Weekly Server Maintenance - February 3, 2021

Arctic

• Aion Team

Hello everyone. 

Tomorrow we will be conducting routine maintenance beginning at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 11am UTC). We expect downtime to last approximately 2 hours 15 minutes and it will include the following changes:

• Removed Luna Materials from Contaminated Underpath, and added a Luna Material Bundle to a daily Lugbug Mission for each race to hunt monsters in Inggison (Elyos) or Gelkmaros (Asmodian). For more information on this change visit our post on the topic.

• After reviewing player feedback, we've added Event Coins to monster drops within Garden of Growth to improve the overall rewards for this event.

• Fixed an issue where some monsters in Garden of Growth would not drop renown tonics.

• Changed the name of [Event] Elegant Hanbok to [Event] Refined Hanbok, to avoid a name conflict with an older item.

Thank you!

3 minutes ago, Belty-DN said:

Great Kibbelz just won the laziest guy to work for NCSoft award. Great job again............. You  should get fire faster than Cyan  did mate.

pretty sure the dude just doing his job , hes not the one  deciding letting this game die tbh. 

Edited by DMob-DN

14 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

Hello everyone. 

Tomorrow we will be conducting routine maintenance beginning at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 11am UTC). We expect downtime to last approximately 2 hours 15 minutes and it will include the following changes:

• Removed Luna Materials from Contaminated Underpath, and added a Luna Material Bundle to a daily Lugbug Mission for each race to hunt monsters in Inggison (Elyos) or Gelkmaros (Asmodian). For more information on this change visit our post on the topic.

Thank you!

That open world gona be Beautiful...

giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

We expect downtime to last approximately 2 hours 15 minutes and it will include the following changes:

l9knCpq.jpg

1 minute ago, Luffy-KT said:

@DMob-DN @KibbelzADM does not know the basics of Aion, I will summarize in a single word '' Event ''! if the game has a good server event it gets full and all the players have fun but, with those bad events Aion ever death.

I agree ,  if you look at the korean version theres a new event every week.  i've been playin this game since launch and to be fair i've never seen the game so dead  i did a search earlier and DN-E only had 80 people online including 10-15 people under lvl 80.  @Kibbelz We need more than 1 hour worth of afk  per day as an event my dude. 

Meanwhile KR is getting new maps and new Ultimate transforms.

Zikel looks cool.

item4.jpg

Nazekan is kinda weird tho item1.jpg

And apparently they will be Event-farmable(?)

tI4Elj9.png

IDK, gotta wait for more info.

Honestly, we'll probably not even get this update, the game is so dead now.

Even if we do, by the time we get it, servers will be closing.

1 hour ago, GenericUser28215 said:

Korean got  7.9  tomorrow  and merge 6 server in 2 server because too many people leave for classic good time for opening your eye team ncsoft 😀

Perhaps they want people to move to Classic, it's a monthly revenue stream for NCsoft.

Well ty for adding event coins in the garden but it would be nicer if they were also drops from every mob throughout the game cuz 10,000 event coins is a lot  and are these drops in garden 1 coin per mob or are they like titan coins where we received 2  to 5 and coin pouches holding 25-35 upwards to 50 coins?...dont just let these coins w/e the amount be limited only from drops in the garden unless they drop pouches and not no 1 or 2 coins as that total bs when most players aim will be for 10k coins...

Wow didn't know they were actually reading posts. Thanks for adding event coins too. Lets hope every mobs drops 1 event coin ALWAYS!

As for the rest, lets see how this open world luna pouch will go. Theoretically it is better, easier and faster for us, but that open world part is where I am skeptic about.

All I'm left to think about is that they want the game to die.
They don't listen to the players. There are many things to include in events that are helpful, no event coins or renown. There are many players who do not have +15 stigmas, legendary or ultimate transformations, daevanion skills, cubics and surely something I forget in all this.
So it is very difficult to give the players a little bit of what I name? The truth is that the game is dying because of bad events and the inequality that exists between new and not so new players, many of them decide to migrate to private servers or simply leave the game, several friends of mine already did it and were left alone playing .
Come on admin make an event effortless and worth the reward, with this kind of event and mentality you are only slowly killing the game.

Sorry for my bad english!.

Se you!. 

13 minutes ago, Enishi-DN said:

All I'm left to think about is that they want the game to die.
They don't listen to the players. There are many things to include in events that are helpful, no event coins or renown. There are many players who do not have +15 stigmas, legendary or ultimate transformations, daevanion skills, cubics and surely something I forget in all this.
So it is very difficult to give the players a little bit of what I name? The truth is that the game is dying because of bad events and the inequality that exists between new and not so new players, many of them decide to migrate to private servers or simply leave the game, several friends of mine already did it and were left alone playing .
Come on admin make an event effortless and worth the reward, with this kind of event and mentality you are only slowly killing the game.

Sorry for my bad english!.

Se you!. 

The bad design is that we can hardly progress in any way and then an event comes and gives us everything for free. This is what happened to daevanions, ultimate transforms, stigmas, paragons etc.