Forums

Keep getting Disconnected From the Eye

I keep getting disconnected from the game while in the Eye. Happens every few minutes. Very frustrating. Outside of the Eye my connection is fine, but as soon as I set foot in there it's like i'm on a time limit.

1 hour ago, Rag-DN said:

I keep getting disconnected from the game while in the Eye. Happens every few minutes. Very frustrating. Outside of the Eye my connection is fine, but as soon as I set foot in there it's like i'm on a time limit.

Does it happen today only or did it happen yesterday as well? Yesterday I played for a few hours with the league and also I didn't see anyone dc (at least in our alliance since I would get a notification).

Did you contact support?

1 hour ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Does it happen today only or did it happen yesterday as well? Yesterday I played for a few hours with the league and also I didn't see anyone dc (at least in our alliance since I would get a notification).

Did you contact support?

I wasn't on yesterday. I contacted support but no response. Seems to of gotten better now, but this morning and early afternoon (Server time) it was just nonestop DCing while in there but fine anywhere else.