Holy s@#%! a ultimate xform event posted and no one has said a word about it

Euphoria-DN

18 minutes ago, Vasilios-KT said:

It’s not that I get caught up in instances, i don’t do instances in general. But it’s difficult for me to level up toons and run SAS very day. It’s like there’s no option to do anything outside of Aion. I’m a full time stupid, i don’t simply have 6-8 hours to spend on every toon just to get it to lvl 80 not considering the amount of time to get gear for it to be capable of getting S in SAS.

Well yes, I see it as an investment, at some point level a toon to 80, gear him slightly and then do the next. Having your main account with full 12 chars geared enough is like the first thing you need in the long term.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Wrathchild-KT said:

Is it fun to do all this sh*t on 12 chars? For me it’s not, that’s why I’m only logging to do things I think that is fun, than going back to other games.

No, it isn't fun. But playing with an ultimate is fun, so I do SAS on alts.

On 2/24/2021 at 8:48 AM, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

Yeah we were literally told months ago that this was coming, most free to play players will be getting their transform completely for free as long as they've been in the loop and preparing. Obviously for a returning or new user you don't have the benefit of time on this round but the promotion will come again later so start saving up~!

Im not returning or new user , but still cant get ulti xrorm, why? maybe chance 0.000001?  Or this really p2w event. and maybe give not p2w players get any? maybe when event need set chance 30-50% ??  And give more chance get this like update events & instances  for current version? LIKE THIS! 7.5 update!!!!!

23 hours ago, Vasilios-KT said:

But that’s my point. Although lugbhg isn’t that difficult, going to abyssal splinter on 12 toons every day is a lotttt. Not to mention, they all have to be geared up enough to get S rank within abyssal.

22 hours ago, Vasilios-KT said:

It’s difficult for me to level up toons and run SAS every day.

12 hours ago, Wrathchild-KT said:

Is it fun to do all this sh*t on 12 chars? For me it’s not

Basically what everyone else said: if you want an ultimate transform, you put in the time. Doing 12 splinters a day is a 25 minute commitment, and as mentioned earlier you can skip entire weeks and still make the transform deadline in time for the next promotion even if you didn't participate in ANY legendary transform event in between the two. Leveling alts to 80 is the slowest part but it is a permenant investment which keeps on giving via other events like the halloween event.

Getting the #1 very best stat boost item in the game is never something Aion has given out for free. Farming Gold/Platinum/Mithril coins for WEEKS wasn't fun, it was a grind for a reward. Farming Miragents was not fun, it was a grind for a reward. Now that NC West has established they will routinely do these promotional combination events, investing in legendary transforms is a grind for a reward   similar to the classic aion experience everyone ironcally begs for, but the legendary grind is considerably easier than all of the above. It's 25min per day and  you can skip weeks. The hardest part is the waiting :(

The time period makes it sound longer and harder than it is, but having 6 months to grind does not mean 6 months of grinding. It means 25min a day on the days which you have time in order to get the best permenant upgrade ever put into the game. I really hope that you don't stay too put off by the concept of daily splinters because if you invest you get so much out of it for such a small time commitment. I doubt there will ever be an easier way for free players to get this, so I 100/10 recommend putting in that extra 10% whenever you can fit it, especially for people like @Wrathchild-KT; a fellow SW which is a class entirely dependant on an ultimate transform to be playable.

7 hours ago, Magnifique said:

Im not returning or new user , but still cant get ulti xrorm, why? maybe chance 0.000001?  Or this really p2w event.

I think you're talking about the coin event which is not what I was talking about; I am talking about the promotion which guarantees you a free ultimate transform if you consume 12x legendary transforms via combination during the promotional period. This is how free players who aren't new or returning users are earning their free ultimates.

6 hours ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

Basically what everyone else said: if you want an ultimate transform, you put in the time. Doing 12 splinters a day is a 25 minute commitment, and as mentioned earlier you can skip entire weeks and still make the transform deadline in time for the next promotion even if you didn't participate in ANY legendary transform event in between the two. Leveling alts to 80 is the slowest part but it is a permenant investment which keeps on giving via other events like the halloween event.

