Jump to content
Forums

Holy s@#%! a ultimate xform event posted and no one has said a word about it


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because ulti transforms have been in the game for multiple years, and there still has yet to be an event or some type of thing that allows players an equal chance to get it. Thats why its unfair. The

I was waiting for the maintenance post to thank the staff.

First of all, its a game.. not real life. Thats the whole point of playing games. Players shouldn't be divided by the upper and lower class, as well as transformation and no transformation. The two su

20 minutes ago, Euphoria-DN said:

A ultimate xform event posted on main page and no one has said a word about it here I am in shock as this is the one thing most of us been asking for non-stop for months now lol. Is everyone in a coma or finally moved on?

I was waiting for the maintenance post to thank the staff.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The event is active for 5 weeks and players will get 21 coins per day in that time frame.

In other words, everyone that claim the bundle daily will end up with 735 coins at the end of the event, which means we will be able to select between:

1 - [BCM] Legendary Transformation Contract (10 types)  = (400 coins😞 Guarantee a Legendary transformation random contract. 

2- [BCM] Special Ultimate Challenge Box = (500 coins): which randomly provides eiter 100 coins or a box with a random ultimate. 

Most likely the latest will provide only coins with a low ultimate box chance. 

If no one so far guessed where im heading, this is another p2w event, so grab your credit cards!

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Naru said:

The event is active for 5 weeks and players will get 21 coins per day in that time frame.

In other words, everyone that claim the bundle daily will end up with 735 coins at the end of the event, which means we will be able to select between:

1 - [BCM] Legendary Transformation Contract (10 types)  = (400 coins😞 Guarantee a Legendary transformation random contract. 

2- [BCM] Special Ultimate Challenge Box = (500 coins): which randomly provides eiter 100 coins or a box with a random ultimate. 

Most likely the latest will provide only coins with a low ultimate box chance. 

If no one so far guessed where im heading, this is another p2w event, so grab your credit cards!

Actually 3 weeks (Event Duration: Feb. 24 – March 17), 21 days x 21 coins = 441 free coins, not enough for the "1% chance at ultimate box" :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Viseris-KT said:

Actually 3 weeks (Event Duration: Feb. 24 – March 17), 21 days x 21 coins = 441 free coins, not enough for the "1% chance at ultimate box" :)

Oh yeah! My bad, even worse, free players would need to purchase the minimum for the 1% chance. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Y'all only looking at the down side and the p2w part, at the very bottom it specifies the promotion of combining a total of 12 or more and if you have not acquired and ultimate then you are guaranteed a box.

So this event is in fact not entirely p2w.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ide said:

Y'all only looking at the down side and the p2w part, at the very bottom it specifies the promotion of combining a total of 12 or more and if you have not acquired and ultimate then you are guaranteed a box.

So this event is in fact not entirely p2w.

Yep, I believe if you do not get any repeats when combining all you need is 7 extra legendary transformations to consumed 12. Of course this would be combining only 2 at a time.  Luckily I have 11 copies and almost all the legendaries so I think I'll be coming out of this with an Ulti :D. It does suck if you haven't been saving up. I've been working for this event for several months, used a lot of kinah that could have been for other things but it is about to pay off.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah we were literally told months ago that this was coming, most free to play players will be getting their transform completely for free as long as they've been in the loop and preparing. Obviously for a returning or new user you don't have the benefit of time on this round but the promotion will come again later so start saving up~!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ferk-DN said:

Where do the coins come from ,other than BCM, for us mere mortals?

 

You can buy 21 coins for free per day, outside of that.. no where. 

 

2 hours ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

Yeah we were literally told months ago that this was coming, most free to play players will be getting their transform completely for free as long as they've been in the loop and preparing. Obviously for a returning or new user you don't have the benefit of time on this round but the promotion will come again later so start saving up~!

How are y'all farming for these transforms? Now with luna being easier to do on geared alts, its a bit understandable. But outside of that, lug bug isn't enough to get the legendary contracts in that time. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

12 Legendaries, yeaaaaahhh! Not likely most of us mere mortals have more than one, but hey, there it is! 

Anyways, I suppose that only people that already have everything and only need an ultimate for years is taking advantage of it. At least for me, I cant afford to spend experience marks or abyssal fragments on transformations, the only real legendary income I have is the 2 months lugbug shards and thats a year for 6. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

This isn't a difficult requirement for most active players, you get 1 every other month from lugbug weekly, you can also buy SAS contracts (if you do on all 12 characters that's 1 per month), you could have easily gotten 2 legendary from the snowball event. If you've been around since the last promotion no reason you shouldn't be ready.

