Weekly Server Maintenance - January 13, 2021

Arctic

NCSOFT, Y'ALL CANNOT GIVE US THE SAME RNG RATIO WHEN ENCHANTING OUR WEAPONS AND GEARS  USING ULTI STONES AS THOSE ARE THE HIGHEST ONES THE GAME OFFERS EVEN THOUGH ITS SOMEWHAT POSSIBLE TO AQUIRE THEM THROUGH THESE QUESTIONABLE EVENTS WITH A PURCHASE LIMIT...THESE ITEMS HAVING A PURCHASE LIMIT IS WHY THEY SHOULD (NOT)FAIL...OH MY nyerkING GOD!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THIS COMMUNITY IS NOT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT THESE WRONGS...?YALL KEEP SAYING I WHINE AND CRY ABOUT EVERYTHING WHICH IS TRUE BUT TRY N UNDERSTAND THAT EVERYTIME KIBBZ OR LOKI POST WHATS NEW EACH MAINTENANCE AND ONE PERSON RESPOND THAT IS CONSIDERED A WHINE AND A CRY CUZ YALL DIDNT JUST DIDNT SAY ANYTHING AND ACCEPT IT BUT AT LEAST I WHINE ABOUT THINGS THAT MAKE SENSE THAT I KNOW EACH AND EVERYONE OF YALL WOULD LOVE AND BE VERY GREATFUL IF THE CHANGE HAPPENED SO STOP SITTING BACK N JUST POINT FINGERS ONLY TO SMILE WHEN IT HAPPENS...IF YOU DONT SAY NOTHING IT MEANS NOTHING WRONG IS BEING DONE SO SPEAK UP AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT PPL OR YOUR FRIENDS SAYING YOU'RE ANNOYING BECAUSE WE ALL ARE ANNOYING TO SOMEONE EACH AND EVERY SINGLE DAY...DAMN!

I'M A WOMAN AND IT SEEMS I HAVE BIGGER BALLS THAN EVERY LAST ONE OF Y'ALL...

15 hours ago, Valedia-DN said:

I know about that 1:1 coin exchange but what i want is more means of obtaining them through regular all around playing the game...now my question to you is, why someone has to be how you want them to be before you help them? Why is it no matter how a person speak to me in these games i would still turn around and help them?

It is called action and reaction, people that treat you well, you treat them well too, people that mistreat you, you have no empathy to help them at all.

14 hours ago, Luffy-KT said:

server bug again!!!

So it is no luna. Dayum.

maybe you werent around to see that all my actions are reactive to ppl that didnt know me but just believed lies spread about and then when i reacted to said lies in my way they intern rejudged but w/e

if you open ur eyes u will that ppl have a problem with me reacting in a way that they dont like or would react thus trying to dictate how i should be but you remain on ur high horse if u want but dont u dare try n tell me the problem is me because the one who react is never the one in the wrong...i see what you are so please dont ever respond to anything i ask and since everyone on this forum is with you then they can do the same...

14 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

yall wanna judge me for wrong reasons and then want me to over look that and act in accordance to how yall want so yall will be more willing to help...lol as i said you people are out your mind...

Nobody acts bad on you, you come off as aggressive to everyone and you attack people. Don't expect or demand people's kindness when you are not ready to give any of that yourself.

Also if you reply in a bad way because people treated you badly then how does that separate you from them. Why did you turn into the people that you say are the ones to be blamed?

You effectively became them by now.

oh so im suppose to just forgive them for assuming and wrongfully judging me when all i tried to do was make a change for the community...no one acts bad on me when ive never stole anyones items but they steal mine,they wont invite me or join my party when i try to form them and u say no one treat me badly and you think ive become them when i would accept anyone who wants in and to this day i would still help any random person who needs help and as ive said b4 i dont start with ppl they start with me and they react negatively to me when i simply respond...get your facts and the truth in order...everything ur saying now is based on what u see here but the rabbit hole goes much deeper and it didnt start here...do you even know how it started that everyone just decided to dislike me?

maybe you are the kinda person if some one treat u badly for no reason and then tried to be all buddy buddy with you, you would accept that fake smile but sorry for i dont do that...

