Ultimate Transformation Promotion

Skytyype

My query is the following, the GMs have been promising us the promotion of the ultimate transformation guaranteed for a long time, months go by, I keep gathering my transformations and I don't want to know if they are just lying to us or I can keep saving my transformations, it is already depressing that everyone Have the ultimate transformation and one does not have the opportunity.😟

I would also like to know if possible please, no need for an exact date just roughly 1...2...3 months away or whatever, I  think people would like to know if is worth the wait or attempt to combine whatever they have saved. Would really appreciate an answer, thanks 

I hope the GMs can give a clear answer since November that they told us that a promotion was coming, we wait for Christmas and nothing now we hope that the Christmas event will end and they continue without giving us information, and if it is a lie and they will not give us a promotion, tell us so combine and stop waiting. 😔

People expect it now, so doubt we will get it any time soon. As you can see they only drop these things when people don't expect it so the only way to get into it is BCM.

Like 2 weeks to get 12 legendaries to combine when most people wouldn't have been keeping them not knowing about it, and the only/best way to get is BCM.

Next one use 500 contracts, when people don't hold on to contracts so the only/best way to get 500 in such a short time is BCM, and then obfuscate the 1% chance for an ultimate?

Minions were somewhat achievable because we had 4 weeks and with prestige and snowballs minium it was possible to get 4 but still they managed to taint it by stealth nerfing the restoration.

So im guessing that next time they do it it wont be something that will be obtainable by any reasonable means apart from BCM, im not gonna give examples here as to not give them any ideas. :)

Can we skip the promotion event for just once, and have a real ultimate transformation event. Im talking about an event that gives ulti transforms at a decent rate. This event would have been perfect for it, you put it at a fixedprice like 4-5-6k and then if players reallllyyyyy want it they have to farm for it and spend a majority of the event farming for it and only be able to afford the transform and not many other things. I mean I would hands down buy that 

Archived