Garrison NPC reset bug

Cyfur

When and Asmo kills the leader of a Garrison in Inggison, all the NPCs disappear, and it takes several hours for them to respawn.

I have observed on several occasions, the Asmos rifting in and  exploiting this, deliberately running around destroying the Garrisons to grief the Elyos trying to do the weekly quests.

eg. there are currently no Garrisons on KT due to an Asmo ranger called Clott that just ran around an killed all the Garrison leaders.

The NPCs should respawn within minutes not hours.

17 hours ago, Ferk-DN said:

When and Asmo kills the leader of a Garrison in Inggison, all the NPCs disappear, and it takes several hours for them to respawn.

I have observed on several occasions, the Asmos rifting in and  exploiting this, deliberately running around destroying the Garrisons to grief the Elyos trying to do the weekly quests.

eg. there are currently no Garrisons on KT due to an Asmo ranger called Clott that just ran around an killed all the Garrison leaders.

The NPCs should respawn within minutes not hours.

The same happens to Gelkmaros, the npc is absent for 2 hours and trust me elyos invade Gelkmaros far more often than Asmodians go to Ingisson. We used to have whole legions invading gelk and running around, and they would kill the npcs back to back, especially when there were open world events.

This is just bad design I guess, if the elyos could do weekly quests in camps in Gelkmaros I would understand it, but waiting 2 hours for that camp to be available for no other reason it just ridiculous.

Archived