Contaminated Underpath Returning

Arctic

1 hour ago, Hallo-DN said:

It sucks that only way to make  decent kinah  now (free to play way) is to relay on luna materials.I think this only thing  people actually spend their mats on currently.  NC removed every good skin, mount etc from it......

That's a terrible way to make kinah.

Even Crimsom Katalam kinah boxes are less RNG than Luna kinah boxes. But you have to actually work for those instead of afk.

49 minutes ago, Ferk-DN said:

That's a terrible way to make kinah.

Even Crimsom Katalam kinah boxes are less RNG than Luna kinah boxes. But you have to actually work for those instead of afk.

I dont really bother with Katalam map that much so I dont know if the kinah boxes there are really worth it.... Also not everyone afked in luna daily instance when it was worth doing 🙃. I pity anyone who is unfortunate to come back or new to this game, just to get slapped in the face by anti friendly newbie ways to ''fix problems'' by NCsoft....

Edited by Hallo-DN

1 minute ago, Hallo-DN said:

I dont really bother with Katalam map that much so I dont know if the kinah boxes there are really worth it.... Also not everyone afked in luna daily instance when it was worth doing 🙃. I pity anyone who is unfortunate to come back or new to this game, just to get slapped in the face by anti friendly newbie ways to ''fix problems'' from NCsoft....

If luna is the most important thing in Aion, then perhaps Aion is not the right game for you.

I would be happy if the whole Luna system was removed,  just like it was in Classic, it would stop a ton of QQ.

9 minutes ago, Ferk-DN said:

If luna is the most important thing in Aion, then perhaps Aion is not the right game for you.

I would be happy if the whole Luna system was removed,  just like it was in Classic, it would stop a ton of QQ.

I think making Kinah freely tradeable again, would stop qq if luna related things had be  to removed.  Classic was good time when everything was simple in game so we cant compare to  what Aion has become now .

Edited by Hallo-DN

On 1/29/2021 at 9:14 PM, Kibbelz said:

To account for this, a bundle will be added to the daily Lugbug Mission which will provide you with Luna materials at the same rates as the top-tier bundle from Contaminated Underpath.

The new luna bundles do not reward the same as the old top -tier bundles from Contaminated Underpath, the old bundles gave a bonus, could be ap jelly ancient or legend enchantmentstones administer boons, etc. the new bundles only drop the luna materials. you made it harder to farm these bundles on our alt but reduced the rewards. 

Is this another "mistake" or did you purposely remove the additional reward and just "forgot" to tell us. 

pls let us know @Kibbelz @Loki

1 hour ago, Ferk-DN said:

Yes, luna IS one of the most important things in Aion, but not because of kinah. You need luna for selective retuning, especially in this patch where even XP mark gear and accessories are retunable, it usually takes 300-500 luna per piece to get decent stats or over 1k for max stats. We use luna buff for hard-mode instances, to reset instance entries (80 luna in average), for luna ressurection. Not mentioning crafting stuff other than kinah boxes (including ancient transformation contracts). People who actually play this game are very dependent on luna. So yeah, it is one if the most important things and probably is the most important, and if i knew months in advance they would make me kill 50 mobs for 1 luna light, I would spam afk luna on all alts every day.

1 hour ago, LadyDeanna-KT said:

The new luna bundles do not reward the same as the old top -tier bundles from Contaminated Underpath, the old bundles gave a bonus, could be ap jelly ancient or legend enchantmentstones administer boons, etc. the new bundles only drop the luna materials. you made it harder to farm these bundles on our alt but reduced the rewards. 

Is this another "mistake" or did you purposely remove the additional reward and just "forgot" to tell us. 

you probably still get the other rewards from underpath, just the luna materials were removed

7 hours ago, LadyDeanna-KT said:

You apparently still get the pouch from luna daily, it has everything except luna materials. I haven;t done luna yesterday after the fix but people said the pouch still drops, but has only the other mats.

9 hours ago, Sin said:

you probably still get the other rewards from underpath, just the luna materials were removed

They haven't removed the other rewards from Contaminated Underpath, only the Luna materials was moved into the 50 mob Lugbug daily.

