Jump to content
Forums

Notice about upcoming event item deletions


Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, Wrathchild-KT said:

Server is bugged and I'm about to go to bed! Dont remove the items and NPCS, it's not fair!!!!

Yes that was the most amazing time for the server to bug. They should make the event items last one more week after the event is over in all events so people can actually have time to spend the things they want, the way they want.

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Yes that was the most amazing time for the server to bug. They should make the event items last one more week after the event is over in all events so people can actually have time to spend the things they want, the way they want.

Agree. 

I saw this even in small apps for cell phones. Leaving the npcs and related stores one week after the event ends (but not giving new event items or counting new points) is usefull for the players to just focus in the event all the time and use that week to decide what to buy. Also prevents issues related with bugs, disconections, internet failures and other complications. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

Agree. 

I saw this even in small apps for cell phones. Leaving the npcs and related stores one week after the event ends (but not giving new event items or counting new points) is usefull for the players to just focus in the event all the time and use that week to decide what to buy. Also prevents issues related with bugs, disconections, internet failures and other complications. 

We had this in the past as well. Leaving the event items one more week and the npcs to trade is at least going to please the players and it wont' hurt the company in any way.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

We had this in the past as well. Leaving the event items one more week and the npcs to trade is at least going to please the players and it wont' hurt the company in any way.

you are right. In those other games, I never saw an exploit or issue related with leaving the npcs or store open 1 extra week. It seems to be totally safe for everyone. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/8/2021 at 9:35 PM, Kibbelz said:

Reminder: Event Items to be Deleted/Exchanged on 1/13

...

1x [Event] Event Coin:

  • Wintry Coin
  • Icy Shard ..."

I think there is a mistake here. 

At the end of the night I left 600 units between those 2 items in one of my toons and 50-100 in another one. Now i don´t have the event coins or the snow items. On the other hand,  I left (by mistake) 7 wintry coins in the account warehouse and now I have 7 event coins there (weird). 

I am the only one whose items weren´t replaced and just deleted? 


And sorry so much for the double post. I found this issue to late to modify the previous one. 

Edited by Azzmaria-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites

gotta say aion's  in in fulll flow of down the toilet for years now... and this ripping you off on event items is like the septic tank over flowing filling your basement and i dont think the stink will even leave... had fun beta testing and being a full aion supporter the whole time... but enough is enough... take care aion  was fun while you cared about your community... but seeing you dont and have not in many years now i cant support anymore... ill keep an eye out and hope maybe something will happen.. though as we all seem to know it isnt goin too.  :S

Link to post
Share on other sites

I lost my  >200 Snowballs because I didn't have time to open them.  I highly support the idea that NCSoft should add us a week to open our Snowballs and their products that we didn't have time to open or didn't know that they would be deleted! It's a really frustrating deletion, we didn't get used to such things! I played Aion since 2016 and collected Snowballs every year, I always had some Snowballs and Snowflake crystals/Wintry coins remaining cause it's really difficult to use them all while the event lasts, while new Snowballs are available to receive as daily gifts and Lugbug quest rewards!  The last night of the event is always sleepless and time is never enough! It would also be appropriate to return the npc exchanging Wintry coins for goods and other coins for this week, cause we won't be able to use them the next year!  

Link to post
Share on other sites

I lost my 7 Brilliant Ice Prisms (because I didn't know they would be deleted) plus >300 Snowballs on other accounts cause I ran out of time. I join the plea to NCSoft to give us one more week to open our Snowballs and their products that we didn't have time to open or didn't know that they would be deleted! It's a shock for us that these items are deleted so quickly!   I played Aion since 2013 and collected Snowballs every year, some Snowballs and Snowflake crystals/Wintry coins would remain in my inventories and I would open them later and exchanged Crystals|Wintry coins the next year! It would also be appropriate to return the npc exchanging Wintry coins for this week, cause they will be deleted!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/9/2021 at 9:51 PM, Ckracken-DN said:

I WANT BUY MY MINION is not just have farm thousands melos for nothing and is not just that onli 1 person can buy at the day  with this events they only want make aion the worst game in the world and now they pretend delete all and we can xchange this the next year... why??? and is not just that onli pay to win can get the better ultimate transfos because they pay thousands dolar in BCM i played for 9 years and now aion has become in the worst mmo in the woooolrd since now aion will lose ppl day to day if continue do this

Who sells minions?

On 1/13/2021 at 10:37 PM, Azzmaria-KT said:

I think there is a mistake here. 

At the end of the night I left 600 units between those 2 items in one of my toons and 50-100 in another one. Now i don´t have the event coins or the snow items. On the other hand,  I left (by mistake) 7 wintry coins in the account warehouse and now I have 7 event coins there (weird). 

I am the only one whose items weren´t replaced and just deleted? 


And sorry so much for the double post. I found this issue to late to modify the previous one. 

I sent a letter with Brilliant Ice Prism from my alt to this account and now I have an empty letter :( I also didn't have time to open many Snowballs on my other accounts. I bought BC coins on all my accounts! Please NCSoft return us our lost event items and give us a week to open remaining Snowballs and use Wintry coins!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/13/2021 at 10:08 PM, Arhangelos-KT said:

We had this in the past as well. Leaving the event items one more week and the npcs to trade is at least going to please the players and it wont' hurt the company in any way.

It would be so sweet! I was very busy, had not much time to play and to read Aion news, I left many Snowballs on my account (8 toons collected!) to open later, and now there's nothing at all  :( 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MilkyWay-KT said:

It would be so sweet! I was very busy, had not much time to play and to read Aion news, I left many Snowballs on my account (8 toons collected!) to open later, and now there's nothing at all  :( 

Same here! please NCSoft, return our items for a week!!! 💔 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/15/2021 at 3:24 PM, VivaMori-KT said:

I lost my  >200 Snowballs because I didn't have time to open them.  I highly support the idea that NCSoft should add us a week to open our Snowballs and their products that we didn't have time to open or didn't know that they would be deleted! It's a really frustrating deletion, we didn't get used to such things! I played Aion since 2016 and collected Snowballs every year, I always had some Snowballs and Snowflake crystals/Wintry coins remaining cause it's really difficult to use them all while the event lasts, while new Snowballs are available to receive as daily gifts and Lugbug quest rewards!  The last night of the event is always sleepless and time is never enough! It would also be appropriate to return the npc exchanging Wintry coins for goods and other coins for this week, cause we won't be able to use them the next year!  

You  had 4 days warning to use up your snowballs, and didn't make the effort to do so. I had zero snowballs left on the 13th. when they expired, because I read this thread.

No sympathy from  me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Ferk-DN said:

You  had 4 days warning to use up your snowballs, and didn't make the effort to do so. I had zero snowballs left on the 13th. when they expired, because I read this thread.

No sympathy from  me.

AS much as I agree with "do things earlier" we also have to understand that people might not be able to play all day every day.

Adding one more week would simply erase all these problems and also wouldn't create any issues for next year's snowball event (which is why they deleted the snowballs).

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Ferk-DN said:

You  had 4 days warning to use up your snowballs, and didn't make the effort to do so. I had zero snowballs left on the 13th. when they expired, because I read this thread.

No sympathy from  me.

I doubt the person asked for sympathy, the suggestion was to add one more week and this would eliminate any issues and if someone still lost snowballs that would be their fault.

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Titanas-KT said:

I doubt the person asked for sympathy, the suggestion was to add one more week and this would eliminate any issues and if someone still lost snowballs that would be their fault.

That is what I interpret as asking for sympathy. Being lazy and not using the snowballs is their own fault.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Loki unpinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...