Jump to content
Forums

Feedback Request: Auto-Hunt Feature


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Hallo-DN said:

Can you guys put a extra slot or two for hp and mana heal (or let us put a certain skill instead of  pots)? We have 5 skills slots but for some classes this might disadvantage because not every class gets mana or hp back with damage skill, you know what I mean?

 

In 7.8 the auto hunt feature gets updated. It also gets slots for buffs. I currently play on EU.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Erm what about just follow the official Aion line , which every other server does, and let us use all the features of this game?

I think that disabling it was a good idea, I wouldn't like it at all if I would have to let my char auto farm while me not even being in the house, doing other things. It weirdly feels that I'd be bur

Honestly, I don't enjoy auto-hunting and definitely believe it should stay out of open world. However, I will say if there are players who truly want it implemented, I would say keep a perma

I'm okay with the auto-hunt feature.

Since we're in a relatively controlled space, it's hard to say how big the range of the auto-hunt actually is, but I can imagine people dragging mobs to you to get you to move away from the spot you're on. Or drag something that would kill you no matter how powerful you are.

Only gripe I have with it right now is how it'll only use Bobo Coins/Exp Extractors at 90% of your exp bar filled up. Would've preferred like.. 75% or something, or to whatever we wanna adjust it to, but it's fine, I guess. 

Only thing I haven't been able to test is the Automatically Sell Junk thing. I'm never gonna hit a full inventory unless this was in open world. And even then, I don't know if it'll actually sell the white world drop items. 

Overall, it's okay.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Valedia-DN said:

This auto hunting is gonna be like eating a slice of cheese without a knife n fork, it might be doable but it wont feel very rewarding...

Id rather eat it without a knife or fork, then to spend months and months and months just to find my knife and fork just so I can get to the cheese. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I would rather have less mobs on a maps than more, inggison is a joke, try running around the map without half a dozen aggro mobs chasing you. 

If auto hunting means you need a zerg of mobs to farm like in the event, then I vote not to make it a permanent feature.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vasilios-KT said:

Id rather eat it without a knife or fork, then to spend months and months and months just to find my knife and fork just so I can get to the cheese. 

eat a slice of cheese with a knife n fork and u will never go back lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

After talking to a friend about the auto-hunt thing.. Is it remotely feasible to make the instance itself a permanent feature and only allow auto-hunting in there? 

It is one of the better sources of exp and you can choose to AFK it auto extracting for Bobonerk's Gems or Experience Extractors depending on what you need.(If you're needing them for Bobo Gems for PvE stones, we gotta bring back a way to get Legendary and Ultimate Guiding Stones again.)

I think it'd be a good idea to keep it around and have a controlled environment for auto-hunting rather than throwing everyone into the mix in open world. 

753347400931999744.png?v=1

Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't make Auto-Hunt a permanent thing please. Also make the game subscription based. 4.99 USD a month will fix your problems with players leaving and actually more will come and stay knowing they don't need to compete with A.I. that can just farm 24/7.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Lerio-KT said:

Don't make Auto-Hunt a permanent thing please. Also make the game subscription based. 4.99 USD a month will fix your problems with players leaving and actually more will come and stay knowing they don't need to compete with A.I. that can just farm 24/7.

 

shut the nyerk up!

if ncsoft add a sub which they wont and cant it means they would have to fix the game and they not gonna do that some how many patches now...dumbest idea like ever!

Link to post
Share on other sites

who gonna play the game with a pin-login issue, random disconnects, people stealing ur shit,server crashes,lag spikes,an old ass engine,cant trade shit,crazy ass broker fees,bad bad bad rng, and the best idea u came up with is to add a sub...lol ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Valedia and Vasilios, I can understand that you feel a lot, little or no anger with the game, with the people, with the rng, with the last Wonder Woman movie, with Noragami's delay, with the universe and the stars too, but ... .with the cheese nooooooooooo. The sublime blessing of cheese in all its varieties has no established way to eat it. It can be eaten with a fork, with the hand, even with the feet if you prefer. Don't frame the cheese in a single phagocytization mode, please.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Shainygirl-DN said:

Valedia and Vasilios, I can understand that you feel a lot, little or no anger with the game, with the people, with the rng, with the last Wonder Woman movie, with Noragami's delay, with the universe and the stars too, but ... .with the cheese nooooooooooo. The sublime blessing of cheese in all its varieties has no established way to eat it. It can be eaten with a fork, with the hand, even with the feet if you prefer. Don't frame the cheese in a single phagocytization mode, please.

i dont eat the cheese i just put it on my lips n let it melt...And everyone please stop holding group for 1 person to enter a instance cuz when u do that u prevent others from getting their gears that would infact benefit and help make the community stronger...stop it!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/29/2021 at 1:21 PM, Vasilios-KT said:

Look at what @MechEagIe-DN said, thats literally the definition of what the Aion grind is going to be in 7.8. As a ranger you have proc a 33% chance to get a specific weapon group, and then on top on that you have to proc a 15% chance to get it to ultimate. And every single time you upgrade it, it costs 20+ Exp marks. Imaging spending hours farming up 100 exp marks, just got the weapon to not proc and wasted all that time. 

