Game is such a joke

Ele-DN

1 hour ago, MiphaBae-DN said:

Sounds like a player skill  issue there, unless you're like super casual. Not that hard to get an A

He could also be returning, so not have access to the A rank minions that we all had stacked up from previous patches. It's definitely harder to get an A rank minion now than it was in 7.0-7.2 when they dropped from 4 world bosses every single day. Now you basically have to blow your kinah on Cute Minion Contracts which have an abysmal rate to get an A rank and/or run the random path in Minium Vault which ALSO has an abysmal rate to get an A rank.

Barely worth even mentioning leveling up 4 rank B minions and then attempting to combine them into an A rank since they removed B rank minium from pvp instances, so you only get it from Luna now WHICH THEY'RE DISABLING for at least a week. So yeah, getting an A rank minion isn't as easy as it used to be.

20 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

He could also be returning, so not have access to the A rank minions that we all had stacked up from previous patches. It's definitely harder to get an A rank minion now than it was in 7.0-7.2 when they dropped from 4 world bosses every single day. Now you basically have to blow your kinah on Cute Minion Contracts which have an abysmal rate to get an A rank and/or run the random path in Minium Vault which ALSO has an abysmal rate to get an A rank.

Barely worth even mentioning leveling up 4 rank B minions and then attempting to combine them into an A rank since they removed B rank minium from pvp instances, so you only get it from Luna now WHICH THEY'RE DISABLING for at least a week. So yeah, getting an A rank minion isn't as easy as it used to be.

You can also farm the prestige coins by doing the simple HM quest and buy a maxed level A rank with 4K prestige coins.

Aion used to be easier to understand what to do. Now there are a lot of farming areas and quest that old players know, but new and returning ones wont notice alone. 

You can get 15 days prestige pack for free once. Then you can buy it from broker from other players. It is not cheap and kinah is hard to get, but it provides many bonus and it you play actively could be a good idea to use it. If you have prestige, you can do some quest rewarding you with prestige coins. Also you will get some just to be online for some hours. Those can be traded in your account warehouse. In the machine you can buy a rank A minion. 

Also If my memory does not fail, you can get 2-4 rank A minions from the "Event coins" NPC. It is expensive and you can get only one of those packs (you need a key that should be in the store for free). But some events let us farm event coins. 

Also in the broker you can find those cute minion contract. The rates there are really low, but I got some A from those. Sometimes people just sell especific A contracts (like Kromede or Hyperion). those are much mor eexpensive but you can avoid the RNG. 

You can buy it from broker, you can buy from bcm currently, you can do the Prestige ones if you have prestige, you can get them from all sorts of events, you can run Minium Vault, and they can drop they also still drop at random in some PvE instances. You can do old way and upgrade from B there are a good number of different ways to get them how you get it is your choice but no it is not very hard to get an A

2 hours ago, Iostcrazyman-KT said:

You can buy it from broker, you can buy from bcm currently, you can do the Prestige ones if you have prestige, you can get them from all sorts of events, you can run Minium Vault, and they can drop they also still drop at random in some PvE instances. You can do old way and upgrade from B there are a good number of different ways to get them how you get it is your choice but no it is not very hard to get an A

The problem with trying to upgrade the B rank minions is that the B grade minium has become very rare, I think the lugbug daily can randomly give you some but otherwise it's pretty much non existant.

Nothing in the game is fair, either you spend thousands of dollars to get things and be the best player in the game or you spend a year trying to gear up just to be recognized by a couple people here and there. Everything takes forever to farm if youre not planning on spending money and some things are impossible to get without spending money, like Ultimate Transformations and even Legendary ones if you dont get it through an easy enough event.  

35 minutes ago, Vasilios-KT said:

Nothing in the game is fair, either you spend thousands of dollars to get things and be the best player in the game or you spend a year trying to gear up just to be recognized by a couple people here and there. Everything takes forever to farm if youre not planning on spending money and some things are impossible to get without spending money, like Ultimate Transformations and even Legendary ones if you dont get it through an easy enough event.  

Yeah, this current event has been insanely good for the few that are fast enough to consistently buy the legendary contracts or the occasional para weapon. But for everyone else it's been pointless. 

2 hours ago, MiphaBae-DN said:

Yeah, this current event has been insanely good for the few that are fast enough to consistently buy the legendary contracts or the occasional para weapon. But for everyone else it's been pointless. 

I was watching someone from Team Para on DN a couple of days ago who told me to "nyerk off" because it was his spot farming the Wild mobs in Sawtooth Valley for the 1hr event each day. He was selfishly running between several mobs telling everyone there were his, even though I had been farming just the one mob each for the past couple of days. Anyway, he started to ninja the mob from me, like a real jerk, and I thought he must have a good ping to be doing that. Then I noticed that he did not have the animation of throwing the bomb like I had. How is that done?

2 hours ago, MiphaBae-DN said:

Those "few" are bots 99% of the time.

14 minutes ago, Ferk-DN said:

I was watching someone from Team Para on DN a couple of days ago who told me to "nyerk off" because it was his spot farming the Wild mobs in Sawtooth Valley for the 1hr event each day. He was selfishly running between several mobs telling everyone there were his, even though I had been farming just the one mob each for the past couple of days. Anyway, he started to ninja the mob from me, like a real jerk, and I thought he must have a good ping to be doing that. Then I noticed that he did not have the animation of throwing the bomb like I had. How is that done?

This shows the division and selfishness of aion. Lets be real here too, this guy is probably richer then rich with billions of kinah and is just so greedy that he wants more. Thats how most elitists are that think theyre the greatest of great, and top star people. This has happened to be a couple of times, this one guy constantly stole my mob non stop, so I simply just stopped doing it. And about the no animation either you were lagging and didnt see it or they were hacking by using no animation hacks, which honestly is probably really what it was. Will they get banned though? No, and thats just how Aion works.

Dear Ferk, in this game sometimes you have to wait patiently. A short time ago there was an event with which I got 16 class A minions. Someone help me, it was one that you exchanged (without RNG) ice creams for items (it was the only thing I did during the time it lasted). Today it is very difficult to get to have a class A. If it is by RNG (in my case) it is very rare that I win something decent so I just hope for sure. Patience that something always appears.

22 hours ago, Ferk-DN said:

There are ppl who became the owner of the hunting areas, they kill 4 or 5 larays and stuff and they don't even leave you one. Luckily today is the last day. As Arhangelos says, solo events are better.

21 minutes ago, Shainygirl-DN said:

There are ppl who became the owner of the hunting areas, they kill 4 or 5 larays and stuff and they don't even leave you one. Luckily today is the last day. As Arhangelos says, solo events are better.

Yeah, these holiday events have been a bit of a flop for me. The only reliable thing is the bag that appears hourly in your inventory. I too will be happy to see the events end today.

Archived