Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - January 20, 2020

Arctic

49 minutes ago, Ferk-DN said:

I too just login to do the dailies,  a Demaha altar every other day, gather a few mats and log out. I use to play a lot, but the game is so imbalanced now there is no point. Most of my PvP gear is +15, a mixture of Dark Talon and Fierce Katalam, and I still get killed in under 5 secs by most classes. Usually don't get to fire off a single skill. They call that PvP.

LMAO 5 seconds is the time people take to kill me when I'm in General xform, and I'm in full +15 bitterhorn... you're pvping with undergeared(undervanillaed) players. I cant wait for 7.8, now they will take at leaset 7 or 8 secs to kill me.

Jokes aside, it's impossoble to pvp against people with full bitterhon/paragon +15,  ultimate xform and vanila.. sins and glads will melt your under a second. And you say, It's impossible to enchant paragon after 7.... it is with some GM help, just saying, GMs always had friends that play this game, I dont get tired of mentioning old Benny Lava legion that were formed mostly by GMs and GM friends. 

why would anyone want those gold s rank minions when they look sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ugly apart from the original? Stats or no stats i aint want it and i have 4 rank 4 minions and truth betold i dont think yall should get those s rank...the sheba is beautiful as is!

• Aion Team

@Aelar-DN @HyperActive @Luffy-KT @Frannky-KT @Tetsui-DN @Flatten-KT @xErzaScarletxFT-DN @Apsicopata-KT Hello, minion rewards were not a part of maintenance, so you didn't see them this morning. That said, you now should as we have just completed distributed of the minion rewards. If for some reason you have not received your minion rewards, please reach out to our support team for assistance!

Cheers! :D

1 hour ago, Kibbelz said:

@Aelar-DN @HyperActive @Luffy-KT @Frannky-KT @Tetsui-DN @Flatten-KT @xErzaScarletxFT-DN @Apsicopata-KT Hello, minion rewards were not a part of maintenance, so you didn't see them this morning. That said, you now should as we have just completed distributed of the minion rewards. If for some reason you have not received your minion rewards, please reach out to our support team for assistance!

Cheers! :D

Thanks!

@Kibbelz what's going on kibblez? you guys literally made a huge mistake making the <[BCM] Grade S Minion Contract Salvage Box> a direct mail instead of a Survey. 

now i have a S rank minion on a character I don't need and I spent money on this?

I have already sent a support ticket requesting to move it to the correct character (the last character i did minion fusion on) please don't let this be another thing players got fooled by.

do the right thing and move the minions to the characters people intended to claim them on.

2 hours ago, HyperActive said:

@Kibbelz what's going on kibblez? you guys literally made a huge mistake making the <[BCM] Grade S Minion Contract Salvage Box> a direct mail instead of a Survey. 

now i have a S rank minion on a character I don't need and I spent money on this?

I have already sent a support ticket requesting to move it to the correct character (the last character i did minion fusion on) please don't let this be another thing players got fooled by.

do the right thing and move the minions to the characters people intended to claim them on.

Wow, that sounds like a huge mistake. Yup it should have been a survey or at least something that can be moved in Account storage.

2 hours ago, HyperActive said:

Lol that is even worse than getting a random s-minion that you don't like. And the event was clear that you could use more than 1 characters for this, but they should make it a survey.

Did you check if it is account warehouse storable? They should at least make it like this.

Just now, Arhangelos-KT said:

Lol that is even worse than getting a random s-minion that you don't like. And the event was clear that you could use more than 1 characters for this, but they should make it a survey.

Did you check if it is account warehouse storable? They should at least make it like this.

i did, it's not storeable in account warehouse.

4 minutes ago, HyperActive said:

i did, it's not storeable in account warehouse.

If they wanted to avoid all the problems they could have figured out simple things like this. Now support will be full of tickets they have to individually address.

Survey or account wh storable or both, and that would have saved the day.

@Kibbelz some of the support staff are trying to make people use restoration tokens to move the boxes to the appropriate toon. The delivery system (through mail) makes it so you can’t choose which toon to get it on. It’s ridiculous that we should have to restoration token to transfer it to the character we want since it wasn’t dictated to us how the toon would be selected it would go to in the promotion details. This seemingly random selection and the delivery should allow us to be able to have the contract box moved to any toon we want without having to use a restoration token. 

In the future, I would advise a different method of delivery in these types of events when the box is not account warehouse storable and isn’t shard account wide. Perhaps a survey or the BCM delivery system would be a better avenue.

1 hour ago, Hellish-DN said:

@Kibbelz some of the support staff are trying to make people use restoration tokens to move the boxes to the appropriate toon. The delivery system (through mail) makes it so you can’t choose which toon to get it on. It’s ridiculous that we should have to restoration token to transfer it to the character we want since it wasn’t dictated to us how the toon would be selected it would go to in the promotion details. This seemingly random selection and the delivery should allow us to be able to have the contract box moved to any toon we want without having to use a restoration token. 

In the future, I would advise a different method of delivery in these types of events when the box is not account warehouse storable and isn’t shard account wide. Perhaps a survey or the BCM delivery system would be a better avenue.

Yes making you waste a token to fix their bad implementation is obnoxious.

People of aion, please stop offering and trying to buy any skin in aion for more than 25 to 50mil after broker fee as not 1 single skin in aion is worth anything over 50mil and 50mil is pretty much when you have a selection of choice which piece as in the wild kitter or any chest that gives that option...me bitching about high crazy prices is what deemed me annoying in the first place years ago and im fine with how things are but i see no change has been made with these buyers and sellers so please stop...maybe those that wish valedia to be calm and polite can find a clue or hint in this post as how to do it...stop being greedy/selfish and thinking of just what you want...

5 hours ago, Valedia-DN said:

People of aion, please stop offering and trying to buy any skin in aion for more than 25 to 50mil after broker fee as not 1 single skin in aion is worth anything over 50mil and 50mil is pretty much when you have a selection of choice which piece as in the wild kitter or any chest that gives that option...me bitching about high crazy prices is what deemed me annoying in the first place years ago and im fine with how things are but i see no change has been made with these buyers and sellers so please stop...maybe those that wish valedia to be calm and polite can find a clue or hint in this post as how to do it...stop being greedy/selfish and thinking of just what you want...

Considering only about 1% of the Aion players read this forum, let alone this thread. You are wasting your time with this plea.

hello everyone, I need you boys n girls to check all your toons luna for a pink wallpaper with small white dots and white frame as someone lost theirs that was in their studio upon upgrading to their estate so please if anyone of you care about things like this i would appreciate it very much if y'all come together and help this person to reaquire their wallpaper...ty

Archived