Returning player. How to get Ultimate Transformation + S Minion?

Lexxxie-KT

Hi guys I am a returning player from a long time ago. I am mainly a PVP player. I feel I do decent in world pvp but whenever I come across someone with an Ultimate transform, I am wrecked no matter what I do. I don't have S rank minion either which makes my HP low and even more challenging. I probably missed some events that makes it easier but how can I go about farming this now?

7 hours ago, Lexxxie-KT said:

Hi guys I am a returning player from a long time ago. I am mainly a PVP player. I feel I do decent in world pvp but whenever I come across someone with an Ultimate transform, I am wrecked no matter what I do. I don't have S rank minion either which makes my HP low and even more challenging. I probably missed some events that makes it easier but how can I go about farming this now?

If you find out, let me know. I have been trying for months.

I don't say this unkindly, but it's not just the xform and minion that's stopping you. It is your gear, your non-advanced stigmas, your non-advanced Daevanion skills, your lack of enchanted gemstones, your lack of enchanted runestones, your non-existent cubics, your non-existent collections, more more more. Sadly, Aion is just a "more more more" game now. Not sure it's worth returning for you. Best of luck to you either way though.

Hey Lexxxie, this is Crush.

For S grade minion, the fastest way to try and get an S rank minion I've found is with prestige coins. I don't think you have prestige right now but maybe this will change your mind. With 4,000 prestige coins you can get a rank 4 A minion, that is pretty good. Each character on an account can pretty easily make 200 prestige coins a week if they have some decent gear (heart guard). Couple that with the coins you get for just being logged and doing some instances you can get one of  these minions every ~ 2 weeks or so. Once you get four you can try to combine them for an S grade minion, I'm told the percent is 70 percent, not sure how accurate that is. 

The ultimate transform is tough. I think I've set myself up for the next event that gives you one for trying to combine lots of legendary xforms but who knows when that event will come. I was able to get lots of legendary xforms by making tons of kinah from the Christmas bomb event, I found a spot with 6 mobs and got the rotation going like 45 minutes before the event started. It was hell and sometimes I had to deal with people trying to take the mobs but in the end I made 1-1.5 bil a night for almost a month. So the answer is... tons of kinah or tons of RL money unfortunately :(. 

A returning player hardly will get ultimate contract and rank S minion, unle$$ you like to waste money in a game where the people behind it doesn't give a shit about the players.

Some people play this shit for years and still don't have ultimate transformation and / or rank S minion.

My advice is: uninstall now, and don't waste your time.

Even if you p2w super hard and play a lot, you will never  catch up to top players, and will get killed by 2~3  skills from enemy player. 

The more events and promotions you miss (and since you're a returning player, you probably missed a lot) the more you'll have to suffer to catch up, and since some events will never come back, well, you are nyerked.

This game is no longer new/returning players friendly (or even any type of player friendly, tbh).

I honestly just play it to see it die. I can't wait.

The s-rank minion is not that hard to make, it is hard to get one that you need. Getting the a-rank minions might be the hard part but getting miniums is "easy" from minium vault, at 40 luna per reset for the 3 first resets, it is doable.

always combine 4x a-rank minions, if they fail open a ticket and you can try this 4 times with the same 4x minions. If you still don't get one, then that is very bard luck.

TL;DR: Detailed explanation of how to get rank S minion and Ultimate Transformation.

As for rank S Minion you can reset Minium Vault 3x everyday for 40 NCoin each reset and do the weekly quests for Prestige users to get 200 Prestige Coins on each character (one of them requires you to kill Bugarota in Herelym Mine, which is the final monster and the other asks you to kill 100 monsters in the northen and central areas of Lakrum, 50 in each area). You need at least Experience Mark ARMOR here. With Experience Armor (from Gelkmaros) and Accs (from Katalam) you are 100% safe.

To get the ARMOR you need 27 Experience Marks for characters that only use one two-hand weapon, and add 12 more if you are a Templar or a Gunner because you will need to buy 2 extra weapons. As for Katalam accessories, you need a total of 32 Experience Marks, including Feather accs.

Every rank A minion upgrade from lvl 1 to lvl 4 costs 3600 Miniums and every rank A lvl 4 minion from the Prestige machine costs 4k Prestige coins.

With that said, if you work hard enought, you can have your rank S minion in 1 month of HARD work. That is considering that you have at least 8 characters, including your main, in full Experience Mark gear to do the daily and weekly quests relatively fast.

Prestige minions come ready for combine as they are already level 4.

Combine 4 and you have 70% chance of a RANDOM S minion. If it fails, file up a support ticket and ask for them to return your rank A minions. You have 3 restoration tokens every 6 months, and they do not stack, so use them! You can try to combine 4 times using support to restore 3 times.

Now Ultimate Transformation is a pure luck game. You either wait for good events and gather as many transformations as possible to try and combine, or you p2w in events for A CHANCE. OR even wait for the guaranteed Ultimate event that should be close by now since they did it last a long tme ago.

But there are some ways to farm them. One of which is doing Abyssal Splinter on every character that you can. you can get one Legendary Contract every month or so if you do it on 12 characters. And there is the Luna craft taht changes daily that you can craft white contracts too, but this might be a waste of Luna as you will need Luna to reset important instances and to Fine Retune equipment.

5 minutes ago, konKers said:

You can try to combine 4 times using support to restore 3 times.

I'd recommend only trying 3 times. If you fail that 3rd time, have support restore your 4 minions, but hold onto them until token reset (Jan 1st and July 1st) so you don't have to farm 4 minions all over again.

4 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

I'd recommend only trying 3 times. If you fail that 3rd time, have support restore your 4 minions, but hold onto them until token reset (Jan 1st and July 1st) so you don't have to farm 4 minions all over again.

That's a good point. I'll edit.

Nvm. Too late to edit qq.

3 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Well this also means that you have to wait 6 months to get the second set of 3x Tokens. Unless of course the person is close to the month that tokens reset in which case I absolutely agree.

If you are still far from that token restoration reset month, I would suggest try 4 times, if you still fail you now have 1 a-rank minion level 4 and you have months ahead of you to collect 3 more to retry with token restorations available.

Archived