Weekly Server Maintenance - February 17, 2021

Arctic

Hi it's been a while I think it's kinda unfair to blame every Aion problem on @Kibbelz I think there's no way to stop deteriorating condition of Aion after 6.0 launched there's no way we can do all customizations without rework the whole system. The whole system was designed to extorted all money from players as much as possible at the cost of players base. Aion was doing fine but it's not good enough when comparing to mobile games then they try to forcing players to pay and pay more and they got backslash for that. I even believed PC games will die because so pricy hardware costs unless price of PC hardware goes down like mobile counterpart in recent years(thanks to competitive from Chinese phone makers). The best way for Aion I believed is retiring  live version and redevelop classic Aion from 3.0 version updated engine (No need for better graphics just better optimized and run smoother on low end laptop while good graphics still archivable with higher end PC)

Aion selling points are always character customization and skins.
Instances should be running for gears and skins only not meant to running forever without an end.
People should have choices to reach different goals in game not just PvP.
Gears should have less influence in battle than people skills.

Anyway we will see what will happens after 2.7 classic in Korea.
Meanwhile if you feeling upset so much in retail you just can move away and doing something else you happy with :P

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Nalariel-KT said:

Anyway we will see what will happens after 2.7 classic in Korea.
Meanwhile if you feeling upset so much in retail you just can move away and doing something else you happy with

"If those people could read they'd be very upset" insert meme here.

I have given the game a try, but the mindless grind to achieve nothing is rather depressing. I don't mind the grind, but I do mind being punished by RNGesus.

So far EU's population is far bigger than here (I have checked) and, who knows, with SoulWorker shutting down with Gameforge, maybe they'll snatch NA Aion too.

7 hours ago, Ferk-DN said:

Lets hope the weekly quests and instances reset without the weekly reboot.

The server going down itself resets the cool downs of the instances, but many times the server goes down for just 2 hours and comes up before the weekly reset. So the server just restarted, we had the maintenance, we got the instances reset but the weekly quests etc are still not reset.

Once the daily reset on Wednesday comes, everything gets the weekly reset.

We do not need the server to be down to get any predetermined resets. After all we get the sales reset on renown NPCs on Mondays without the server going in maintenance.

Guys, just find one of those other ones and support that.  I know shelf life on some of them is only a few months but at least you'll be no lifing and enjoying yourself during that time instead of being here angry and pissed off at everyone.   As for classic, if we didn't get refly then I highly doubt we'll get classic.

While we are tire for useless event here in NA, begging for  ultimate promotions  that we all know will never return and being constantly ignored. All this events are running on EU, maybe garbage but not as garbage as ours:

https://en.aion.gameforge.com/website/news/events/CoinTrade_17022021/

https://en.aion.gameforge.com/website/news/events/CoastalMining_17022021/

https://en.aion.gameforge.com/website/news/general/WoF_585/

18 hours ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

You're the only person who asked to be sold to Gameforge, which is the topic of my response. Gameforge Aion has fun features like getting a Greater transform from combining 2x Ancient which I don't really think anyone here wants :P

Theres tons of things gameforge do worst but.. at least they keep their version alive by having multiple events that are worst participating in tho...  i havent really played aion in the 2 last weeks because NCWest  dosent give any events that's exciting/worth doing.

oh and btw,

ULTIMATE TRANSFORMATION PROMO PLEASE.

Thanks.

ID: 190020138

Stormwing Egg

Item
Can be used above level 1
 Unsellable
 Unstorable in Account Warehouse
 Unstorable in Legion Warehouse
 Untradeable
 Cannot be enhanced

Stormwing's egg.
Automatically uses your cooking and magic items when necessary.
You can hatch this at a Pet Minder.

Kibbelz

Posted August 28, 2020

Hi everyone. Recently, we’ve seen a lot of feedback on the forums around your experiences attempting to obtain Ultimate Transformations, and we understand this has been a source of frustration for many players.  With that in mind, we will be introducing a new feature which guarantees an Ultimate Transformation for any player who consumes 12 Legendary Transformations through transformation combination during a single promotional event (the current event concludes on September 2). This will also apply to all future promotions where bonus rewards are provided for obtaining Ultimate Transformations through transformation combination.

To players who have consumed 12 or more Legendary Transformations via Transformation Combination during the current promotion, but have not yet obtained an Ultimate Transformation during the current promotion period:

We will be granting you an Ultimate Transformation Contract Selection Box, containing your choice of Marchutan or Kaisinel Transformation Contract. This distribution will take place on or before September 9th. As this is an addition to the promotion rules, and in order to maintain fairness, we cannot grant additional “case-by-case” rewards outside of this criteria.

Additionally, the team is taking another look at Ultimate Transformation availability, and will be featuring these more in events to come. It may not be every event, and they will be quite rare and difficult to get, but our goal is to provide more avenues for players to obtain these items.

Thank you, as always, for having shared your feedback and experiences here. We continue to monitor, and are looking to make continuous improvements to your experiences. Please share your feedback on this change with us below!

3 hours ago, ZhuL-KT said:

Kibbelz

Posted August 28, 2020

Hi everyone. Recently, we’ve seen a lot of feedback on the forums around your experiences attempting to obtain Ultimate Transformations, and we understand this has been a source of frustration for many players.  With that in mind, we will be introducing a new feature which guarantees an Ultimate Transformation for any player who consumes 12 Legendary Transformations through transformation combination during a single promotional event (the current event concludes on September 2). This will also apply to all future promotions where bonus rewards are provided for obtaining Ultimate Transformations through transformation combination.

To players who have consumed 12 or more Legendary Transformations via Transformation Combination during the current promotion, but have not yet obtained an Ultimate Transformation during the current promotion period:

We will be granting you an Ultimate Transformation Contract Selection Box, containing your choice of Marchutan or Kaisinel Transformation Contract. This distribution will take place on or before September 9th. As this is an addition to the promotion rules, and in order to maintain fairness, we cannot grant additional “case-by-case” rewards outside of this criteria.

Additionally, the team is taking another look at Ultimate Transformation availability, and will be featuring these more in events to come. It may not be every event, and they will be quite rare and difficult to get, but our goal is to provide more avenues for players to obtain these items.

Thank you, as always, for having shared your feedback and experiences here. We continue to monitor, and are looking to make continuous improvements to your experiences. Please share your feedback on this change with us below!

@Kibbelz @Loki @HimeWon't you respond to us?

I understand the reason why they decided to change the way for us to get luna crystals.

@kibbelz But is it possible to lower the number of mobs to be killed in Inggison? Like instead of 50, make it 25. Not all of us can play all day to put 2-3hours a day just for killing 50 mobs for 12 toons. Thank you!

9 hours ago, Luffy-KT said:

@Kibbelz @Loki @HimeWon't you respond to us?

Relax they are an NCwests community manager, for NCwest employees not for NCwest games. We do not know their employment contract but we do know that ignoring the community that is left in Aion is with-in the confines of said contract.

Then again ya'll so toxic i am sure it is hard to respond knowing it is only going to receive more toxicity.

Archived