Some people were pumping 12 toons on a single account through CU each day, I know of people that were pumping multiple accounts through. I presume botters were doing it too en masse. It was exposing some sort of bug on the KT server which required a restart to clear. So NCwest came up with the idea to move the main reward out of CU to try and reduce the congestion of the instance to make the server more stable.

I think putting 12 afk  toons through CU each day is one of the dumbest forms of play I have every heard of, yet enough people did  this to force a server reboot! Buy a Prestige pack just so you can have 4 more afk toons.

Edited by Ferk-DN

2 hours ago, Ferk-DN said:

I think putting 12 afk  toons through CU each day is one of the dumbest forms of play I have every heard of

It does sounds stupid, but it is one of the easiest way to farm kinah, so what players were supposed to do? lol

yet enough people did  this to force a server reboot!

Not normal players, bots caused it.

Buy a Prestige pack just so you can have 4 more afk toons.

No need, when you can get 7 days Trial Prestige Pass for free on the shop. You can simply make new account and have 12 alts.

1 hour ago, Unbuff-DN said:

It does sounds stupid, but it is one of the easiest way to farm kinah, so what players were supposed to do? lol

Not normal players, bots caused it.

Bots are blamed for this, its not that they caused this. Shitty programming and ncwest not maintaining their game in any form or fashion caused this. The amount of people, bot or not, in contaminated underground at one time cannot cause the instability. The bots are using the instance the same amount every day but the crash happened near the end of the week which means something like a memory leak. Aka shitty programming. They could have banned the obvious bots or god forbid fixed their programming however they took the easy route like every other time and shit all over the few remaining players left. NCWest does not care, they never have. Whatever solution is the least amount of work for them is the solution they choose. 

Not to mention this would have happened with a healthy population and no bots. And their solution would have been the same.

Edited by LeDoosh-DN
ncwest

16 hours ago, LeDoosh-DN said:

Shitty programming and ncwest not maintaining their game in any form or fashion caused this

True. They're so bad at it, for a moment I forgot they had people who were supposed to maintain the game and stuff like that.  Imagine being paid for making mistakes. Where do I apply? lmao

It's not fair to delete a man's work for months without officially announcing, it's everyone's decision when he opens his bags, more than likely if he announced, everyone would open the bags.  I left the game with 3 main accounts as did many players for various reasons and I will think of a return if I receive the materials obtained with hard work in the bags from the old month.  And in addition I am glad that I will not waste any more pennies in this game. Good luck to everyone, especially NC, who makes this game die faster than it should.

1 hour ago, GenericUser50228 said:

It's not fair to delete a man's work for months without officially announcing, it's everyone's decision when he opens his bags, more than likely if he announced, everyone would open the bags.  I left the game with 3 main accounts as did many players for various reasons and I will think of a return if I receive the materials obtained with hard work in the bags from the old month.  And in addition I am glad that I will not waste any more pennies in this game. Good luck to everyone, especially NC, who makes this game die faster than it should.

It was announced in this forum, which is official, days before it happened. It's your fault for being lazy with the bags.

1 hour ago, GenericUser50228 said:

I haven't seen that  it was announced  they will wipe the materials from the old bags.  Are you on the NC side or the players'?

That person is just stupid, ignore it.

They mentioned they were going to remove the materials from the instance, but never mentioned existing bundles. Removing rewards that players ALREADY HAVE is NEVER the right move. 

What if a player is sick and can't play, then comes back and open their (now) useless bundles? Are they lazy, too? Would be their fault for being sick?

Not everyone can predict ncwest high levels of stupidity.

3 hours ago, Ferk-DN said:

It was announced in this forum, which is official, days before it happened. It's your fault for being lazy with the bags.

They announced  that they will remove luna bags from daily luna instance and make it gain bundle from lugbug daily. They never announced that they will make old luna baggs usless lol

Will the content of the unopened luna bundles be restored? I have collected and saved them for a long time. I did not think an item we already earned would be deleted and no warning given. This greatly impacts if Solee will retire from Aion. Ty.

Edited by Solee-DN
spelling

1 hour ago, Solee-DN said:

Will the content of the unopened luna bundles be restored? I have collected and saved them for a long time. I did not think an item we already earned would be deleted and no warning given. This greatly impacts if Solee will retire from Aion. Ty.

I open mine immediately after getting them.

If you haven't tried to open them before now,  obviously they are not very important to you.