New event

Ele-DN

Extendable Weapon Drops

Ultimate Storm Queen weapons, which are normally available from world bosses, will have a chance to drop from the final bosses of the following instances. The melee weapons of this set are extendable, so snag one while they last!

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/188072947

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/102050126

unknown.png

yeah... why even add 6.0 weaps back in game? What about those new REAL world boss weaps script users haven been buying out for 2 weeks during the melon event?

Better late than never I guess. 7.8 extendable requires god tier luck to get so let's hope the storm queen drop rate isn't terrible as the purification rate of Yorgos <_<

18 minutes ago, Pharoahra-DN said:

6.0 extendy dmg vs full bitterthorn set = L0L.

I'm pretty sure everyone uses the extendable and bitterthorn, toggling the extendy to catch their ranged opponent and then swapping weapon once they're trapped

EDIT: It's the 7.0 extendable, not 6.0. So it's technically still T2. The 6.0 extendable is the "Ultimate Anomos" set. "Ultimate Storm Queen" is the Anomos drop from 7.0-7.2

13 minutes ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

EDIT: It's the 7.0 extendable, not 6.0. So it's technically still T2. The 6.0 extendable is the "Ultimate Anomos" set. "Ultimate Storm Queen" is the Anomos drop from 7.0-7.2

Sorry, Aria but I just see the Storm Queen weapons as all but useless for the current pvp environment. 200 less PAttack is everything, including much less defense, and much less accuracy.

Would rather take my chances purifying Yorgos. Besides, as an asmo those storm queen weapons are useless against all the para weapons out there.

Other people may find use of these old extendables, but from my experience they will be of no use.

I couldn't remember the stats of the previous world boss weaps, but yeah 7.0 was pretty far off too.

3 minutes ago, Pharoahra-DN said:

Sorry, Aria but I just see the Storm Queen weapons as all but useless for the current pvp environment. 200 less PAttack is everything, including much less defense, and much less accuracy.

Would rather take my chances purifying Yorgos. Besides, as an asmo those storm queen weapons are useless against all the para weapons out there.

Other people may find use of these old extendables, but from my experience they will be of no use.

After thinking about it, it would be useful for someone like me who never played a melee class to have it on an alt that I never play.

7 minutes ago, Pharoahra-DN said:

those storm queen weapons are useless against all the para weapons out there.

Para weapons cost you the same amount of physatk. There's a less than 10 physatk difference between a tuned up storm queen and a paralyzing imbued, and neither give PVPatk

So it looks like their stats are just a bit worse than the Heartguard stuff, but they're extendable. Doesn't seem that bad, for most of the time I played Aion extendables normally had stats that were a bit worse than the top tier non-extendable stuff. The one exception being 1.9 with Bakarma + 50E... oh man, what a time to be a glad, there were slightly better weapon combination stats out there but the difference was tiny. 

27 minutes ago, Unbuff-DN said:

Do you guys even expect decent things from these clowns? lmao

This game is probably managed by a 10 years old troll kid. giving orders to monkeys.

I agree... private servers have better administration,

Seriously guys, go play any other non Korean mmo. I’m playing WoW Shadowlands and I’m having a lot of fun.

Or if you don’t like wow, try gw2, good graphics and pvp is interesting.

Or keep playing Aion, getting steamrolled by p2w rich people pressing 1 until your’re dead and begging for crumbs to this troll administration.

I mean people have got to see what they are doing to us right?

They are throwing old stat weapons at us that will be of little use rather than allowing more players to obtain current WB weapons which are of great use due to their great proc rates.

Also manastones, they are selling manastones on BCM now for this event to squeeze more money out of people. This is just... Wow. Wasting money on manastones is just clueless and feeding their rollout of these meaningless events.

Edit: Seriously guys I'm in full agreement with @Wrathchild-KT
right now, stop feeding Aion NA your money. We are more than 6 months behind Korean updates now, meanwhile Gameforge has already received the second half of 7.7 or 7.8 if you want to call it that. Guaranteed Gameforge will see 7.9 and the upcoming 8.0 long before we ever will, if we see it at all here.

Hello guys  playing  Aion for 11 yrs and now i just feel like idiot man  in love with girl   don t  care  about him and can t give up . The reason im stick to this game its  pvp style like fast combat and world pvp but with all this over power stuff they put in game for p2w or full no life grinder make pvp really rubbish . Im decent geared full new pvp set +15 and all stigma advanced and when i try to pvp  only kind player you can find its under geared player so easy to kill no point to kill them or over power players  kill you so easy no point to try to pvp. So for normal player try to enjoy the game  like me stay afk  most of time and do event or some pve or daily make open worl pvp map empty of really fun pvp because of gear balance are to  big  from normal players to p2w  players . Aion online its lost cause now i just hope you  host Aion classic in n/a its my last hope to enjoy real fun pvp in Aion . Ty all and NC  i think they try the best but they failled :P .

I don't think that those weapons dropping is bad as per say. We have been asking for them since forever!

As other people have said, they are not much lower in stats than the actual world boss weapons. Of course that they don't have paralyze, but they are a big plus to melee even so.

That said, I do think that they should have ADDED THEM TO ALL INSTANCE MODES, starting from easy. Otherwise, I don't know if I'll be able to get one, since DN-A is dead and I don't have a group for the hard instances.

5 hours ago, konKers said:

I don't think that those weapons dropping is bad as per say. We have been asking for them since forever!

As other people have said, they are not much lower in stats than the actual world boss weapons. Of course that they don't have paralyze, but they are a big plus to melee even so.

That said, I do think that they should have ADDED THEM TO ALL INSTANCE MODES, starting from easy. Otherwise, I don't know if I'll be able to get one, since DN-A is dead and I don't have a group for the hard instances.

They don't drop in any of the instances I run. eg. AD, IB, ID, EC, HM, KB, MV.

Sigh, miss out again...

1 hour ago, Ferk-DN said:

They don't drop in any of the instances I run. eg. AD, IB, ID, EC, HM, KB, MV.

Sigh, miss out again...

These are pvp instances (except for HM which is a solo easy mode isntance). Event were never for pvp instances as there is a lot of injustice due to gear/class imbalance plus pvp instances can be rigged if people play against their alts.

51 minutes ago, DMob-DN said:

Btw the weapon drop are random .. its not a box so you might do  20 SL runs and get a harp :D goodluck with getting what you need.

I figured they would do that too. I guess it's too hard to make the event like EU had it. I remember seeing those in the broker for as low as 100m hahaha.

Archived