Approximate Rate You Get Blessed Paragon Stone From Pouches

Crush

Hello,

I'm writing some code to simulate enchanting these weapons just for fun. I'm curious if anyone knows the approximate percent at which you get blessed stones from the pouches that are sold on the BCM ([BCM] Paragon Enchantment Stone Bundle)? 

Thanks for any help.

5 hours ago, Flatten-KT said:

Hello,

I'm writing some code to simulate enchanting these weapons just for fun. I'm curious if anyone knows the approximate percent at which you get blessed stones from the pouches that are sold on the BCM ([BCM] Paragon Enchantment Stone Bundle)? 

Thanks for any help.

Im sure its quite high. Normally when stuff is sold on the BCM and RNG is a factor, the more "rare" item is less rare. For example, if you bought the bundle in game for free using coins, if that was an option, the chances of getting normal compared to blessed would be like 90% to 10%. But if you bought it from the BCM it'll be like 20% to 80% for getting normals or blessed. Of course, these numbers are just examples, they're not accurate. But thats sort of how the BCM stuff works.

7 hours ago, Flatten-KT said:

Hello,

Thanks for any help.

There is a "chance" tog et a blessed? I thought the pouches had a specific amount of normal paragon enchants and a specific amount of blessed ones.

Do you mean a chance for them to succeed?

38 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

There is a "chance" tog et a blessed? I thought the pouches had a specific amount of normal paragon enchants and a specific amount of blessed ones.

Do you mean a chance for them to succeed?

Hrm, I thought each paragon enchantment stone  bundle had a chance to have a blessed paragon stone but usually gave a regular paragon enchantment stone. Am I wrong? I've never bought one, I thought that was how it worked. Like the pack for 2880 coins you get 1 blessed for sure and then 20 bundles. I'm wondering what is the rate that you get the blessed stones from the bundles, if I have this all straight. That way I can have the correct statistics in this little monte carlo code I'm trying to write.

23 minutes ago, Flatten-KT said:

Hrm, I thought each paragon enchantment stone  bundle had a chance to have a blessed paragon stone but usually gave a regular paragon enchantment stone. Am I wrong? I've never bought one, I thought that was how it worked. Like the pack for 2880 coins you get 1 blessed for sure and then 20 bundles. I'm wondering what is the rate that you get the blessed stones from the bundles, if I have this all straight. That way I can have the correct statistics in this little monte carlo code I'm trying to write.

I understand that there is 1 blessed and 20 normal ones and that is it.

9 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I understand that there is 1 blessed and 20 normal ones and that is it.

Ah, now that I read it... I swore it said something like , '... bundle with a paragon stone and a chance to give blessed stone.' Welp, that makes this part of the code easy and more accurate!

1 hour ago, DoomKat-KT said:

It is approximately 5% chance to get a blessed stone from the BCM paragon bag.  The 2880 BCM mega bundle comes with 1 blessed and 20 bags that are 5% blessed and 95% normal paragon stones.

That is not mentioned in the BCM description. It is good to know, but I wouldn't even pay a single penny for such a thing.

Archived