It seems this Afk farming system has brought nothing but fighting and arguing between everyone. Why can't we look at the feedback received from it on KR and EU. They have the same systems, these players have been using it so why can't we just base judgment off them. 

There’s a simple solution for this stupid yorgos gear, don’t do it. If nobody does it, you won’t need it. 

Autohunt is an awesome feature to fix the cubic BS NCsoft did removing them from instances and that trade npc. The downside is, electricity is not cheap, that’s why I buy prestige instead of having 9 afk Luna every day.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Shainygirl, if you check my office you will notice i'm not there and i never really log off aion but if you look around with your eyes close you will see the very same after u open it...Either ncsoft or the community has killed and or ruined a once perfect game...damn! The valedia is going to bed at midnight apart from my usual 3am and wake at 6am which i do get up every morning at 5 or 6am... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Wrathchild-KT said:

There’s a simple solution for this stupid yorgos gear, don’t do it. If nobody does it, you won’t need it. 

Autohunt is an awesome feature to fix the cubic BS NCsoft did removing them from instances and that trade npc. The downside is, electricity is not cheap, that’s why I buy prestige instead of having 9 afk Luna every day.

You can't simply just ignore the best weapon in the game in 7.8. The weapon buff alone is extremely powerful. Even if the stats on the weapon were rubbish, the buff on it would make it so amazing. its like a 1500 pve att increase for your entire group. 

In addition to that, all of the melee classes need the extends, especially for pvp. This weapon is crucial for success, its not something to be simply ignored.

KR and EU have the afk farming, which is most likely why this weapon was added to the game. Newest won't make any changes to the upgrading, or obtaining the ultimate weapon. So just like our previous events that were made specifically for this Afk farming system in KR, we're going to all be at a disadvantage as this is literally a game changing thing. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Vasilios-KT said:

You can't simply just ignore the best weapon in the game in 7.8. The weapon buff alone is extremely powerful. Even if the stats on the weapon were rubbish, the buff on it would make it so amazing. its like a 1500 pve att increase for your entire group. 

In addition to that, all of the melee classes need the extends, especially for pvp. This weapon is crucial for success, its not something to be simply ignored.

KR and EU have the afk farming, which is most likely why this weapon was added to the game. Newest won't make any changes to the upgrading, or obtaining the ultimate weapon. So just like our previous events that were made specifically for this Afk farming system in KR, we're going to all be at a disadvantage as this is literally a game changing thing. 

That’s why Koreans are not worried about the game. No mather what stupid rng mechanic they implement, the playerbase will still f*ck themselfes to try it, instead of having fun with something else.

I was very lucky and got full bitterhorn with 15 boxes, there are people still not full after 100. 

I’ll not try hard it, and keep doing my yolo ID/AD groups, despite not being rewarding and full of vanilla users with ultimate transforms, I think it’s the only fun thing left in the game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Wrathchild-KT said:

That’s why Koreans are not worried about the game. No mather what stupid rng mechanic they implement, the playerbase will still f*ck themselfes to try it, instead of having fun with something else.

I was very lucky and got full bitterhorn with 15 boxes, there are people still not full after 100. 

I’ll not try hard it, and keep doing my yolo ID/AD groups, despite not being rewarding and full of vanilla users with ultimate transforms, I think it’s the only fun thing left in the game.

But this new gear is entirely different. You have to get 20+ exp marks and then on top of that you have to get the coin thingies that you get from d/e the same gear. The coins aren't the biggest problem because you can d/e your failed upgrades and also the original part, prior to upgrading. But those 20+ exp marks PER UPGRADE with only a 33% at first to proc the type of legendary weapon that you want and then in addition to that you have to proc a 13% just to get ultimate.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Vasilios-KT said:

But this new gear is entirely different. You have to get 20+ exp marks and then on top of that you have to get the coin thingies that you get from d/e the same gear. The coins aren't the biggest problem because you can d/e your failed upgrades and also the original part, prior to upgrading. But those 20+ exp marks PER UPGRADE with only a 33% at first to proc the type of legendary weapon that you want and then in addition to that you have to proc a 13% just to get ultimate.

What weapon? Can i afford it with my current 25mil kinah?...

Link to post
Share on other sites

@kibblez I for one had fun with the auto-hunt instance.  Actually more fun than I had in TE chasing hundreds of fatties!  One thing though it would have been nice if you could have alternated the renown all being for timeless.  Or let us choose the one we wanted to work on.   My vote is you should keep this event and have it come back and even perhaps expand on it a little outside of the garden.  But it was a really cute little instance that actually gave me some things I wanted e.g. experience marks etc.  Don't listen to the negative players negative comments is also my opinion.  They just love to hate even if the benefit is good.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...