SKINS

GenericUser19910

@Kibbelz @Loki

So  I am new to NA community. I've been playing EU and RU servers before. Decided to start here and check things out. For me and Im sure for many of us appearance of our characters is very important for us. So I was thinking its time to make my baby fierce and glamour. I was ready to spend some dollars in BCM, but when I open BCM Style Page I had only 1 question: WHAT THE HELL IS IT?

really??? 

That's exactly what we've been saying and asking for a few years, what the hell?? if you search in the forum you will find many topics about skins we would like to have, several years ago we had a lot of skins, but since 5.x (i think) all skins were gone with the promise that all those skins would return in the future, but as you can see, and everyone in this forum can confirm it, those were simply empty promises.

9 hours ago, Flatten-KT said:

I really really really want the horse mask skin back :(. I had it for years on my old toon back in the 3.x days. I'd drop $15 for it, but for some reason it isn't worth NCWest's time. 

Are you an Elyos? I don't know for sure but I do think I may have one or two somewhere around. 

16 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

What -- you don't want to pay $8 look like a rainbow snake? 🥺

Lol yes, and even worse we got the stupid snake event like 4~5 times already, every year we kept getting a ton of those snake skins, in all colours and we kept throwing them away because they went for 50k on broker.

If there is no snake costume on broker at the moment that is because people simply threw them all away.

19 hours ago, Flatten-KT said:

I really really really want the horse mask skin back :(. I had it for years on my old toon back in the 3.x days. I'd drop $15 for it, but for some reason it isn't worth NCWest's time. 

In Russia they have it in an NPC where you can buy pretty much every skin in game with magic crystals from end game instance bosses.

2021-01-26-15-25.png

I made a post here for that, we suck at having fun in NA.

2 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

In Russia they have it in an NPC where you can buy pretty much every skin in game with magic crystals from end game instance bosses.

2021-01-26-15-25.png

I made a post here for that, we suck at having fun in NA.

wth... That would be so nice! C'mon NCWest... 

Archived