Servers merging

BlueMemory-KT

1 minute ago, BlueMemory-KT said:

well thats what NCwest just need to do  reset fast and forget about fiхing it. There are more other problem to resolve 

But they don't like it that people get double entries in every week, you see they are selling reset scrolls in BCM and nobody buys them because of the bug.

STR_NOTICE_MIXED_RACED_AFTER_SERVER_MERGE    

Aion was designed for players to play only one race per server. We have allowed you to play both Elyos and Asmodians on the same server due to a merging of servers on which your characters were located.

While you will be able to play your existing characters, you will be unable to create new characters on this server until you have only characters of the same race on the server.

1. To resolve the issue, transfer any characters of the opposite race to another server using a paid server transfer. Alternatively, delete all characters of one race. For additional information about paid server transfers please visit [Link to Account Services].

2. Once only one race remains on the server, you will be able to create new characters of that race. You will not be able to create characters of the opposing race.

Thank you for your understanding.

Type OK to continue.

But you will have nowhere to move your opposite characters!

17 minutes ago, TheSecretCowLeve-KT said:

But you will have nowhere to move your opposite characters!

What is says is AIon is not designed to work with less than 2 servers. That way people can have toons in both Elyos and Asmo factions with just one account but on separate servers.   In theory account tradeable items could be moved from the Asmo side to the Elyos side if it was the same server!

BTW.  if EK server hadn't merged with KT I would still be on EK and not gone through the pain of deleting my KT toons and rolling on DN.

I prefer less crowded servers. EK was great, the best yet.

Archived