1=Do you know why ppl dont favor me anymore  in the game?

2=Do you know why ppl dont favor me anymore on the forums?

After you respond with your assumption i will correct you...

dont bother responding cuz this having to wait for a response after posting is pointless but just know you dont know me and i cannot become like these people here cuz i dont change but they do cuz you would not believe how many friends i had here but they all change on me and said i was annoying because i fought for a wrong i saw but this wrong is something no one cared about cuz they were the ones doing so they showed how fake they are n thats why your so called You effectively became them by now could not be more wrong...have a good night n let it be as it is and i once had u on ignore but removed it and it will remain that way but i will not be responding to any post of yours in regards to me...be well! in closing i cant be like these ppl here cuz i dont lie, i dont steal and most importantly im not fake...

How you present yourself leads people to have a certain impression of you as a person. It's how life works, so the way you act and how others see you leads them to form an opinion on you and when people have a negative opinion from the experiences they do have of a certain people or person leads them to not wish to interact with this person or people. I am not saying that it is right but thats what happens. 

As far as the event things most of the stuff concerning events is posted for us you can like the event or hate it but it is posted. As far as people talking on transforms its just something we have to wait people act like there is no other way to get these but I just got another ultimate transform while combining random legendaries just yesterday. My first ultimate transform too me 33 combinations of 2 legendary transforms. In otherwords it took me a large number of legendary duplicates to get my first Ultimate transform.

Last Arhangelos lives in EU it was really early morning for him when he posted and most likely he had to get some sleep or needed to head to work since it was almost 6am in EU last he posted. I get you are upset on things but when people see you fly off the handle on the forums for lack of better words its makes people less inclined to even want to associate with this type of people. I am sure you are an ok person just realize not evenone is a jerk and you scare away people who might want to help with the certain attitudes

i saw somethings wrong in the community and i spoke up about it several times over cuz it didnt stop and im found to be annoying so  i said nyerk yall for calling me that and im the problem when ive been here since 3.0 and never said anything on lfg or anywhere for that matter and after standing up for these wrongs that no one else did i got black listed and now you telling me im suppose to be that nice warm loving person i use to be to these ppl that did that to me...at least i know you cant be serious so please lets just end this topic here and yall go ahead n continue with what yall do and i will remain the way i am...tyvm

Valedia, its more often the case that it's easier to change one's self than to change others. Especially on the internet. The fact you KEEP coming back here to defend yoursef suggests you're led by your emotions very easily. Do yourself a massive solid and go see someone about your untreated ADHD. No kidding. It's the best thing i personally ever did. Google the symptoms: 'Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria'. Google 'emotional disregulation' and 'oppositional Defiance'. ADHD aint what youve heard. Its super common, paticularly in the land of MMO's due to the addiction qualities of the condition. Trust me dude, i can spot ADD a mile away these days. No shame. Ive got it. Upto 10% of the general populationa has it. Probably at least 25% of people here have it whether they know it or not. Peace brother look after yourself

Euuuuuuuuu. Enough. Let's stop fighting. Each one has some reason. What Valeria says I also see. Most people care more about collecting 3 coins than defending someone from Asmodians (or Elyos). Yesterday I spent dying at the hands of Asmodians for reviving people with my SW. The Asmos would come and kill me while I was doing that and people just ran to get coins. There is a great desperation to get coins (I go into that myself, until I realize it and under a change). This will take my sin and invisibly be able to see the desperation there is for the coins. The leaders in many cases try to order so that the last ones reach the fat ones but it is almost impossible for them to listen to it. There are few who defend the weakest (and I am one, especially with my alts). A good opportunity for PvP and it is not taken advantage of.  Aion's heart was PvP, I guess not anymore. However, those on the forum want this game to be AION again, so please stop fighting.

and there are also conflicts over the trunk issue.

