Double XP Weekend Update

Arctic

7 hours ago, MechEagIe-DN said:

@Archangelos-KT
Oh look a other event who you need auto-hunt ....

https://www.aiononline.com/news/garden-of-growth

LIKE ALL THE OTHER FEATURE IN THE GAME AND ALL THE FUTURE EVENT ARE BASE ON IT !

Meloons were an event that auto hunt was supposed to be present. We told the GMs about it and they made every mob drop a meloon when it wasn't supposed to. That is what we have to push here for, a change towards a real game not an auto played one since we do not have the legal bot.

Of course a few people got the good stuff because they were "faster" at the shugo NPC buying things before they would appear, you were one of them weren't you?

We have to get events that are changed so we do not need it. If they make the auto hunt in this event, then they are probably thinking of it and that means our servers will be a botfest too and that most likely will be the end of NCWest, we are the only region on ER, we are terminal.

I would expect people to be mad that auto hunt is made mandatory to play the original Aion and demand changes to not need it, instead you are an ambassador for legal bots right now. Nobody will participate on that event, their ingame bot will, and that is not Aion anymore.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT

9 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Meloons were an event that auto hunt was supposed to be present. We told the GMs about it and they made every mob drop a meloon when it wasn't supposed to. That is what we have to push here for, a change towards a real game not an auto played one since we do not have the legal bot.

Of course a few people got the good stuff because they were "faster" at the shugo NPC buying things before they would appear, you were one of them weren't you?

We have to get events that are changed so we do not need it. If they make the auto hunt in this event, then they are probably thinking of it and that means our servers will be a botfest too and that most likely will be the end of NCWest, we are the only region on ER, we are terminal.

I would expect people to be mad that auto hunt is made mandatory to play the original Aion and demand changes to not need it, instead you are an ambassador for legal bots right now. Nobody will participate on that event, their ingame bot will, and that is not Aion anymore.

Obviously you have not used the Auto-combat feature no person who runs a bot would use it as its not better than whatever program they are already using it has so many faults. It is very very basic with many flaws you can literally make macro that funtions better than auto-combat. It will not increase bot the bots are going to continue to do what they do with the programs they use but the legitamate plays now at least have something to facilitate easier progress on cubics and experience marks as well as other events coming to game.

We all know that NCwest does very little and to expect them to rework every event + open world loots on cubics and perma change to xp for open world/instance/renown/etc is laughable

8 minutes ago, Iostcrazyman-KT said:

Obviously you have not used the Auto-combat feature no person who runs a bot would use it as its not better than whatever program they are already using it has so many faults. It is very very basic with many flaws you can literally make macro that funtions better than auto-combat. It will not increase bot the bots are going to continue to do what they do with the programs they use but the legitamate plays now at least have something to facilitate easier progress on cubics and experience marks as well as other events coming to game.

We all know that NCwest does very little and to expect them to rework every event + open world loots on cubics and perma change to xp for open world/instance/renown/etc is laughable

...which opens the way to people to use 3rd party programs without appearing to be very obvious. I know a macro or the ingame bot do not automatically move so someone could make a script to do it similarly and look like the ingame bot, but ten times more effective and thus better.

I want to know what happens to the "report auto hunt button".

At least in other regions its clear to see what is bot and whats not this feature. There are many many ways to tell what is in game and what isn't

If someone wants to make a script that looks or works like this I mean all for them because they are severely lowering the capabilities of their bot

I personally do hope they crack down on 3rd party its extreme how bad its gotten. I do not mind this feature as it is not perfect and also can't be used in many situation so it is properly limited in its capabilities 

• Loki unpinned this topic