Getting the #1 very best stat boost item in the game is never something Aion has given out for free. Farming Gold/Platinum/Mithril coins for WEEKS wasn't fun, it was a grind for a reward. Farming Miragents was not fun, it was a grind for a reward. Now that NC West has established they will routinely do these promotional combination events, investing in legendary transforms is a grind for a reward   similar to the classic aion experience everyone ironcally begs for, but the legendary grind is considerably easier than all of the above. It's 25min per day and  you can skip weeks. The hardest part is the waiting :(

The time period makes it sound longer and harder than it is, but having 6 months to grind does not mean 6 months of grinding. It means 25min a day on the days which you have time in order to get the best permenant upgrade ever put into the game. I really hope that you don't stay too put off by the concept of daily splinters because if you invest you get so much out of it for such a small time commitment. I doubt there will ever be an easier way for free players to get this, so I 100/10 recommend putting in that extra 10% whenever you can fit it, especially for people like @Wrathchild-KT; a fellow SW which is a class entirely dependant on an ultimate transform to be playable.

I think you're talking about the coin event which is not what I was talking about; I am talking about the promotion which guarantees you a free ultimate transform if you consume 12x legendary transforms via combination during the promotional period. This is how free players who aren't new or returning users are earning their free ultimates.

I understand that, but there's been no Viable way to farm for it outside of months of farming. In 7.9 there's a new ulti  transform that takes 6 months to farm, but you only need 1 toon. I understand its a big grind, but like you said earlier leveling is the slowest part. But then you still have to gear them in basic gear. It takes a lot of time doing all of that PF/IDD/SL. It doesn't take 6 months to grind, more like 4-5 when it comes to getting all the alts and all the gear and then running SAS. 

And in addition for that, I came from DN. I still have four toons on DN so I can only do so much on KT.

And then on top of all of that, were assuming someone has legendary transforms. for someone who has only 1-2 legendary transforms its 2-3-4x the work. It could take a whole year before they got enough duplicates. Personally, I only have 4 transforms and Ill have 6 after this event. But even so, thats still not a lot.

Chiming in- I had just moved in August when the first ulti promotion came around, so I had no spare legendaries and no money to burn on BCM. I was quite bitter about it but we were told there would be future promotional events, and from that point on I saved every single legendary I could. This time I had 11 ready to go in my combination window, and one in the Harvest Revel promo bundle that I still haven't opened. (I would have had 12 but I did a rage combine after a particularly difficult learning run of AoG >_>)

Keep in mind, I am basically the worst player when it comes to alts. My alts are actually garbo, I don't invest in them and I rarely run them through splinter or lunas. Hell, some days I can't even be bothered to run Haniya through SAS. So while splinter is a great option for getting spare legendaries, it's not like you HAVE to run all your splinters to have a shot at these promo events.

Aria already mentioned pretty much all the events in between August's promo and this one where we could get legendary transforms. Could go back through the news history and double check but there really have been a lot of opportunities to stack up. Not to mention you can get a lucky proc by combining ancients as well! The rates suck, yeah, but that's how most of us got our first legendary transform unlocked so might as well keep trying it. (To be on the safe side, you can also hoard ancients until they do a promotion involving those.) I'd like to add that any time there was a contract for sale on the BCM for 1200 NCoin, I snatched those up. Again, you don't HAVE to do this but it's the cheapest price they ever go for so I think it's a decent investment. Second cheapest is usually the breath of transformation option for 1600, but I've never gone that route personally. 

We know they'll keep doing these promos, so if you can't get your guaranteed Ulti this time around, just keep playing like usual and collect legendaries whenever you have the opportunity. There's no crazy grind or farm or P2W required. 

10 hours ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

Nahhh, I’d rather have fun on WoW than having to create, level up 11 chars and make it instance doable...

PvP In this game is dead, today a solo cleric killed me and 2 fully geared people, ulti transform won’t solve the pvp problem, even if I pay thousands of dollars to get it, vandals will still one shot me. With this same thousand dollars I can pay 10 years of WoW subscription and do balanced pvp all day long.

