Forums

Notice about upcoming event item deletions

Arctic

• Aion Team

Reminder: Event Items to be Deleted/Exchanged on 1/13

Although we had announced it in our initial blog, we wanted to share a reminder that the following items related to the Daeva Dash event will be deleted from all user inventories and warehouses on 1/13:

• Animal Farm Race Bonus Entry Scroll (*the version acquired from event Lugbug Missions)
  • [Event] Animal Farm Race Treasure Chest Key
  • [Event] Animal Farm Medal
  • [Event] Animal Farm Race Championship Trophy
  • [Event] Animal Farm Race Completion Trophy
  • [Event] Animal Farm Medal Bundle
  • Locked Mouse and Keyboard Ranger Transformation Contract Box Piece
  • Locked Mouse and Keyboard Ranger Transformation Contract Random Box
  • Mouse and Keyboard Ranger Transformation Contract Random Box Key

Additionally, the following items related to the Frozen Magic event will be exchanged for [Event] Event Coins in the following amounts on 1/13. Our original plan was simply to have these items deleted; however, after discussing internally we decided it is better to provide some value for players who had reserved them from past events. We encourage all users to check their alternate characters for any spare snowballs and other items, as they will no longer be there when the event ends!

1x [Event] Event Coin:

• Wintry Coin
  • Snowflake Crystal
  • Icy Shard
  • Broken Snow Bundle
  • Crushed Snow Bundle
  • +1 to +8 Snowballs (obtained from sources other than the Black Cloud Marketplace)

3x [Event] Event Coin:

• Noble Melted Bundle
  • +9 Snowballs (obtained from sources other than the Black Cloud Marketplace)

10x [Event] Event Coin:

• Brilliant Ice Prism
  • +10 Snowballs (obtained from sources other than the Black Cloud Marketplace)

13 hours ago, Unbuff-DN said:

@Kibbelz

What about <[Event] Meloon>? :C That's the one item people farmed the most, and for nothing...

I WANT BUY MY MINION is not just have farm thousands melos for nothing and is not just that onli 1 person can buy at the day  with this events they only want make aion the worst game in the world and now they pretend delete all and we can xchange this the next year... why??? and is not just that onli pay to win can get the better ultimate transfos because they pay thousands dolar in BCM i played for 9 years and now aion has become in the worst mmo in the woooolrd since now aion will lose ppl day to day if continue do this

selling those snowballs (and other similar items) in the following weeks after the event was a really nice source of kynah. Once the event ends and nobody can get more of them, prices tend to go higher. Also some times the rewards are not so great and we decided to keep some items for the next event (knowing the risk that maybe that wont happen next year). 

I dont see why you think keeping the event items like we did 12 years will create now an unfair situation between players..... But, ... also somebody thought Timeless Terrace was a great idea. "cute koreans make music and doramas, smart koreans work for samsung, for the others... NCsoft is hiring"

So, some people uses lots of accounts to farm much more snowballs (using 3rd party software that allows to connect more than 2), Some people is using bots to farm melons and to buy in less than a second the limited items every night. Some people is using bots to farm lunas, abyssal and some other daily tasks to get more kinah and resources (and now you see that the big bug in katalam is related to that). But the main issue is to keep our event items for more time after the event ends. That is what you need to solve first. 

Why you dont at least do like other games and keep the npcs for an extra week after the event ends just to let the players exchange the remaining items instead of making us rush in the last day trying to farm more and yet having time to exchange? 

I was saving some old snowballs from last years... Fortunatelly I saw them in time. Now i have to just open them and maybe RNGesus will be nice with me and give me something nice. I used to pay in this game, but since you started to nyerk with MY items and my time, no more money here. I hope you can pay your salaries with the snowballs you will take from us, cause It seems you have less players and people paying each day. 

Edited by Azzmaria-KT

2 hours ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

selling those snowballs (and other similar items) in the following weeks after the event was a really nice source of kynah. Once the event ends and nobody can get more of them, prices tend to go higher. Also some times the rewards are not so great and we decided to keep some items for the next event (knowing the risk that maybe that wont happen next year). 

You cannot sell snowballs after the event ends, everything gets deleted except those purchased by BCM.

3 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

You cannot sell snowballs after the event ends, everything gets deleted except those purchased by BCM.

yes. I know. And that started my complain actually. 

But it is interesting. If you pay real money, then is not an unfair advantage over the others in the future. 

30 minutes ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

yes. I know. And that started my complain actually. 

But it is interesting. If you pay real money, then is not an unfair advantage over the others in the future. 

That is absolutely true but they wouldn't dare to delete snowballs that people paid for, because nobody would pay them a dime.

5 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

That is absolutely true but they wouldn't dare to delete snowballs that people paid for, because nobody would pay them a dime.

I had some from previous years and I paid for some... 

they just wont delete the items they are trying to sell now. Give them a couple of months and they will delete whatever they want. They never respected so much people´s money. But they cant say that now if they want to sell some more. I played this for 8 years, I paid items for 4 of them. And now i am totally in that "don´t give them another dime" status. 

On 1/8/2021 at 11:52 PM, Unbuff-DN said:

@Kibbelz

What about <[Event] Meloon>? :C That's the one item people farmed the most, and for nothing...

I too would like to know if my 3k+ meloons will be deleted. To think I spent so much time farming them just to have them deleted because I couldn't buy anything from the special merchants.

4 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

It would be so nice if on the last day of the event, they would just allow everyone to buy what they want without these silly server-wide limits. Just put it at a limit of one per account. The way this event was handled is just nuts.

And then we would have a ton of people complaining that since they couldn't get anything, they stopped farming for meloons and thus now they can't get anything because they lack those.

They defo need to stop doing ANY open world event int he future that give exclusive things to just a few that either were faster or lucky to be in a specific post etc.

All open world events that require to compete with others fail miserably to act like events.

Yeah if they did that would kind of suck seeing as its 1 day until the end and thats a lot of farming to do since I was only able to actually buy a legendary contract once and I much rather had the minion to get me a combine for my alt. Couldn't even buy stones because if I missed at one and went to stones they were gone while I was at the other NPC XD but yeah sucks. I only farmed the 2.7k melons on all 12 of my toons each week to buy the items from the 24/7 vendor and called it a week

17 hours ago, Voltric-DN said:

I too would like to know if my 3k+ meloons will be deleted. To think I spent so much time farming them just to have them deleted because I couldn't buy anything from the special merchants.

Well I have been buying things from the meloon merchant that is always there each week. I managed to +15 my legendary Dark Talon wings to ultimate, with enchant stones bought from the meloon NPC.

Edited by Ferk-DN

7 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

It would be so nice if on the last day of the event, they would just allow everyone to buy what they want without these silly server-wide limits. Just put it at a limit of one per account. The way this event was handled is just nuts.

@Kibbelzplease comply with the wishes of the majority who did not have the opportunity to get anything from the event ...

12 minutes ago, Bjorn-DN said:

Dont u think Ice Cream users already benefit enough from this event? U want to give MORE stuff to them?

We need a select type survey ONLY for accounts that farmed meloons and got 0 legendary contract / Imbued weapons / whatever else that was close to impossible to get.

4 hours ago, Iostcrazyman-KT said:

They should just convert Melon to Event Coins too would be the most fair thing people can buy whatever they want from the event merchant with their exchanged stuff

I thought about this too and I'd love to see it happen. Would almost make up for all the wasted time I spent during this event.