Edited by MiphaBae-DN
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Flatten-KT said:

I was waiting for the maintenance post to thank the staff.

❤️ I will  forward the gratitude along to the team ❤️

I know it's been a little tough lately round here. This as well as Hungry Hatchlings were entirely feedback-driven, so thanks for helping continue to guide us.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Vasilios-KT said:

How are y'all farming for these transforms? Now with luna being easier to do on geared alts, its a bit understandable. But outside of that, lug bug isn't enough to get the legendary contracts in that time. 

Well a 6 month gap between promitions is 3 legendary transforms from lugbug for free, and in that time there have been legendary transform events. There's the contract from event coins, abyssal splinter, there were contracts from the halloween event which could give ancient or legendary, and you could easily afford the legendary contract with wintry coins from the snowball event 100% for free. There's really just been opportunity here and there over the course of the 6 month gap.; it's not like any single event which fuels it, but a slow accumulation.

Basically have 6 months to get 4 transforms in addition to the 3 you'll get from lugbug to reach 7, which is the minimum requirement. There have been events to achieve this, or you can do Abyssal Splinter. Assuming non prestige you have 8 toons that's 200 fragments per day or 5600 a month which is 33,600 fragments in the gap between ulti promos. That's 4 transforms to match your 3 lugbug transforms which means you could qualify on that alone without any events

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

Well a 6 month gap between promitions is 3 legendary transforms from lugbug for free, and in that time there have been legendary transform events. There's the contract from event coins, abyssal splinter, there were contracts from the halloween event which could give ancient or legendary, and you could easily afford the legendary contract with wintry coins from the snowball event 100% for free. There's really just been opportunity here and there over the course of the 6 month gap.; it's not like any single event which fuels it, but a slow accumulation.

Basically have 6 months to get 4 transforms in addition to the 3 you'll get from lugbug to reach 7, which is the minimum requirement. There have been events to achieve this, or you can do Abyssal Splinter. Assuming non prestige you have 8 toons that's 200 fragments per day or 5600 a month which is 33,600 fragments in the gap between ulti promos. That's 4 transforms to match your 3 lugbug transforms which means you could qualify on that alone without any events

While that sounds fantastic on paper, not everyone has time to be playing 8 alts to achieve this.

Edited by Kubei-DN
Link to post
Share on other sites

to run SAS on all your toons only requires 30mins. If you skip for that on one other run on your main its totaly worth it. 

And for additional, you can use another 30min to farm luna to have extra runs for SAS. If you used the free trial of prestige to get 12 toons, you can easily get 1 leg contract each month

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kubei-DN said:

While that sounds fantastic on paper, not everyone has time to be playing 8 alts to achieve this.

It's about a 25 minute commitment per day, but you can skip a few days and still earn 4 legendary transforms before the next promotion. Promotions run for 3 weeks so you can miss up to 3 weeks worth of runs and still be able to catch-up. And again, this scenario is excluding the legendary transforms you'll earn from events within the 6 month in-between period

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

Well a 6 month gap between promitions is 3 legendary transforms from lugbug for free, and in that time there have been legendary transform events. There's the contract from event coins, abyssal splinter, there were contracts from the halloween event which could give ancient or legendary, and you could easily afford the legendary contract with wintry coins from the snowball event 100% for free. There's really just been opportunity here and there over the course of the 6 month gap.; it's not like any single event which fuels it, but a slow accumulation.

Basically have 6 months to get 4 transforms in addition to the 3 you'll get from lugbug to reach 7, which is the minimum requirement. There have been events to achieve this, or you can do Abyssal Splinter. Assuming non prestige you have 8 toons that's 200 fragments per day or 5600 a month which is 33,600 fragments in the gap between ulti promos. That's 4 transforms to match your 3 lugbug transforms which means you could qualify on that alone without any events

That’s the massive problem. Getting legendary transforms are such a hassle, i don’t have 8 Alts to run abyssal every day. Or that’s even geared enough to do abyssal and not fail it. Transforms has been out for 3-4-5 years, and yet getting legendary transforms still are a massive hassle. Getting the contact with event coins is virtually impossible without an extremely heavy event coin event. This event coin event is an absolute joke, i afforded 4 stigma enchants (which all failed, thanks for asking ❤️). And for the Halloween event, that was quite the grind and i know, at least around me, a lot of people used it to get the +12 stigmas. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Vasilios-KT said:

You can buy 21 coins for free per day, outside of that.. no where. 