5 hours ago, Vasilios-KT said:

I understand that, but there's been no Viable way to farm for it outside of months of farming. In 7.9 there's a new ulti  transform that takes 6 months to farm, but you only need 1 toon. I understand its a big grind, but like you said earlier leveling is the slowest part. But then you still have to gear them in basic gear. It takes a lot of time doing all of that PF/IDD/SL.

And in addition for that, I came from DN. I still have four toons on DN so I can only do so much on KT.

And then on top of all of that, were assuming someone has legendary transforms. for someone who has only 1-2 legendary transforms its 2-3-4x the work.

Regarding those instances; perhaps that explains why you think this is more work than it is. Gearing an alt for splinter at no point involves any instance gear, you just take them to Crimson Kata and with a friend or a group do the Kata dailies and weeklies. Within less than an hour (unless bad luck on camp flip times) you'll go from renown L1 - L4 and can buy Experience Mark feathers and accessories. Legendary Risiel freebie armor and weapon are enough if you have the heartguard accessories and feathers.

With regards to not having access to 12 toons on one server: you odn't need to. Just do what you can with what you have and it'll add up to be enough in time for the next promotion.

Regarding your point about people not having legendary transforms: I opened by saying that this was a guaranteed ultimate for people who aren't new/returning because those players will have earned a lot if not all of the basic 10 legendary transformations. In the even that this is not true for you, more reason to do SAS for transforms. It's a long term investment of permenant stat-boosting unlocks. If you won't plant the seed because it takes too long to grow, you'll always miss out when the rest of us pick our fruits.

1 hour ago, Wrathchild-KT said:

Even if I pay thousands of dollars to get it, vandals will still one shot me.

I recommend Snowbound Melody, Mvt. 1, and a stun resist glyph to protect from vandal ambush/stun combos and to allow you to take control with CC; which is much easier done with an ultimate o.~

5 minutes ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

Regarding those instances; perhaps that explains why you think this is more work than it is. Gearing an alt for splinter at no point involves any instance gear, you just take them to Crimson Kata and with a friend or a group do the Kata dailies and weeklies. Within less than an hour (unless bad luck on camp flip times) you'll go from renown L1 - L4 and can buy Experience Mark feathers and accessories. Legendary Risiel freebie armor and weapon are enough if you have the heartguard accessories and feathers.

Going to Kata isn't peaches and cream, like you said its less then an hour so you can assume, theoretically, it'll take around 9-10 hours just to gear the alts up enough to be ready for it. And not to mention, I dont have any friends I can't simply go ask people to do kata camps and I haven't seen anyone forming for kata camps since 7.7. By the time I find a good group to do one rotation of kata camps with, it'll already be an hour. 

2 minutes ago, Vasilios-KT said:

it'll take around 9-10 hours just to gear the alts up enough to be ready for it.

That's assuming you're doing all of them back to back. Like I said earlier, do what you can when you can. If that means 1 alt this week, 1 alt next week, but no alt the week after that because you have no time, then that's still going to be a massive progression spike for your account.

3 minutes ago, Vasilios-KT said:

I haven't seen anyone forming for kata camps since 7.7. By the time I find a good group to do one rotation of kata camps with, it'll already be an hour. 

People tend to do them on the first day that CKT is open each week. It doesn't hurt to LFG it and for what it's worth you don't need a good  group, just extra hands.

There's no version of getting an ultimate transform which doesn't involve investment and commitment, but this is by far one of the easiest most casual ways to do it

I run 6 accounts through Abyssal Splinter 12 toon on 5 accounts are in unretuned heartguard armor weapon and accessories its not enchanted its not socketed it is just barebones. I easily hit 1.8 to 2.6m dmg on any of the characters my accounts are 1 of each of the classes so there is no class worse for it than others. It is not hard to run AS it is easy if you do not wish to do it that is fine do not do it but you cannot complain about there being no viable ways to accumulate legendary transforms for the promotionals. The things you need to do is a grind but its not a huge time commitment and its pretty fast and you can do them at anytime so youre not time gated.

