Forums

New system Luna Farm

MetalPhantomEvil-DN

New system Luna Farm  

44 members have voted

1. 1. ARE U HAPPY NOW ??

• YES. i like to kill 600 mob everyday and thus i became the one thing a criticized the most, a bot :)
    • NO, people who play 3 ~ 4 hours a day, new players, old players, are tired of it.

43 minutes ago, 5sB1C19-DN said:

Last time l looked last week, the luna light is no longer from the 7 day turn in. It only provides exp and gold ingots to useless manastones.

Oh they didn't mention they would remove the luna's light from that reward too. But it kinda makes sense, they do not want people to do any of them for the luna materials.

I suggest them putting 1 luna's light in the finishing of lugbug weekly. Like this: Kill 350 mobs in gelkmaros/inggison.

Effectively if you kill 50 mobs per day in the 7 days period you already got your 350 kills for that extra luna's light.

6 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Oh they didn't mention they would remove the luna's light from that reward too. But it kinda makes sense, they do not want people to do any of them for the luna materials.

I suggest them putting 1 luna's light in the finishing of lugbug weekly. Like this: Kill 350 mobs in gelkmaros/inggison.

Effectively if you kill 50 mobs per day in the 7 days period you already got your 350 kills for that extra luna's light.

Seriously, I suggest they bring auto-hunt. You know I was against it, I don’t like botting, but it seems to be the only option now. When they made that Luna change, it really was the last nail. Yesterday we spent 1 hour or more with my friend killing mobs on alts, while we could do other things. Last week I spent 300+ luna on my earring only to make it’s magical attack pass from 195 to 194, and I need 300 luna for 3 AOA NM resets. I understand that killing 50 mobs is actually FASTER than afk luna BUT I can’t spend 24 hours playing game. The point that many new system defenders don’t get is the EFFORT we spend. And eventually it makes you spend more time because when I afk I can do other things. There is a paradox now - getting luna becomes faster but needs more time.

18 hours ago, 5sB1C19-DN said:

Last time l looked last week, the luna light is no longer from the 7 day turn in. It only provides exp and gold ingots to useless manastones.

I would imagine that NCWest staff looked at the most popular instance, worked out why people were doing it, and what they were after, then moved that item to BCM  to enhance "Pay To Win",  the ultimate cause of MMORPG unethical practices.

3 hours ago, MetalPhantomEvil-DN said:

Nobody seems satisfied, don't you think? @Kibbelz

Exactly, this is an open world kill method which is prone to open world pvp and the unfairness of class/gear/faction imbalances, just right now the Gelkmaros map is full of elyos alliances running around killing whoever soloer they see, while killing camp captains for the fun of making the map impossible to teleport or something.

They could have made it possible to work in every end game map including end game pve instances.

5 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Exactly, this is an open world kill method which is prone to open world pvp and the unfairness of class/gear/faction imbalances, just right now the Gelkmaros map is full of elyos alliances running around killing whoever soloer they see, while killing camp captains for the fun of making the map impossible to teleport or something.

They could have made it possible to work in every end game map including end game pve instances.

And also yesterday during second altars asmos killed Veille :P

4 hours ago, GenericUser2694 said:

just  remove kina  craft  from luna u don't  have  to change  luna  farm  this is  stupid  no one have  time  to kill 50 for only 20 luna everyday 

You don't seem to acknowledge that people trying to complete the Lightbug daily, were already killing 50 mobs per day before they added the Luna bag to the reward for it.

If you don't kill mobs, you don't get XP, so you don't get Experience Marks to buy stuff.

Most people that whine about killing 50mobs seem to be the afk alt crowd that want something for nothing all the time, they can suffer as far as I am concerned.

19 hours ago, Ferk-DN said:

You don't seem to acknowledge that people trying to complete the Lightbug daily, were already killing 50 mobs per day before they added the Luna bag to the reward for it.

If you don't kill mobs, you don't get XP, so you don't get Experience Marks to buy stuff.

Most people that whine about killing 50mobs seem to be the afk alt crowd that want something for nothing all the time, they can suffer as far as I am concerned.

I have an impression you don't understand what you are talking about.

1) No one is faming XP by killing regular mobs in inggison or gelk, they don't give enough XP and good luck getting even 1 XP mark from this. Even with XP buffs they are not worth it.

2) I almost never do 50 kills daily and even daily lugbug because often I have no time for this.

I don't know what kind of game you play but the big majority of the playerbase are not part of "afk crowd that want something for nothing", we already spending hours farming gear in TT and hard mode instances, again, i have no clue what you do, just try to farm some gear and retune, you blow thousands of luna on it, not mentioning luna buffs in instances and reset.

I don't play Aion for killing 1000+ mobs every day, I play it to have fun with my friends in instances and pvp. Saying that other ppl "can suffer" and you don't care is simply a selfish point of view that downgrades your opinion on forum. Even if you think about new/returning players, now all starter gear is retunable, so they need tons of lunas. Oh bit i'm forgetting, you don't care about the others, they can suffer as far as you are concerned.

14 hours ago, TheSecretCowLeve-KT said:

When there is an XP boost event active, you farm XP by killing elite mob. They have higher XP/HP ratio than normal mobs.

When there are no active XP boost events, you get XP by doing quests.

Are these: (Raging Basrasa Ambusher ) (Woodland Brohie) (Longhorn Rynoce) in inggison only? I do not think we have such easy mobs in asmodian side with suck little def.

8 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Are these: (Raging Basrasa Ambusher ) (Woodland Brohie) (Longhorn Rynoce) in inggison only? I do not think we have such easy mobs in asmodian side with suck little def.

Any of the lower level mobs have lower defenses depending on the level.

Removed these monster names from the document to avoid confusion.

On 2/22/2021 at 2:02 AM, Gabrielis-KT said:

I have an impression you don't understand what you are talking about.

1) No one is faming XP by killing regular mobs in inggison or gelk, they don't give enough XP and good luck getting even 1 XP mark from this. Even with XP buffs they are not worth it.

Yes they are, I am farming XP every day in Inggison. You obviously are not farming the right mobs if you are getting a crappy number of experience marks.

8 hours ago, Ferk-DN said:

Yes they are, I am farming XP every day in Inggison. You obviously are not farming the right mobs if you are getting a crappy number of experience marks.

I farmed my Ariel apostle for 1500 XP marks so believe me I know what mobs to kill to farm XP.

Archived