1 hour ago, Bitcoins-KT said:

Valedia, its more often the case that it's easier to change one's self than to change others. Especially on the internet. The fact you KEEP coming back here to defend yoursef suggests you're led by your emotions very easily. Do yourself a massive solid and go see someone about your untreated ADHD. No kidding. It's the best thing i personally ever did. Google the symptoms: 'Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria'. Google 'emotional disregulation' and 'oppositional Defiance'. ADHD aint what youve heard. Its super common, paticularly in the land of MMO's due to the addiction qualities of the condition. Trust me dude, i can spot ADD a mile away these days. No shame. Ive got it. Upto 10% of the general populationa has it. Probably at least 25% of people here have it whether they know it or not. Peace brother look after yourself

I would appreciate it very much if you did not talk to me as if i suffer from any of those mental conditions, but if i do suffer from 1 i can admit after learning what it is and thats that OCD thing cuz just yesterday i spent pretty much the entire day loggin both accounts and organizing all 16 toons inventory the same but doing things like that is how ive always been and i guess it came from being a baby that always put her toys away in a organized manner but i thought it was just how us islanders did things as im from southamerica and never once seen any doctor for anything but ty once again for your assumptions and have a great day...

8 minutes ago, Shainygirl-DN said:

Euuuuuuuuu. Enough. Let's stop fighting. Each one has some reason. What Valeria says I also see. Most people care more about collecting 3 coins than defending someone from Asmodians (or Elyos). Yesterday I spent dying at the hands of Asmodians for reviving people with my SW. The Asmos would come and kill me while I was doing that and people just ran to get coins. There is a great desperation to get coins (I go into that myself, until I realize it and under a change). This will take my sin and invisibly be able to see the desperation there is for the coins. The leaders in many cases try to order so that the last ones reach the fat ones but it is almost impossible for them to listen to it. There are few who defend the weakest (and I am one, especially with my alts). A good opportunity for PvP and it is not taken advantage of.  Aion's heart was PvP, I guess not anymore. However, those on the forum want this game to be AION again, so please stop fighting.

and there are also conflicts over the trunk issue.

i was also in the eye and i missed pretty much an entire rotation since others do not wait for everyone and just kill the bosses and yes it does take 10mins for the boss to despawn but then you have to consider running back only to get ganked again and well you can imagine the repeat cycle...

People are always going to come kill you in tia if you are free kill because its a ton of alts you better believe its going to happen with all the alts and people who are afk on auto follow you can easily pick out the weaklings and get free kills. The actual players are busy on their rotation and grind they aren't going to pay attention to the auto followers or stragglers. Those people who fall behind can just find another group in their eyes if they can't keep up. You can't get mad at people wanting to PvP and others not wanting to PvP because they are doing the grind. Some people want to do their quests and move on to the next can't be mad at that. There is no timer for the eye and nothing else really stopping you from coming back later so can't really complain because others don't take time to feed you specifically.

Also @Valedia-DN you cannot self diagnose yourself only a professional should do that. Many people think OCD is something totally different than it actually is if you were to see people who truly suffer from it you could see it's not just about simple things as you stated it much more serious than that. You can have a obsessive behaviour or even a compulsive behaior but that does not mean you have OCD and only a real professional will be able to diagnose that for you.

Not trying to state you do have something but you do seem to have some strong emotions and thats fine but its hard for people to want to open and be nice because it seems like a lot of drama and people come to this game to get away from drama irl

1 hour ago, Iostcrazyman-KT said:

People are always going to come kill you in tia if you are free kill because its a ton of alts you better believe its going to happen with all the alts and people who are afk on auto follow you can easily pick out the weaklings and get free kills. The actual players are busy on their rotation and grind they aren't going to pay attention to the auto followers or stragglers. Those people who fall behind can just find another group in their eyes if they can't keep up. You can't get mad at people wanting to PvP and others not wanting to PvP because they are doing the grind. Some people want to do their quests and move on to the next can't be mad at that. There is no timer for the eye and nothing else really stopping you from coming back later so can't really complain because others don't take time to feed you specifically.

Also @Valedia-DN you cannot self diagnose yourself only a professional should do that. Many people think OCD is something totally different than it actually is if you were to see people who truly suffer from it you could see it's not just about simple things as you stated it much more serious than that. You can have a obsessive behaviour or even a compulsive behaior but that does not mean you have OCD and only a real professional will be able to diagnose that for you.

