Contaminated Underpath Returning

Arctic

30 minutes ago, Tinkerbell said:

@Kibbelz
NCSTUPID your new name. You really think relocating the rewards will help your DEAD game thrive any better?

The only way to progress in this game is with your crappy ass events that are usually a hit and a miss. Other than that people resort to using vanilla or the black market to actually progress in this game. 

You have 6 HUGE maps and barely any players; these maps are empty nearly 24/7 which is sad. You don't need me to tell you this I am sure you can tell by your huge decline in sales for 2020 which was the lowest year in sales for Aion since the game opened.  Most of the big spenders are fleeing the server like flies. KR Aion has no new content, so there is no new exciting features or content coming our way anytime soon. Your sales will be drastically decreasing even more the next few months.

If you actually wanted to make money you would listen to your "customers".  Free to play players need better in-game rewards without events to progress in the game. So many people DONT have ultimate transform and we're 7.8 already CMON!! The top geared people are bored of fighting the same 7-10 geared people over and over. They want a challenge, they want to fight new people and have more PVP which currently there is 0 pvp ATM......1-2 shotting new players who are farming is NOT PVP.

We need 1 core map open each day similar to Tiamantra's eye, the current player base is to small for all the current maps. It's like walking through ghost towns everyday which only makes people feel like they're in a dead game even more.

I have no reason to swipe my card, there is barely anything to do in-game anymore and so many people I talk to feel the exact same way. 

yo you can quit

Finally NC figured that they have more Bots inside luna than players playing the game.. that was a good movement @Kibbelz @Loki

But listen, this will not deal with the problem, u guys need to make some changes to make it not harmful to legit players. Like:

- Make instances give u REAL exp
- Make the final box reward of instances drop kinnah boxes, or make the gears droped from there soldable for REAL amounts of kinnah
- Give us one way to farm transformation contracts otherwise than luna, because u guys are making it hard to craft, since people doing luna materials gonna drop drastically.. u cant take out a free way to make transformation contract and dont compensate in other way
- I already said make the instances drops kinnah? Seriously, consider the possibility of kinnah box drop on the reward box on instances

Seriously, with no kinnah box craft, we need more ways to make kinnah!

I know Luna is already a common resource for everyone, but this change can be positive.. making we play the game to be rewarded is the right way to make a game enjoyable, not afking inside a instance everyday

- Also, final tip.. want make people stop buying ice cream and buy stuff from ur store? Fix ur prices for a real honest price at BCM.

Edited by Bjorn-DN

as someone that only does 1 luna daily per week i can't understand this QQ about remove mats from luna but i guess many ppl does it (only 1 of my friends does luna daily actively lol) but well lets see how it goes, if u guys add 6 bundles per daily lugbug this could be a good change

7 minutes ago, Gallium-DN said:

Maybe they could give us 8 Luna bundles from the quest... that's the equivalent of all your toons on a basic account running Luna.

I think they should tie the Luna bundles to the Lugbug Daily Reward, rather than a single kill quest. And yes, give us the equivalent of 8 bundles per quest completion as you suggested. That will keep people from having to hunt down mobs on 8 different toons just to collect the mats they need to play the game.

Can I have some of the whatever  you guys from Ncwest are smoking? I need to relax, have dumb ideas and sit still laughing at players' faces, too.

What about punishing ONLY the ones that are causing the problem? LOL

You don't need to shoot and kill an entire population to kill some targets, you know.

Also, you really think it will be the end of bots/kinah sellers? lol

They always find a way. By the next day there will be a script for doing whatever lugbug Mission you guys put the luna on. They don't give up so easily like you do. Because you people never find a way to make the 3rd part programs stop working / insta ban hackers and boters. 

Maybe hire people that actually can do their job? Get your devs to check nyerking private servers that have working anti-cheats, since your 0 IQ moves are killing the game even faster.

All the money you guys milk, I mean make, from this game goes all in ideas to make it worse? Wow.

3 hours ago, Celyz-KT said:

We all know the problem is  https://www.subvanillatool.com/ why dont you do anything about it, tons of ppl use it and bot, they did it to buy melon stuffs. People uses it to win instances avoiding mechanics and is so sad that we learn about this hacks from another website and not the official aion site. Can you do something about vanilla instead of destroying game to everyone?

Do you mean people like Matheus DN-E who have 0 talent and got max gears by flying hack every instance in the game ? 
Who so mad that i explose him that he making video trying make belive all the people from third world country that i say twelve box when i clearly say dual box?!?!?
rsogcHO.png

wD5o7Eo.png

1 to 10 how mad you are matheus keep posting ur garbage video on every post bro !
AptImpeccableEidolonhelvum-small.gif

So nowadays is ok to have a third party program to farm everything withouth consequences and is also ok that GMs Leak information about the decision you, developers, took of killing 50 mobs on the lugbug daily to a player ... also leaking information to the same player about incoming bans for using this hack?  WAW Looks like you guys are the ones protecting the hackers ! @Kibbelz do something about this? this luminance legion have too much advantage over other people having information before any other and saving their luna bots

Edited by caleigh

What doesn't make sense to me is if you want to introduce a autohunt bot but then you go ahead and take down luna afk.

