Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - February 3, 2021

Arctic

I don't know, I haven't spent any money on Aion since before Christmas, so I'm kind of enjoying the extra money in my pocket right now. 😂

Seriously though, they just brought back Kaldor map to Korea... Another old, recycled map... Aion is never again going to get any truly new content lol.

Genius idea: "destroying" all the maps and then recycling one by one as new content, so you don't have to invest money in creating actually new things.

Anyone knows where is the entrance to Atreia's trashcan for maps? I wanna visit some of the old maps stored there.

I bet they will bring Reshanta back at some point, after all, it's still all there, ready for recycling.

20 minutes ago, Unbuff-DN said:

Genius idea: "destroying" all the maps and then recycling one by one as new content, so you don't have to invest money in creating actually new things.

Anyone knows where is the entrance to Atreia's trashcan for maps? I wanna visit some of the old maps stored there.

I bet they will bring Reshanta back at some point, after all, it's still all there, ready for recycling.

Timeless Terrace: Silentera was a brand new map.

14 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Removed Luna Materials from Contaminated Underpath, and added a Luna Material Bundle to a daily Lugbug Mission for each race to hunt monsters in Inggison (Elyos) or Gelkmaros (Asmodian). For more information on this change visit our post on the topic.

I am impressed this maintenance went smoothly !

meanwhile in Luna :unknown.png

And the bundle from lugbug not usable !

I call that NC Success !

Sometimes I can't even believe it's a game made and distributed by a billionaire company.

It's a joke, and not even a funny one.

For all of you that spent thousand of dollars in this game, how does it feel to spent in a game that is their bottom priority? A game that will 100% die, simply because they refuse to improve it and even try to listen to players?

@Kibbelz so let me get this straight. You had an emergency maintenance to fix some issues where you fixed the new bundles but completely removed luna lights and mats from the old bundles ?!?!?! Like seriously? Shouldn't you give a notice to pp to use them or at least replace them with the new bundles?

Edited by Malloc-KT

@Kibbelz Old luna bundles from before maintenance should give luna materials still. This needs to be fixed. I don't open my bags as I get to make running through the luna runs as quick as possible. I batch opened when there was something I wanted to craft like luna for alts or enchantment stones on main. The maintenance basically makes my past 2-3 weeks work for naught.

I'm sure I'm not the only one to be affected by this.

I am so totally impatient, I would have never been able to wait to open the pouches, but I understand people's frustration. That move was defo not necessary, after all you didn't have to change the pouch ID at all.

Now I know for sure that the s-rank pouches you gave us during the week that luna was down were indeed different because I was getting better rewards from those than from actual luna.

Anyway, the old pouch is no longer dropping in luna so keeping the materials in them wouldn't hurt anyone, people would simply be told those pouches would be deleted.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT

An oft-quoted bon mot (frequently attributed to Albert Einstein, Benjamin Franklin, or a number of other people who probably never said it) is that insanity may be defined as “doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.”

Why the nyerk don't you all who keep posting over and over and over get the damn picture yet? They don't give a shit. They will change nothing. If you don't spend money they will just shut down the game. Games die. They've been trying to kill this one for half the time its been in NA. Just because we've wasted so much time on this game doesn't mean we should try to convince ourselves that things will change. They will throw us a scrap, the same people will say "THANK YOU OMG FOR THE CRUMB" and the overwhelming majority who have already quit will realize they had fun while it lasted. Whether you spend $0 or thousands, who cares. If you thought aion was an investment in money or time you deluded yourself. Let the old horse die and stop trying to ride it. 

On 1/29/2021 at 11:14 PM, Kibbelz said:

Hello everyone!

We're happy to share that we will soon be bringing back Contaminated Underpath this coming Wednesday February 3. After our investigation, we have determined that it would be best to remove and reallocate the Luna materials which dropped in the instance.

To account for this, a bundle will be added to the daily Lugbug Mission which will provide you with Luna materials at the same rates as the top-tier bundle from Contaminated Underpath. In exchange, all you'll need to do is take care of some Monsters in the surrounding areas!

