Forums

So, i tried to play this game after several years, i spent 10 bucks on the starter box just to find out that is unplayable, lag is terrible, toon stops moving for even 60 secs and then your death when the spike ends, why are you keeping this garbage online?, seriosuly if you gonna sell something, do it right, this is a totally waste or money and time.

as for me im deleting this garbage right now, enjoy your 10 bucks NC, thats all you will get for me

5 hours ago, Zhandar-KT said:

So, i tried to play this game after several years, i spent 10 bucks on the starter box just to find out that is unplayable, lag is terrible, toon stops moving for even 60 secs and then your death when the spike ends, why are you keeping this garbage online?, seriosuly if you gonna sell something, do it right, this is a totally waste or money and time.

as for me im deleting this garbage right now, enjoy your 10 bucks NC, thats all you will get for me

What's a starter box?

16 hours ago, Zhandar-KT said:

Where are you from? Many people have issues with the new ISP on NA servers (they are in Amazon services now). The only thing you could do is get a cheap ping reduction if your ping is that high.

11 hours ago, Ferk-DN said:

What's a starter box?

A BCM item that has a few items meant for a new player. It is 1 per account, you cannot get a second one, it has some enchants and some other stuff for a very low price.