l00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000l

Ele-DN

Clearly you haven't had the unfortunate pleasure of having Jhyatsu on your team. That temp it the equivalent of having 5 other afkers in your group when it comes to harming the team , only its still walking around feeding kills to the opposing  team. 😂 talk about shit players. MY GOD,  Id take an unnamed afk over that BS any day of the week.

5 minutes ago, dammitKaren-DN said:

People still bother with "pvp" instances?

They award battleground coins which are best used for buying Daevanion Mark of Knowledges, used for enchanting your Daevanion skills.

You will need a lot of these things (plus Daevanion ressence from +11 onwards from SASA) in order to bring up your daevanion skills to advanced.

3 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

I almost never agree with Ele, but she's freaking right. Who the hell is still desperate enough in this game's current state to load in a nameless alt on the opposite team to ensure a win? That is just sad and pathetic in a game with only 100 truly active players per server.

+1

I went in not expecting to win(lugbug and 1500 points), but seeing other team wasn't "trying" that hard, the glad and I decide to play a bit more than just past 1500 points. It was literally a guarantee win but then it turned 7 vs 2. Obviously forgot to screenshot the other team

5 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

I almost never agree with Ele, but she's freaking right. Who the hell is still desperate enough in this game's current state to load in a nameless alt on the opposite team to ensure a win? That is just sad and pathetic in a game with only 100 truly active players per server.

Game is so dead that some queue in their opposite faction alt for entry but deliberately feeding points when clearly they lost to ensure a win is just sad.

3 hours ago, Vasilios-KT said:

I get this is a big problem.. but uh, those Luna Lights. Sharing is Caring 😄

On top of 20k+ luna, and bunch of other alts with 50+ luna light. Shows how exciting this game is.

This isn't any worse than a certain SM que'ing against alts to get number 1 in discipline, and then spending the entire window, every window after that constantly que'ing and not going in to keep other people from actually being able to get a fight to do their disciplines.

The game is already dead, but these rubbish people just make it even worse.

20 hours ago, HavocChordz-KT said:

The bigger problem here is that the applicant pool is so smol that they're even able to do this.

We had to ask some people from elyos once to apply with alts to pop a game, needles to say we entered and we were against their alts. "Dis game be deaded"

11 hours ago, dammitKaren-DN said:

This isn't any worse than a certain SM que'ing against alts to get number 1 in discipline, and then spending the entire window, every window after that constantly que'ing and not going in to keep other people from actually being able to get a fight to do their disciplines.

The game is already dead, but these rubbish people just make it even worse.

Didn't they change this, if you enter the arena and your opponent doesn't enter you get your entry back? Because I knew people did this in the beginning of the season of the ranks when your mains and alts would team between themselves and they made people lose points by not having an opponent.

We have given them a ton of suggestions that when someone applies to the game and hit enter, they should only be thrown into the game if the other one hits enter too. And also if someone leaves th match it should take all the points the guy would lose if he died enough for the opponent to win.

Archived