Seeking Assistance With Account Log-in Issues

Voltric-DN

Hello, @Kibbelz @Loki

A friend of mine, Rag - DN, has been experiencing problems logging into his account for about a month now.  He can't login to the forums, website or submit a ticket to support. He's tried switching browsers multiple times and clearing his cookies/cache, but nothing has worked.  Because he can't contact support or log in here to ask for assistance, he has asked me to post up this video in the hope someone will be able to assist him:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6FW3M5MXFk&feature=youtu.be

Thank you

You have to email support and tell them "I tried to log into the website and I was unable can you please help me fix this"

They will send you a response that your account was flagged for security reasons and that's why you can not log into the website and they will unlock it.

22 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Please note you can reach out directly via our support forum as well!

https://support.aiononline.com/hc/en-us

Thanks for sharing the help everyone :)

But Kibs, to use this you need to be logged. He said he cannot log to the site. This seems to be a security you guys have on the site, if anyone tries to log more than 1 accounts he gets flagged and you cannot log anything from that pc anymore or something and the accounts cannot be logged from other pcs either.

It happened to my main account at one point.

• Aion Team
11 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

But Kibs, to use this you need to be logged. He said he cannot log to the site. This seems to be a security you guys have on the site, if anyone tries to log more than 1 accounts he gets flagged and you cannot log anything from that pc anymore or something and the accounts cannot be logged from other pcs either.

It happened to my main account at one point.

Wow, hardly sounds ideal. Let me check to see if there's something we're missing, or if indeed an alternate approach is needed. I'll get back to us tomorrow.

Archived