Weekly Server Maintenance - January 27, 2021

Arctic

6 minutes ago, Wrathchild-KT said:

These Paragon stuff on BCM enforces the theory that Classic is coming and they are trying at max to get money from the playerbase. 

I think it’s time to do again what we did on 6.5 and riot BCM, don’t buy anything until they hear us.

The paragon BCM sales are accidentally left on that event, they say until 27th of January which is today!

7 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I assume they will make auto hunt available here too at some point. You won't play Aion anymore, you will log your bots and put them to auto play and come back to see if they are still alive or killed by an enemy. Some features also have a different outcome for different regions based on the population. NCWest's Aion is on life support for so long and this might be a final blow who knows.

This will be like mining cryptocurrency.

Also this is kinda tricky, they want to implement it and pretend they are doing it on a player feedback. Like lets soft-implement it on an event and ask people about the future of it. Eventually we will get it no matter what people think of it.

Garden of Growth was designed to be a "bot event"

You have to spend 1 entire hour killing normal monsters inside a single room, there's no point on actively doing it.
I don't think it can be the final blow for the game. Aion is already overflowed of bots, like 95% of the playerbase of this game consists on bots

26 minutes ago, Lapis-DN said:

Garden of Growth was designed to be a "bot event"

You have to spend 1 entire hour killing normal monsters inside a single room, there's no point on actively doing it.
I don't think it can be the final blow for the game. Aion is already overflowed of bots, like 95% of the playerbase of this game consists on bots

I was talking about he auto hunt in general. Why would they bring this ingame bot now as an event? To test it (as they said).

But according to the producer's letter they said they wouldn't implement it, so if they wanted to bring it now they would have to once again go against their own words and people would once again be mad at them for changing the game and not keeping their words.

So in short, they want to enable it and pretend to bring an event for it and then they will supposedly take "feedback" from players to see where else they will implement it.

...in the next mini-patch they will simply enable it so they won't have to constantly alter drop rates, events and other game features because we don't have it.

@Kibbelz The auto-hunting window isn't showing up for some players, including myself (Yes, from inside the instance).

I've tried relogging, leaving and reentering the instance, closing the game client and reopening, trying to enter on other toons to check if it works on them and it doesn't.

23 minutes ago, Aelar-DN said:

@Kibbelz The auto-hunting window isn't showing up for some players, including myself (Yes, from inside the instance).

I've tried relogging, leaving and reentering the instance, closing the game client and reopening, trying to enter on other toons to check if it works on them and it doesn't.

Go here to make sure it's turned on:

Rw4pYqq.jpg

That said, several months ago when we first got this patch, it was thought that only the 64bit client could see the auto-combat icon. Not sure if that's a factor at play as well.

raw

^ Me watching my toon auto-combat. Weird af to see. I recommend doing a quick 2-3 minute clear of the mobs when you first enter the event instance before you go afk if your class doesn't have many AOE skills. That way your toon can keep up with the respawned mobs or they'll kill your little plants as they grow. Although, the fully grown plants do not give as much exp as the small mobs, and we did not receive the Berdin's Stars drops on the plants like other regions got (surprise, surprise), so you may not care if your fully grown plants die lol. A full hour inside the instance got me 7 exp marks. So overall, not a bad thing to do while you're working/sleeping, but probably not worth doing on any alts unless you're trying to get exp marks on them for some reason.

If it runs like Korea then I guess we are getting extractors and TT tonics and lumiel stuff instead of xp crystals and berdin stars. I will check exact numbers soon but each 1hr I was getting 10 xp marks during the garden of growth event in KR. 10xp marks outside of your normal farm per day so 140 xp marks over the event per character. 70 marks per week is awesome and gives me plently of things I wish I could buy on my alts each week but I couldn't because I need 220 per week on my main

5 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Go here to make sure it's turned on:

Rw4pYqq.jpg

That said, several months ago when we first got this patch, it was thought that only the 64bit client could see the auto-combat icon. Not sure if that's a factor at play as well.

raw

^ Me watching my toon auto-combat. Weird af to see. I recommend doing a quick 2-3 minute clear of the mobs when you first enter the event instance before you go afk if your class doesn't have many AOE skills. That way your toon can keep up with the respawned mobs or they'll kill your little plants as they grow. Although, the fully grown plants do not give as much exp as the small mobs, and we did not receive the Berdin's Stars drops on the plants like other regions got (surprise, surprise), so you may not care if your fully grown plants die lol. A full hour inside the instance got me 7 exp marks. So overall, not a bad thing to do while you're working/sleeping, but probably not worth doing on any alts unless you're trying to get exp marks on them for some reason.

Yeah that option literally isn't there for me. 

Archived