Returning player. All is new to me

Evenlastleft

Hi as stated on the title above, I am a returning player and I used to play this on 2.0 era where Upper Udas Temple was the big thing on the said patch. Currently I am sitting on level 19 chanter and much of my surprise VERTERON IS NOW MISSING ON THE MAP LIKE WTF. Do you have any guides wherein I can follow to catch up? Sorry I use to play this 7 years ago and nostalgia brings me back here. (I used to play private servers before lol). Thank you very much :)

1 hour ago, Evenlastleft said:

Hi as stated on the title above, I am a returning player and I used to play this on 2.0 era where Upper Udas Temple was the big thing on the said patch. Currently I am sitting on level 19 chanter and much of my surprise VERTERON IS NOW MISSING ON THE MAP LIKE WTF. Do you have any guides wherein I can follow to catch up? Sorry I use to play this 7 years ago and nostalgia brings me back here. (I used to play private servers before lol). Thank you very much :)

There is nothing to it.

Got to Heiron, do the Dark Blue quests first, then the Yellow Campaign quests, and finally the llight blue quests. You will progress rapidly up to about level 76 then move from Heiron to Inggison for the last 4 levels. Once again do the Dark Blue quests first. Should take you less than 12hrs of game play all up.

Normally I reply to these posta but since I lost internet access for over 6 months not too long ago a lot is new to me as well. Sounds like the current answers have got you covered tho.

I've been playing Aion since the beginning myself and very well do remember those 2.0 days, lol. Miss them too as well as many other times. Good luck. See ya in game although I'm Asmodian so, er, ....maybe not, lol.

On 2/21/2021 at 10:48 PM, Aieryn-DN said:

Normally I reply to these posta but since I lost internet access for over 6 months not too long ago a lot is new to me as well. Sounds like the current answers have got you covered tho.

I've been playing Aion since the beginning myself and very well do remember those 2.0 days, lol. Miss them too as well as many other times. Good luck. See ya in game although I'm Asmodian so, er, ....maybe not, lol.

lol. Its all new to me as I get used to on grinding dungeons and Kromede weapons are very big deal. Hope to see you ingame Daeva

Archived