Haramel send logs

Tianris

So I made a new toon last night out of desperate boredom.

She made it into Haramel (level 8) and send logged. 3 times in a row. Now again tonight twice.
Hopefully I'll be able to get her out of there with Return but its a matter of seconds before the game crashes.

Has anyone else experienced this?

So it gets better  -

I got my level 8 toon out of there by using Return (course i had to relog from the Send log to find out if it worked....), then just ran around punching mobs until she maxxed out level 9.

Problem now being that I can't advance to level 10 without completing the Ascension campaign.
Which I can't get because I can't complete the Haramel campaign.

On a whim, I took my level 80 ranger down there just to see what would happen and yeah - immediate Send Log.

Folks, this is the first instance a potential new player will see. I don't think it's too much to ask that it work properly particularly when advancing to daeva depends on it.

~T~

2 hours ago, Tianris said:

So it gets better  -

I got my level 8 toon out of there by using Return (course i had to relog from the Send log to find out if it worked....), then just ran around punching mobs until she maxxed out level 9.

Problem now being that I can't advance to level 10 without completing the Ascension campaign.
Which I can't get because I can't complete the Haramel campaign.

On a whim, I took my level 80 ranger down there just to see what would happen and yeah - immediate Send Log.

Folks, this is the first instance a potential new player will see. I don't think it's too much to ask that it work properly particularly when advancing to daeva depends on it.

~T~

I'll go there with my main to see if I get a sendlog too

7 hours ago, Tianris said:

So I made a new toon last night out of desperate boredom.

She made it into Haramel (level 😎 and send logged. 3 times in a row. Now again tonight twice.
Hopefully I'll be able to get her out of there with Return but its a matter of seconds before the game crashes.

Has anyone else experienced this?

I run the whole instance with my main and I didn't get a sendlog. Delete the 32bit and 64bit folders and do a complete file check.

8 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I run the whole instance with my main and I didn't get a sendlog. Delete the 32bit and 64bit folders and do a complete file check.

If this recommendation does not work, try this:

On 9/8/2017 at 4:17 PM, Cheesecake-DN said:

Right click Aion > Properties > Compatibility > Uncheck the "Run this program in compatibility mode for" option > Apply

and/or
Pull up your Aion folder, go into your bin64 folder, rename the aion.bin file to aion.bin.old, and then try launching the game again.

The aion.bin.old trick works most of the time for most people.

Archived