Not trying to state you do have something but you do seem to have some strong emotions and thats fine but its hard for people to want to open and be nice because it seems like a lot of drama and people come to this game to get away from drama irl

Well thank you, but i dont believe in people that think they can diagnose ones mental because the mind is such a powerful tool that god created and she made it perfect for it's carrier and no shrink will enter my mind because i think a person who decided to work in the field of the mentally insane has to be insane themselves to even want to deal with the crazies in the world...but since you wanna diagnose me i have one question for you...what is the diagnoses/cure for a woman like me that does not like the human race? Dont forget who decided to carry the name of lostcrazyman...lol

I am not trying to diagnose you as I am not qualified to do this esp not online and I know this all too well because I live with a mental disorder, I have schizophrenia, but I am able through various ways to be able to lead a normal life and hold a great job have a family of my own and etc even with my disorder. I do however feel that people who self diagnose themselves take away from the struggle and suffering that people who do go through different disorders deal with. One of my friends from long back that I keep in contact with from therapy has OCD and they sadly cannot lead a normal life and require almost 24/7 monitoring because of their OCD. I know OCD manifests in many way but as you described yourself its sounds like the generic "I have OCD because I must to have everything clean and organized" For some people the trigger for their obsession can cause unstoppable compulsive reactions that can litteraly put their life in risk or make it near impossible to do daily tasks because they have no choice but to act on the obsession. But I am not here to talk to you about what you may or may not have in the forums but this is why people can be distanced from you even though you feel you did nothing. I on the other hand feel sorry for you  and I would at least like to shine the light on the thing that might be the cause of others actions towards you

ok tell me what you get from this...in my main rangers inventory i have slot 4 open but on my second ranger i only have slot 3 open but no kinah to open it up to slot 4...tell me why i have go farm for hours just to make the 100mil to open up slot 4 on the second ranger and place every item in the same location and always keep the same amount of items be it potions by size,scrolls by type and all 15 toons i do this with and i dont carry a lot of kinah on me but i make sure all of them has 2.5mil kinah on them after i make kinah and put it in my warehouse and  for all 15 toons their skills be it a buff,cc,debuff,atk,must be in the same location and i would do this with every toon i have on both accounts...on my first account i have ranger,gunner,vandal,sm,sorce,chanter,cleric, and glad...on second account i have a glad,tech,sin,ranger,temp,and 2 clerics and no matter what patch or changes i have to make on 1 i always make sure i set them all up the same way...i mean i just had 600mil and its pretty much gone all because i needed their inventory to be completely open and organized the same way with the same things and if i dont have the same item i find something im ok with to take its place like it just cant be an empty slot but the only empty slot on them is slot 3 which drops my pet picks up goes into but i sell them off right away just to keep that farming slot open and i do this not just here but any game i play i never change this habit so needless to say i cannot keep an unorganized inventory with an empty slot except for where the things my pet collect goes...now ive been up for 12 hours now and i need a nap cuz i have to log back in n farm some more to make back that 600mil i had which made me felt sooooo rich lol...gn and cya in 2 oto maybe 3 hours to get back to the grind...loves and remember that u dont have to be polite to me in order for me to invite and play with you just as long as you follow the rules of the run unless you're the type that has it in their head to be how i want u to be or i wont play with you is the message im trying to get across to everyone that is  a wrong way of thinking in a mmo cuz the majority of yall i dont favor for what ive seen but i would always invite and play with yall because you dont have to be or act how i want you to in order for me to play with u...its a simple concept really isnt it?good nite and buy e!lol

20 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Lord what have I done, I fed the troll while trying to reply to a question she asked and she is unstoppable now. The other person defended her and she came back attacking.

Reminder to my future self, never feel the empathy to reply on a known spammer.

that is not an attack cuz u didnt see not one curse word at all and i would appreciate it very much if u didnt call me that T word as i find it rather rude and impolite for ive never called anyone that t word yall made up and it was quoted to crazyman not u but ty for not being able to mind your business lol...

@Valedia-DN Making it super simple. I do not like to see people upset about the game and I try to help. There are other players in this game that do as well as you saw Arhangelos attepmt. Treating everyone who tries to help poorly like the ones who don't help is a bad way to go about things and you just alienate yourself from more people who might want to help you

Archived