We have XP boosts on weekends level on the weekend it takes hardly any time at all to level. The Heartguard armor and weapon takes depending on prestige or not, weekly  5 garrisons or  5 garrisons + a few dailies. Kata it takes literally like 3 camps not even a week worth of kata stuff to hit lvl 3 to get accessories. So I am lost on how its hard or takes a long time to do this. Even for me and I play pretty much alone doing these alts I knock it out in no time.

The new Ultimate transforms actually do not take 6 months to get. one of the 2 materials needed for combination takes 6 months the other is based on RNG and with our server population and average GP I can see players have by end of season it will honestly take people closer to 8/9 months for grinders to a year or even more for casuals to get an ultimate transform. It has been around for a while now in KR and every time I open the box I only get ulti potions no shards so I am not even progressing much towards the goal of the new ultimates. I have I think 19 shards and I have done every single daily and weekly since it came out so far. It is a very nice thing but unless you are a hardcore PvP'er you will not get the new ulti in 9mo let alone 6 to get it in 6 you would have to have RNGesus' blessing plus be a no life p2w GP farmer

2 hours ago, Iostcrazyman-KT said:

I run 6 accounts through Abyssal Splinter 12 toon on 5 accounts are in unretuned heartguard armor weapon and accessories its not enchanted its not socketed it is just barebones. I easily hit 1.8 to 2.6m dmg on any of the characters my accounts are 1 of each of the classes so there is no class worse for it than others. It is not hard to run AS it is easy if you do not wish to do it that is fine do not do it but you cannot complain about there being no viable ways to accumulate legendary transforms for the promotionals. The things you need to do is a grind but its not a huge time commitment and its pretty fast and you can do them at anytime so youre not time gated.

We have XP boosts on weekends level on the weekend it takes hardly any time at all to level. The Heartguard armor and weapon takes depending on prestige or not, weekly  5 garrisons or  5 garrisons + a few dailies. Kata it takes literally like 3 camps not even a week worth of kata stuff to hit lvl 3 to get accessories. So I am lost on how its hard or takes a long time to do this. Even for me and I play pretty much alone doing these alts I knock it out in no time.

Because ulti transforms have been in the game for multiple years, and there still has yet to be an event or some type of thing that allows players an equal chance to get it. Thats why its unfair. The promotions are nice and all, but they come every 6 months and when they do, not everyone may be prepared for them. Its a hassle because as an average player, who's a full-time student and does free lancing I can't casually come on and spend 5-6 hours farming a single alt to 80 and then go spend another 4 hours trying to get it geared. Thats not a viable option for everyone, it may pay off in the end but to get that completed is a struggle. For someone who plays a lot every single day its not difficult, but for the players that dont have hours and hours and hours to spend leveling alts or getting gear for alts its not that easy.

Relying on an entire account full of alts just to get 1 transform isn't viable... to spend a godly amount of time to level all of these alts and prepare them for SAS isn't a viable way. To have to spend an ungodly amount of money to get this transformation, isn't a viable way. Not to mention, you're not even leveling an entire account of alts and gearing them for one ulti transformation, you're gearing them WITH THE CHANCE of one ulti transformation. Theres the chance you dont get any duplicates, or you dont have enough for the event. Thats not viable..

In my eyes, its much different to do something on your main then it is on your alts. On your alts you're completely in the dark, you have no dps to do Kata on your own, and you may not even have anyone to do kata with. After years and years of these transforms being in the game you would assume there's some way to get them outside of an rng chance, even if its just Marchutan and Kaisinel. We had the anniversary event, but those rates were god awful. 

And even if it takes 9 months to farm for the transform in KR you may still be raking in close to that in effort for this ulti transform. Its all based on rng. you could spend 4 months getting all these alts to lvl 80 and then gearing them up entirely, and then you could spend the next 5-6 months trying to farm legendary contracts but then you dont get duplicates so you spend 3-4 more months trying to get that minimum of 7 duplicates for one ulti but by the time you get all that, you realize you could have already farmed up enough for that KR transform. 

