Forums

HELP! Is this possible to do on my Level 80 Toon?

ShyIee

Hi All!

.... so my Sin is 80 and I wanted to get the Kromede BOW skin for her (already have the dagger and sword skins) but I know she drops the weapon box specific to whichever class is running the instance on Fire Temple

is it possible to get this skin, if so, how can I go about doing it? Can it be remodeled on a bad weapon and remodeled again on another? Example:

I make a lv 43 ranger, take her to FT, get the weapon, remodel it on a white bow, then sell it on Broker. I buy it from myself, and remodel it on Inggison skin weapon for example

thanks all for responses ^.^

7 hours ago, ShyIee said:

Hi All!

.... so my Sin is 80 and I wanted to get the Kromede BOW skin for her (already have the dagger and sword skins) but I know she drops the weapon box specific to whichever class is running the instance on Fire Temple

is it possible to get this skin, if so, how can I go about doing it? Can it be remodeled on a bad weapon and remodeled again on another? Example:

I make a lv 43 ranger, take her to FT, get the weapon, remodel it on a white bow, then sell it on Broker. I buy it from myself, and remodel it on Inggison skin weapon for example

thanks all for responses ^.^

If the item says "can only be used for appearance once" then once you skin it you cannot reskin that to another weapon.

There are two ways to get around this

• First way you will need 2x accounts, one with your main and one with an archer alt that has the skin you need. You have to be both to an instance that drops weapons, if bow drops then the archer loots it, skins it and then passes it to the main within 10 minutes (since it is still tradeable).
  • The other way is to skin it to a weapon that is tradeable by nature and requires to be used to get soulbound.
    Crafted by aetherforging weapons are brokerable, these weapons are not the absolute best in game, but they are good enough
    Paragon weapons are also brokerable but they are super expensive and to enchant those you need special enchants that can fail and break the weapon.

10 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

If the item says "can only be used for appearance once" then once you skin it you cannot reskin that to another weapon.

• First way you will need 2x accounts, one with your main and one with an archer alt that has the skin you need. You have to be both to an instance that drops weapons, if bow drops then the archer loots it, skins it and then passes it to the main within 10 minutes (since it is still tradeable).
  • The other way is to skin it to a weapon that is tradeable by nature and requires to be used to get soulbound.
    Crafted by aetherforging weapons are brokerable, these weapons are not the absolute best in game, but they are good enough
    Paragon weapons are also brokerable but they are super expensive and to enchant those you need special enchants that can fail and break the weapon.

Hi there! Thanks for the response,

So option 1 seems easier but I don't have 2 PC/laptops, so....... maybe not

Option 2 seems doable, I could make a ranger and take him to 43 for FT. But then, what weapons are tradable by nature and what's "soulbounding" thought it was in older Aion only. If you know some items in particular, would really help so I don't waste time leveling up a 43 toon for FT

17 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Okay...Update:

Made a new account, Ranger/Marksman. Got to Level 43

On my Main, bought a brokered bow which stated, "TRADABLE/Soul Binding Available"

Traded this weapon to my Alt. That worked

So we're in FT, the weapon drops, on my Alt I reskin the brokered TRADABLE BOW with Kromede's Bow. When I attempted to trade it back, it says "this item cannot be traded" even though on the weapon itself it says, TRADABLE and Brokerable (but wont let me broker it either)

Im gonna lose my mind.... PLEASE SUGGESTIONS!

3 hours ago, ShyIee said:

Okay...Update:

Made a new account, Ranger/Marksman. Got to Level 43

On my Main, bought a brokered bow which stated, "TRADABLE/Soul Binding Available"

Traded this weapon to my Alt. That worked

So we're in FT, the weapon drops, on my Alt I reskin the brokered TRADABLE BOW with Kromede's Bow. When I attempted to trade it back, it says "this item cannot be traded" even though on the weapon itself it says, TRADABLE and Brokerable (but wont let me broker it either)

Im gonna lose my mind.... PLEASE SUGGESTIONS!

Looks like a new thing, I know many items sold on broker that are already skinned. Did you try to at least broker it too and it didn't work?

Maybe if the skin is untradeable itself (and unbrokerable) it makes the item skinned with it non tradeable too. Usually the skinned items we see on broker were with actual skins that are both tradeable and brokerable.

Archived