Contaminated Underpath Returning

Arctic

45 minutes ago, Ferk-DN said:

I open mine immediately after getting them.

If you haven't tried to open them before now,  obviously they are not very important to you.

You being  passive aggressive to anyone who doesnt agree to your views on this topic. I get it that you dont think its big deal ...Also some just to stack up things and only use when needed...

Edited by Hallo-DN

put those kinds of changes in the game, in the forum? We agree that most of us don't give a shit about what's on the forum? We just go in to play and have fun. In the client is where they should have posted a news or changes in the Luna instance.

mceclip8.png

Now if they did this to remove the bots that make the luna instances, I think the solution they put in is worse than the problem itself, now those same bots will kill and steal mobs from people who are actually playing the game.

1 hour ago, GenericUser37895 said:

Now if they did this to remove the bots that make the luna instances, I think the solution they put in is worse than the problem itself, now those same bots will kill and steal mobs from people who are actually playing the game.

I have not noticed an increase in bots since they made the change.  The kill 50 mob quest to get the Luna materials bag is one that I have been doing for Lugbug every day anyway, so nothing has changed. The only thing I have noticed is the number of gold seller spams in LFG chat have dropped right off over the past few weeks.

5 hours ago, Ferk-DN said:

I have not noticed an increase in bots since they made the change.  The kill 50 mob quest to get the Luna materials bag is one that I have been doing for Lugbug every day anyway, so nothing has changed. The only thing I have noticed is the number of gold seller spams in LFG chat have dropped right off over the past few weeks.

wait a couple of months and you'll see inggison full of bots

22 hours ago, Ferk-DN said:

Technically most bots that did luna were on level 10 gear, so they might need some time to adjust.

• Loki unpinned this topic