Weekly Server Maintenance - January 13, 2021

Arctic

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

Yes. Ty

He doesn´t deserve this situation. IMO is the only one doing his job in a lot of years (And I recognize that I attacked him at the beggining). But unfortunatelly for him, it seems everyone else are totally lost about Aion and the ideas and events seems to be so random. He even checked the threads and made a list with the most important topics and needs. But it is obvious that nobody else care. Bots, excesive RNG and cheats were on top. Yet the last events and features are just more of those. 

People saying they preferred a +400% buff for one week vs having double XP/AP every single weekend are out of their minds, in the long run this will simply be far more XP. Obviously nobody will sit and kill bomb mobs non stop because of the weekend buff, but that is better, when they implement an insanely overpowered XP buff usually you can't kill anything that gives XP, everything is being camped (like bomb mobs).

We prefer permanent solutions not just another event for one week and that is something we already asked for.

ok it seems the meloon ncp is gone eventhough kibbz said in a future maint  the meloons will be removed so my question is why not do now with the meloons as yall did with the wintry coins which is convert them into either baroness event coins,abyssal fragment or these new gold protectorate coins or is this another ty all for wasting ur damn time farming meloons since the damn npc  has been removed...ncsoft, not because you understand your stupidity means you should hold onto it...what is wrong with you people? what will you now do with my nyerking 3,383 meloons now nc-wtf-ever...

7 hours ago, Valedia-DN said:

ok it seems the meloon ncp is gone eventhough kibbz said in a future maint  the meloons will be removed so my question is why not do now with the meloons as yall did with the wintry coins which is convert them into either baroness event coins,abyssal fragment or these new gold protectorate coins or is this another ty all for wasting ur damn time farming meloons since the damn npc  has been removed...ncsoft, not because you understand your stupidity means you should hold onto it...what is wrong with you people? what will you now do with my nyerking 3,383 meloons now nc-wtf-ever...

Sadly he said they will be deleted before the NPC was gone, I also thought this meant the meloon NPC would remain in game for a week or so, but nope. So I have meloons left and I hope they turn those into event coins.

4 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Sadly he said they will be deleted before the NPC was gone, I also thought this meant the meloon NPC would remain in game for a week or so, but nope. So I have meloons left and I hope they turn those into event coins.

based on what baroness and the tia event npc  has id say split the meloon coins cuz 1 coin per bundle in a massive pvp instance is really lame...but you are right seeing as theres no way to get baroness coins id vote for event coins...

7 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I threw my meloons in the bin because I am not so nyerk about stuff like that, and would rather have the free inventory space.

mats that go in the cube  has never been a issue of space as its just quest items mostly and quest are being done so thats just foolish to even worry about whats in the cube...what everyone needs to do is stop being afraid of ncsoft and let them know that tossing out our event mats is wrong and they need to leave these event npc's in the game at least 1 week so people can use these mats and stop tossing them out making us feel like we just farmed for days for no got damn reason...lets see what yall do with our meloons now ncsoft and if yall do have some kinda plan as to why this nonesense is going on i suggest yall let us know ahead of time cuz yall are really nyerking up...we aint kids so needless to say we dont care for the omg what a surprise rather than letting us know whats going on cuz doing things your way is causing yall to loose a lot of players due to not being able to understand wtf is going on...why is the baroness still there when theres no way to get event coins but yall take away npc's n mats that we can farm? I am seen as an annoying person in this game/forums for the things i say but that kinda annoyance is nothing compared to what annoy me if anyone cared about that...people annoy me so guess who's annoyed daily ingame and in real life...stop wasting my time as i find farming and having it be a waste really nyerking annoying...

27 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

mats that go in the cube  has never been a issue of space as its just quest items mostly and quest are being done so thats just foolish to even worry about whats in the cube...what everyone needs to do is stop being afraid of ncsoft and let them know that tossing out our event mats is wrong and they need to leave these event npc's in the game at least 1 week so people can use these mats and stop tossing them out making us feel like we just farmed for days for no got damn reason...lets see what yall do with our meloons now ncsoft and if yall do have some kinda plan as to why this nonesense is going on i suggest yall let us know ahead of time cuz yall are really nyerking up...we aint kids so needless to say we dont care for the omg what a surprise rather than letting us know whats going on cuz doing things your way is causing yall to loose a lot of players due to not being able to understand wtf is going on...why is the baroness still there when theres no way to get event coins but yall take away npc's n mats that we can farm? I am seen as an annoying person in this game/forums for the things i say but that kinda annoyance is nothing compared to what annoy me if anyone cared about that...people annoy me so guess who's annoyed daily ingame and in real life...stop wasting my time as i find farming and having it be a waste really nyerking annoying...