And not to mention you're entirely relying on NCWest to provide an ulti transform promotion, I mean it took 6 months to get this one and thats with people begging for it. And the only reason we're getting it is because of 7.8. So when is the next promotion? 2 months, half a year, a year, when 7.9 releases? Theres no way to gauge when the next one will be, and if you start farming by maybe you'll have enough for the next transform event... or maybe you won't. Maybe you get all your alts to 80 you get half way through the transform and then there's a promotion. and then you finish getting all your legendaries, but now you have to wait 6-9 more months to get another promotion. But in that time, you could already have farmed up that ultimate transformation which takes 9 months and gotten half way through getting a second one.

Thats my point.. thats how its not viable to get ulti transforms. You see all these mainstream players who have 15-30 extra contracts.. but what about the average player base who can only play for a period of time, or who gets caught up in life and simply can't spend a whole a lot of time on a single game. The players who get looked over because they can't play for a super long time, or they dont spend an ungodly amount of money on the game. Not to mention, these players are competing against everyone who is capable of that. Like mentioned earlier, pvp sucks and without having an ulti transformation the chances of you surviving against someone with an ulti transformation is practically not even there. I understand this is an MMO, but in NO way should it take this amount of time for the average player to get an ultimate transformation. By the time you finish that single piece of end game content, you could have had +15 sovereign fully socketed with a fully maxed out Yorgous weapon and dev skills and stigmas and all of that. NCWest has given out events which literally gives entire chunks of end game content out like candy, +12 stigma bundles, paragon armor/weapons/enchants, shining gemstones, enchant stones, dev skills all of that. But ultimate transformation have still yet to be introduced in a viable way within the game. 

3 minutes ago, Vasilios-KT said:

1. Because ulti transforms have been in the game for multiple years, and there still has yet to be an event or some type of thing that allows players an equal chance to get it. Thats why its unfair.

2. I can't casually come on and spend 5-6 hours farming a single alt to 80 and then go spend another 4 hours trying to get it geared.

3. To spend a godly amount of time to level all of these alts and prepare them for SAS isn't a viable way.

4. Not to mention, you're not even leveling an entire account of alts and gearing them for one ulti transformation, you're gearing them WITH THE CHANCE of one ulti transformation.

5. And even if it takes 9 months to farm for the transform in KR you may still be raking in close to that in effort for this ulti transform. Its all based on rng.

6. But then you dont get duplicates.

7. And not to mention you're entirely relying on NCWest to provide an ulti transform promotion.

8. Maybe you get all your alts to 80 you get half way through the transform and then there's a promotion. and then you finish getting all your legendaries, but now you have to wait 6-9 more months to get another promotion.

9. Thats my point.. thats how its not viable to get ulti transforms.

1. The joker event and the birthday event both gave every free player one (or more) equal and fair RNG chances to obtain an ultimate transform. Maybe like my friends who play for 10 years you suffer and don't get it, or maybe like my legionmate who started playing 5 prior you get Ereshkigal for free. Equal and fair chance.

2. In 6 months you can literally level toons afk in lunas while you do your irl obligations. People keep over-stating how long or how hard this is but it really is so much faster than you're saying.

3. As mentioned before, the SAS grind is 25min per day and considerably much easier than all other historical Aion grinds. If it wasn't viable for the casual player then all my casual friends wouldn't be about to receive their free ultimates in a couple weeks.

4. It is not a "chance" to get an ultimate, it is 100% guaranteed that you will get the ultimate if you acquire the legendaries because the promotional periods guarantee it as such.

5. The KR ultimate transformation shard acquisition is based on RNG. It takes longer than our current system and is entirely RNG based, as opposed to our system which is a linear progression: Unlock transform > earn duplicate > earn ultimate via promotion.

6. If you spend months farming transforms which are not duplicates, you will earn close to 400 crit, 1600 accuracy, 300 pdef/mdef, and 620 atk permenantly applied to all of your toons. This will also guarantee that the next time around you will get your ultimate transformation. Had you hypothetically have done that this time to unluck the new transforms, then 6 months from now you would get your free ultimate transformation.