We hope this change turns out to be a positive development for everyone, and thank you for the patience while we looked into the issue.

Happy Hunting out there!

@Kibbelz @Loki , I just came back from the vacation, so both of you don't need to remove Luna coin from the Luna instances because of the bots.. LOL that's funny! 

So then how can we get kinah/update stats in gears/extra entry in instances without getting Luna coin in the Luna instances? I know we have a Luna bundle in Lugbug's Mission! 
But it's impossible to kill 50 mobs in Inggison for it on all of my characters, that's going to make me being tired and waste my time! Getting Luna coin from the Luna instances are BETTER than Lugbug's mission! The Luna instances are helping us well/better BUT you don't need to remove it because of the bots LOL! 

TELL ME how to collect kinah w/o the Luna instances? I don't have a lot of kinah to buy stuffs Ex: gears, minions, enchantments, manastones, another items!!! :/ 
( I HAVE 2 CHOICES/CONDITIONS
 > 1- Bring Luna back into the Luna instances as it was OR Send us 1 Billion Kinah Every MONTH < Which would you like to choose? IF you are unable to send us 1 billion kinah every month, then bring Luna back into the Luna instances! ) 

Another servers like European, Russian they still have a Luna coin in the Luna instances and they don't care to remove Luna coin in the Luna instances because of the bots or other silly things! They are BETTER, I wish we still have like them! :( 

22 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Hello everyone. 

Tomorrow we will be conducting routine maintenance beginning at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 11am UTC). We expect downtime to last approximately 2 hours 15 minutes and it will include the following changes:

• Removed Luna Materials from Contaminated Underpath, and added a Luna Material Bundle to a daily Lugbug Mission for each race to hunt monsters in Inggison (Elyos) or Gelkmaros (Asmodian). For more information on this change visit our post on the topic.

• After reviewing player feedback, we've added Event Coins to monster drops within Garden of Growth to improve the overall rewards for this event.

• Fixed an issue where some monsters in Garden of Growth would not drop renown tonics.

• Changed the name of [Event] Elegant Hanbok to [Event] Refined Hanbok, to avoid a name conflict with an older item.

Thank you!

This change is dumb we have to kill 600 mobs per day thats too much and also you punish legit players by nerfing prexisting bundles and removing the luna materials.

However I'll be willing to turn a blind eye to all of this, if you gave each account 2 legendary transformation contracts.
You will also need to do something to punish those who exploited this luna instance by botting on many accounts, ban those accounts and take away the kinah.

22 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Hello everyone. 

Tomorrow we will be conducting routine maintenance beginning at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 11am UTC). We expect downtime to last approximately 2 hours 15 minutes and it will include the following changes:

• Removed Luna Materials from Contaminated Underpath, and added a Luna Material Bundle to a daily Lugbug Mission for each race to hunt monsters in Inggison (Elyos) or Gelkmaros (Asmodian). For more information on this change visit our post on the topic.

• After reviewing player feedback, we've added Event Coins to monster drops within Garden of Growth to improve the overall rewards for this event.

• Fixed an issue where some monsters in Garden of Growth would not drop renown tonics.

• Changed the name of [Event] Elegant Hanbok to [Event] Refined Hanbok, to avoid a name conflict with an older item.

Thank you!

This change is dumb we have to kill 600 mobs per day thats too much and also you punish legit players by nerfing prexisting bundles and removing the luna materials.

However I'll be willing to turn a blind eye to all of this, if you gave each account 2 legendary transformation contracts.
You will also need to do something to punish those who exploited this luna instance by botting on many accounts, ban those accounts and take away the kinah.

I understand your intention, but what you are doing punishes legitimate players, and also maybe fix it so that in luna daily we can hand in 7 of the flesh for the quest instead of having to do the quest 7 times.

how much i have to wait to play? it been more than 2 hours on this maintendance .......

On 2/2/2021 at 7:42 PM, Kibbelz said:

Hello everyone. 

Thank you!

how more long? is been more than 2 hours now,or it going to take a week ?

• Loki unpinned this topic