The baroness is still there because you could get event coins from the Animal farm race thing, and from the conversion of wintry coins.

ok and where is the farm race and this snowball event you love so much? I dont know who got the 1000 wintry coin to get the legendary contract that i was going after but guess i should've just used the 700+ wintry coins that got converted and then wait til another farm race or snowball came n then get the rest to buy my contract off the baroness that cost 9,800 event coins when wintry coin contract cost how much? 1 nyerking thousand...what they need to do is have just 1 damn npc that sells everything and have several means to aquire the said coins cuz from what i understood when they said the only coins we need is event coins im thinking we would have more means to aquire them n not waste our time with out other event mats so yes the entire snowball event was a waste of time for me cuz 700+ coins aiming for 1000 doesnt make ppl feel good knowing they now have to aquire almost 10,000 event coins to get a legendary...

Why not just allow us to grind event coins via mob=1 coin per mob with decent drop rate  and 5 coins per instance boss and 2 coins per daily quest/camps and 10 coins per weekly quest...its 10,000 coins for the contract with no means to grind for them...and yall wonder why i hate people and always have an attitude...

8 hours ago, Valedia-DN said:

Why not just allow us to grind event coins via mob=1 coin per mob with decent drop rate  and 5 coins per instance boss and 2 coins per daily quest/camps and 10 coins per weekly quest...its 10,000 coins for the contract with no means to grind for them...and yall wonder why i hate people and always have an attitude...

Because what you are suggesting is a permanent feature, not an event.

Event coins are to be gained from events.

8 hours ago, Ferk-DN said:

Because what you are suggesting is a permanent feature, not an event.

Event coins are to be gained from events.

well if you havent noticed we dont have any events to obtain those coins and maybe aion needs to set permanent things which would make the game much more playable by all cuz what i suggested makes a lot of sense...the reason why this game is so dead is because its a pvp game but omg yall love this pvp shit so much that all you see is what yall want and not the bigger picture of pve games will always have much more intresting things to do and i dont mean this stupid pvp-pve nonesense...ncsoft need to make a pvp and pve server like damn near all mmo's out there and realise that pvpve would always be a bad idea...

30 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

well if you havent noticed we dont have any events to obtain those coins and maybe aion needs to set permanent things which would make the game much more playable by all cuz what i suggested makes a lot of sense...the reason why this game is so dead is because its a pvp game but omg yall love this pvp shit so much that all you see is what yall want and not the bigger picture of pve games will always have much more intresting things to do and i dont mean this stupid pvp-pve nonesense...ncsoft need to make a pvp and pve server like damn near all mmo's out there and realise that pvpve would always be a bad idea...

If you paid attention, any event that has coins in it you can turn those into event coins on the npc in 1:1 ratio. You can turn your Tiamaranta coins into Event coins in the NPC that sells the paragon itesm etc but on the next tab. We had the exact same thing to the wintry coins from snowball event.

But if you were polite you would get more responses to your queries. you seem to be ready to fight anyone even when you are wrong or just impatient to ask a question.

On 1/15/2021 at 11:51 PM, Unbuff-DN said:

Is it possible to get this update implemented? We need it. T__T

Z3Nr3Y7.png

Yea was gonna post about the captured souls but was not sure if it was the item everyone was upset about or not. This should definitely get a hotfix @Kibbelz please suggest this to the Aion team as an ASAP change that is needed. 

5 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

If you paid attention, any event that has coins in it you can turn those into event coins on the npc in 1:1 ratio. You can turn your Tiamaranta coins into Event coins in the NPC that sells the paragon itesm etc but on the next tab. We had the exact same thing to the wintry coins from snowball event.

But if you were polite you would get more responses to your queries. you seem to be ready to fight anyone even when you are wrong or just impatient to ask a question.

I know about that 1:1 coin exchange but what i want is more means of obtaining them through regular all around playing the game...now my question to you is, why someone has to be how you want them to be before you help them? Why is it no matter how a person speak to me in these games i would still turn around and help them? get over yourselves and stop thinking yall shit dont stink cuz i see ppl stealing loot drop,running ahead leaving their ungeared party members,kicking ppl that disconnect rather than wait 10 minutes  for the game to remove them as intended by the developers and you sit here on forums and worry about ppl speaking in a manner that you want when i cant say just me but how many ppl you know play the game as fair as i do as in not rolling on someones ulti gear or needing them to say need on gear that is for their class and  (NOT)for your class and you think here is where ppl need to show some damn respect and politeness...you and your thousand of friends are forum dictators where as im a real gamer that plays the game properly cuz its in the game that ppl spend most of their time and energy and im sure they would appreciate a lil politeness as in not to steal their items or kick them when they disconnect wasting their run but i guess this is where you and i differ cuz you are forum and i am ingame where being respectful nice according to yall matters n not here so needless to say you/yall are wrong and have things backwards...your ways and beliefs are wrong and you and your thousand followers need to see that...thats what i see and care about in game, what do you?

1,000 event coins for an ancient xform and 10,000 for a legendary so if the game had a ulti it would be 50,000 right? Also keep in mind we dont get to pick it so a ranger can get casting thus making the entire grind for 10k coins completely pointless to someone who arent focusing on the collection factor rather than just getting the xform she wants...

The source of my annoyance is me because i expect humans to have a basic amount of logical sense in what they do and this is why me being annoyed will never end cuz it comes by the thought process of how humans think things should be rather than whats right and wrong...

Archived