FIX TIA EYE it is stupid!!

KissYB-KT

Ok

Also

4 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Hi everyone - just providing an update that we have been investigating the issue and have reached out to our counterparts in Korea for a fix. Given that they are off-hours atm, it might be a little while before we have an ETA, but we will update you as soon as we have more information.

Amd Iguess you are right. It is not fair. 

but also they are getting old AP relics in chests (almost usless now) and the only cheap thing is paragon gear and those are almost useless if you dont pay for the enchanments stones in BCM (and is not a wise choice). 

I guess the only thing I would really want from there are the gemstones and maybe the motion.... 

1 hour ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

Amd Iguess you are right. It is not fair. 

but also they are getting old AP relics in chests (almost usless now) and the only cheap thing is paragon gear and those are almost useless if you dont pay for the enchanments stones in BCM (and is not a wise choice). 

I guess the only thing I would really want from there are the gemstones and maybe the motion.... 

The chests were never part of the event in Korea so having them inside is no big deal, just ignore them.

The thing is that some people have farmed enough coins for a paragon weapon already in day 1 and some couldn't even farm 5 minutes in there.

Archived