You not only made your game more grindy (kill quest + luna for character exp) but made luna harder to acquire to reroll or instance reset.

If you want money so badly then put nyerking skins in your cash shop like any other company would to make money. Here l am hoping it's 10-15 easy mobs and it should give 2-3 days worth of luna materials if you are going to go that route.

Nice greed is all l can say. I'm pretty much done buying prestige at this point.

8 minutes ago, 5sB1C19-DN said:

What doesn't make sense to me is if you want to introduce a autohunt bot but then you go ahead and take down luna afk.

You not only made your game more grindy (kill quest + luna for character exp) but made luna harder to acquire to reroll or instance reset.

If you want money so badly then put nyerking skins in your cash shop like any other company would to make money. Here l am hoping it's 10-15 easy mobs and it should give 2-3 days worth of luna materials if you are going to go that route.

Nice greed is all l can say. I'm pretty much done buying prestige at this point.

How does this have anything to do with greed? At the very least be constructive with your insults rather than being a muppet.

I'm surprised by this move from NCwest o_O

Actually I suggested many times to remove luna instances from the game and replace it with something more fun.
I'm not so sure about lugbug daily to farm in certain zones because that would allow gankers to bully low gears players.
I would totally welcome the idea if this daily working like silverine daily or fortuneers daily back in past patches you randomly quests which made pvp camping impossible.

Maybe it's even better if this is weekly with increased rewards I really have no idea what NCwest goal but if this is the transition to retire boring repeating afk daily. Then yeah go for it.

This might be a small step but since Korea almost stop updating live now. This is a good chance to do anything you want.

13 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Hello everyone!

We're happy to share that we will soon be bringing back Contaminated Underpath this coming Wednesday February 3. After our investigation, we have determined that it would be best to remove and reallocate the Luna materials which dropped in the instance.

To account for this, a bundle will be added to the daily Lugbug Mission which will provide you with Luna materials at the same rates as the top-tier bundle from Contaminated Underpath. In exchange, all you'll need to do is take care of some Monsters in the surrounding areas!

We hope this change turns out to be a positive development for everyone, and thank you for the patience while we looked into the issue.

Happy Hunting out there!

What was the investigation that you made because i thought that investigation's purpouse was determine what was causing the server bugs and that every damn week you have to reset it more than once. For what i know that didn't change and the server bugged anyways that week without luna so how come you ended up making this decision? you know that won't drive away bots right? this is only a temporary solution not even a real solution. There are legions in which people use hack freely and not even care about consequences because they never get caught even if you report them, Cases like Clarity in Katalam-Elyos or Show Feet in Katalam-asmos, where their Brigadiers hack the entire day and is so lame because everyone in the servers make fun about this shit. taking down lunas is not the solution please do your job and start banning people for boting (unlike melon event) people ani-hacking and Bann people who use any kind of hacks... instead of changing features that let people gather materials while their doing other stuff

I have mixed feelings about this.

On the one hand, I really don't care much at all if the Luna and Lugbug rewards get shifted around- I do rather like the idea of having multiple underpath bundles as a reward for the Lugbug 7/7 Daily instead of 1 bundle for 1 mission. But the 1:1 is fine too. I am not fussy~

On the other hand, this is a convoluted bandaid solution to a more serious problem. KT server won't crash every 4 days since there won't be a gazillion bots in the Luna daily- but there are still bots, hackers, and kinah sellers running amok everywhere else in the game. NC team, you guys need to start punishing these people. We haven't seen you take action against players since the EC ban wave. Which was excellent, just for the record. But yeah- temp bans, chat bans, kinah and gp stripping, permabans; you have an arsenal at your disposal so frickin' DO SOMETHING. 

We have to wait and see which daily lugbug will do it. They might even put a new daily just for this. Some dailies are easy others are not.

I will not complain about this until I see exactly how it is done.

(Like imagine if it is "consume 30 drinks or food", even your grandma will be able to do 20 accounts in half an hour :D)

Edited by Arhangelos-KT

15 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

In exchange, all you'll need to do is take care of some Monsters in the surrounding areas!

24 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

(Like imagine if it is "consume 30 drinks or food", even your grandma will be able to do 20 accounts in half an hour :D)

Unless the consumables are inside the mobs' azz, I don't think so. :c

The only mission that requires to kill mobs and we have it every single day available is the kill 50 mobs in Gelk for asmo / Ingg for Elys.

What is going to happen is that all decent geared bots that spawned in Panda/Sanctum for luna boting, will now appear in Gelk/Ingg, so yay more lag.

Congrats on giving bots a new purpose, Ncwest! You made it! You slowed them down for a bit!

I was wondering if they are already making a script to gear up alts with ultimate heatguard gear or something like that.