7. NCW told us up front when they first did this that it would be a recurring promotion, and then went so far as to clarify a second time months later that this is a recurring promotion.

8. If you're halfway through gathering your transforms then just wait. Getting a guaranteed ultimate in 6 months is better than the 0 ultimate transforms you're going to get if you're not collecting legendaries.

9. It will never be viable to obtain the greatest asset in the game without putting in the work. Like I said before, just do what you can when you can within your own time constraints instead of refusing to do a few splinters because you don't have the time to do ALL splinters. If you don't meet the deadline for the next promotion, catch the one after it. Otherwise you'll be in the same spot 6 or 12 months from now.

1 hour ago, Vasilios-KT said:

Because ulti transforms have been in the game for multiple years, and there still has yet to be an event or some type of thing that allows players an equal chance to get it. Thats why its unfair. The promotions are nice and all, but they come every 6 months and when they do, not everyone may be prepared for them. Its a hassle because as an average player, who's a full-time student and does free lancing I can't casually come on and spend 5-6 hours farming a single alt to 80 and then go spend another 4 hours trying to get it geared. Thats not a viable option for everyone, it may pay off in the end but to get that completed is a struggle. For someone who plays a lot every single day its not difficult, but for the players that dont have hours and hours and hours to spend leveling alts or getting gear for alts its not that easy.

Relying on an entire account full of alts just to get 1 transform isn't viable... to spend a godly amount of time to level all of these alts and prepare them for SAS isn't a viable way. To have to spend an ungodly amount of money to get this transformation, isn't a viable way. Not to mention, you're not even leveling an entire account of alts and gearing them for one ulti transformation, you're gearing them WITH THE CHANCE of one ulti transformation. Theres the chance you dont get any duplicates, or you dont have enough for the event. Thats not viable..

In my eyes, its much different to do something on your main then it is on your alts. On your alts you're completely in the dark, you have no dps to do Kata on your own, and you may not even have anyone to do kata with. After years and years of these transforms being in the game you would assume there's some way to get them outside of an rng chance, even if its just Marchutan and Kaisinel. We had the anniversary event, but those rates were god awful. 

And even if it takes 9 months to farm for the transform in KR you may still be raking in close to that in effort for this ulti transform. Its all based on rng. you could spend 4 months getting all these alts to lvl 80 and then gearing them up entirely, and then you could spend the next 5-6 months trying to farm legendary contracts but then you dont get duplicates so you spend 3-4 more months trying to get that minimum of 7 duplicates for one ulti but by the time you get all that, you realize you could have already farmed up enough for that KR transform. 

And not to mention you're entirely relying on NCWest to provide an ulti transform promotion, I mean it took 6 months to get this one and thats with people begging for it. And the only reason we're getting it is because of 7.8. So when is the next promotion? 2 months, half a year, a year, when 7.9 releases? Theres no way to gauge when the next one will be, and if you start farming by maybe you'll have enough for the next transform event... or maybe you won't. Maybe you get all your alts to 80 you get half way through the transform and then there's a promotion. and then you finish getting all your legendaries, but now you have to wait 6-9 more months to get another promotion. But in that time, you could already have farmed up that ultimate transformation which takes 9 months and gotten half way through getting a second one.

Thats my point.. thats how its not viable to get ulti transforms. You see all these mainstream players who have 15-30 extra contracts.. but what about the average player base who can only play for a period of time, or who gets caught up in life and simply can't spend a whole a lot of time on a single game. The players who get looked over because they can't play for a super long time, or they dont spend an ungodly amount of money on the game. Not to mention, these players are competing against everyone who is capable of that. Like mentioned earlier, pvp sucks and without having an ulti transformation the chances of you surviving against someone with an ulti transformation is practically not even there. I understand this is an MMO, but in NO way should it take this amount of time for the average player to get an ultimate transformation. By the time you finish that single piece of end game content, you could have had +15 sovereign fully socketed with a fully maxed out Yorgous weapon and dev skills and stigmas and all of that. NCWest has given out events which literally gives entire chunks of end game content out like candy, +12 stigma bundles, paragon armor/weapons/enchants, shining gemstones, enchant stones, dev skills all of that. But ultimate transformation have still yet to be introduced in a viable way within the game. 