 

How are y'all farming for these transforms? Now with luna being easier to do on geared alts, its a bit understandable. But outside of that, lug bug isn't enough to get the legendary contracts in that time. 

Lugbug weekly gives you one free legendary every 2 months, abyssal splinter helps a lot if you do it on all 12 toons in the account that is 1 legendary contract every 27 days or something.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Lugbug weekly gives you one free legendary every 2 months, abyssal splinter helps a lot if you do it on all 12 toons in the account that is 1 legendary contract every 27 days or something.

But that’s my point. Although lugbhg isn’t that difficult, going to abyssal splinter on 12 toons every day is a lotttt. Not to mention, they all have to be geared up enough to get S rank within abyssal. The first hurdle is getting all 12 toons to 80, then you have to gear them, and then you have to go to abyssal every single day on every single one of them for the fragments 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Vasilios-KT said:

But that’s my point. Although lugbhg isn’t that difficult, going to abyssal splinter on 12 toons every day is a lotttt. Not to mention, they all have to be geared up enough to get S rank within abyssal. The first hurdle is getting all 12 toons to 80, then you have to gear them, and then you have to go to abyssal every single day on every single one of them for the fragments 

It is definitely not fun but if you're motivated it can be done. I leveled all the classes I actually like to play (glad, temp, sin) then basically made vandals after that. I could easily level one a week on the weekend. Takes a little time to get them things like legendary gear from PF and accessories from Lakrum. My account is 4.5 months old I think now? I have 12 toons capable of S rank SAS. Again, not fun but if you're motivated and really want the ulti you do it. I was doing luna religiously but have not been wanting to kill 600 mobs a day, I instead do like 3-4 toons a day.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Vasilios-KT said:

But that’s my point. Although lugbhg isn’t that difficult, going to abyssal splinter on 12 toons every day is a lotttt. Not to mention, they all have to be geared up enough to get S rank within abyssal. The first hurdle is getting all 12 toons to 80, then you have to gear them, and then you have to go to abyssal every single day on every single one of them for the fragments 

Well in a game I no longer do any other pve instanecs, and pvp instances are 100% obsolete, nor do I do anything pretty much other than lugbug + SAS I personally see no issue on this.

For someone who is persistent in burning all the pve instance entries then yes it is an issue. but this is where you have to make a choice. Do you really enjoy running 4 PF runs per week for a potential 2m~9m sell on npc item or you prefer to have another legendary by the end of the month?

The only pve instances worth doing are the hard modes that give exclusive top items, everything else is a waste of time hence why I no longer pay for a prestige.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Any class with untuned xp mark gear can get an S this takes a week to get on a character. then that is on the person for not running AS and yes its 26 and change for the Legendary if you use the luna you get from mission, lugbug and arena you can easily do 24 run a day and get 2 contracts in this time. Gelk is really easy to get max renown and Silentra you just make sure to try to kill the bosses when you get the chacnce and do the quests as you get higher and eventually lvl 9 renown there you buy the apostle shards. This is 10 weeks and you can have 2 more if you have the marks. So 10 weeks time can yeild 7-8 contrats. 2.5 mo for this for consistent effort is not bad at all.

I have 31 legendary duplicates and I wen't all in on the last promo and chuseok event. I am fairly similar to Arhangelos I do not play this game very much anymore I run Stormwing and just farm and do the maintenance things but getting the contracts there are many ways I am not saying you must to be getting all of them everytime but there are plenty of free ways even outside events to get them

Just saying beats the alternative of trying to save actual money during Pandemic recovery to spend on the next Promo

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Well in a game I no longer do any other pve instanecs, and pvp instances are 100% obsolete, nor do I do anything pretty much other than lugbug + SAS I personally see no issue on this.

For someone who is persistent in burning all the pve instance entries then yes it is an issue. but this is where you have to make a choice. Do you really enjoy running 4 PF runs per week for a potential 2m~9m sell on npc item or you prefer to have another legendary by the end of the month?

The only pve instances worth doing are the hard modes that give exclusive top items, everything else is a waste of time hence why I no longer pay for a prestige.

It’s not that I get caught up in instances, i don’t do instances in general. But it’s difficult for me to level up toons and run SAS very day. It’s like there’s no option to do anything outside of Aion. I’m a full time stupid, i don’t simply have 6-8 hours to spend on every toon just to get it to lvl 80 not considering the amount of time to get gear for it to be capable of getting S in SAS.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...