Minion contract salvage boxes unable to be restored after being opened.

LenKagamine-DN

This is a warning to any and all players that have received a Grade S Minion Contract Salvage Box.  Once the box is opened, NCSoft will do everything in their power to make sure it does not get reboxed.  I had opened the box on my main, not knowing that it could be transferred through ticket, and the support team now refuses to rebox it as the reward I got was random.  I'm unsure what the random nature of the box has to do with just deleting a minion from someone's account and putting a new box in its place, but if you are planning to transfer your S grade minion box to another character, PLEASE do not open it.  The support team are the one's that get to make the decisions on these types of matters.  Absolutely NOWHERE in their policy does it say that randomized rewards are unable to be reboxed.  Please note however, the section that says support gets to determine the eligibility of the restoration.  The very last bullet point clearly states that if you don't know whether your item is eligible, then the support team gets to decide.  Completely ridiculous considering the support team have never played this game before, and have no clue what items should or shouldn't be eligible.  Please note that this policy was actually UPDATED on 1/19/20, and STILL does not give us an accurate idea of what can and can't be restored.vekRkaV.png

They have been stating this to me for months. I have told people long in advance this was the same policy for a long while sadly as I mistakenly opened a sovereign armor box a long while back on an alt that I needed to open on a different alt and they told be that I could not restore it. Also I was told when they implemented the Item collections here that when I accidentaly open the bursting box when I meant the burning that it also could not be restored even though I had not opened the 2nd box.

Any box or items that gives inside randomized rewards cannot be restored no matter what it is

Archived