Jump to content
Forums

Pvp Quest daily weekly


Recommended Posts

Hi, this is a post to suggest 2 quest maybe always active for
1. Help new players get geared with friends help
2. To get more activity in game
So..  i explain this, i remember a old quest in levinshor to farm enchant omega "kill 50 or 100 enemy pc" and this move the ppl and was great so i suggest :
1. first quest daily - kill 10 PC enemy (reward 10 ancient enchant)
2.second quest daily - kill 50 PC enemy (reward 1 legendary enchant)
3. third quest weekly - kill 300 PC enemy (reward 1 ultimate enchant)
well, this can change, post ur suggestion or something that can change. i hope any from nc team can read this. thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites

good suggestion. But i would say the rewards should start with legendary stones. Cause it is pretty easy to get ancients. 

This should bring some life into the game.

and also maybe give us some quest in opposing faction that can be done solo or in small group casue we don't always get a whole alliance to do that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Aeollous-DN said:

good suggestion. But i would say the rewards should start with legendary stones. Cause it is pretty easy to get ancients. 

This should bring some life into the game.

and also maybe give us some quest in opposing faction that can be done solo or in small group casue we don't always get a whole alliance to do that.

ohh u remember me!! can be at "group quest" its can be better xD and legendary cuz we get bit new ppl too

2 minutes ago, Ferk-DN said:

All that will do is get people to gank PvE'ers and bots of the opposite faction more often, which will just be seen as torment, not PvP.

PvP is when both players are willing.

i ask this cuz we have a preceding with levinshor quest 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, isnt-DN said:

ohh u remember me!! can be at "group quest" its can be better xD and legendary cuz we get bit new ppl too

i ask this cuz we have a preceding with levinshor quest 

The motive is irrelevant,  it's the result of tormenting players from the opposite faction, that are participating in PvE activities which concerns me. People quit Aion every day because they are sick of being ganked whilst questing. The usual rhetoric is "Aion is a world PvP game" but the reality is, PvE'ers get stressed out by this and leave the game.

I vote against any quest that encourages players to gank  from the opposing faction which are obviously doing PvE quests.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Giving open world pvp rewards is like asking for two things:

  • Kill trade
  • Low areas ganging (we will simply see elyos inside gelkmaros city more often and asmodians inside inggison city more often)

PvP in aion is dead because 5% of the players have reached god mode with exclusive OP items and the rest 95% are walking dummies to them.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...