Not trying to be an a hole but looks like this game is not viable for you. Equal chance you say.....you don't get that in real life and the game is no different. People came with good ideas and suggestions but you shut everything down before you even try it. If you play 10 minutes a day this game is not for you...if you don't like the grind this game is not for you. It's simple like that.  Nothing personal but to me you sound like most of this generation that feels entitled to everything without putting in any effort because it takes too long or is too hard. That's my 2 cents anyway and no I don't have ultimate yet in case you wonder but I work towards it

19 hours ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

@Wrathchild-KTGetting the #1 very best stat boost item in the game is never something Aion has given out for free. Farming Gold/Platinum/Mithril coins for WEEKS wasn't fun, it was a grind for a reward. Farming Miragents was not fun, it was a grind for a reward. ...

I would rather farm Miragents than this nonsense with Ultimate Transforms and S  minions.

You Could Have Gotten 7+ Legendaries in The 6 Months Between Promos: A Comprehensive Guide
(Obligatory Disclaimer Because People Are Stupid: This is not to say every player should have gotten each and every one of these contracts, nor does it account for everyone's duplicates/lack of duplicates. It's just a rough average of how many Legendaries could be unlocked since August 28, 2020. See more at the end.) 

1. Lugbug

• You need 40 Shards, acquired by completing the Lugbug weekly or by purchasing with genesis crystals/ experience marks depending on the patch. 2 Breaths of Transformation to combine with these 40 shards, and you can only get 1 free breath each month. Six months in between promotions = 3 free legendary contracts.

Potential Contracts So Far: 3

2. Events:

• Class Mastery: Get a 1000 coin bundle from a survey for each unique class on your account that collected a Class Mastery book. 9800 coins needed for a Legendary Contract from Baron/Baroness Baroca + free key from the BCM. I leveled a new toon to 80, went to the easy path of HM, killed 20 mobs at most and got a book. Delete, make new toon of a different class, repeat. 

Potential Contracts So Far: 4

• Harvest Festival: Freebie pixel transform due to bugged out NPC. Cheers!

Potential Contracts So Far: 5

• Harvest Revel: Kill The Great Pumpkin King 20 or 35 times, and select [BCM] Harvest Revel Transformation Contract Selection Box (4 Types) from the Gourmet Candy Galaxy Bundle. Most players opted to get +12 stigma bundles instead of Harvest Revel Special Transformation Box (34 types), and the chance of getting Legendary instead of Ancient was pretty low, so I'll say

Potential Contracts So Far: 8

• Animal Farm Race: Dash or AFK, get coins, buy x10 Locked Mouse and Keyboard Ranger Transformation Contract Box Piece, combine with the free key on BCM, get random Mouse or Keyboard legendary.

Potential Contracts So Far: 9

• Frozen Magic: Snowball event yay!  Break 1000 snowballs to get Wintry Coins and get a Legendary~ But there's a lower chance of getting a Legendary than the previous year from the +10s, unfortunately. I only got 2 legendary contracts if I recall correctly, and that was with prisms as Christmas gifts. Let's lowball it.

Potential Contracts So Far: 11

• Solorius Shenanigans: Okay this one was a mess. Super limited per faction, many bot accusations flying. Not gonna add to our potential tally 'cause so few people actually got anything.

Potential Contracts So Far: 11

• Hungry Hatchlings: Free contract after 2 days. (Another freebie after ~28 days but the current promo ends by then.)

Potential Contracts So Far: 12

3. Promotions:

• Harvest Festival Part 1: If an account consumes 2 Legendary transformations via combination, they will receive 1x Autumn Harvest Superior Transformation Pouch (limit 3 per account). This prize will be awarded regardless of the results of transformation combination.

Potential Contracts So Far: 13

• Harvest Festival Part 2: If an account consumes 12 Ancient grade transformations during the promotion period, they will be granted 1x Autumn Harvest Legendary Transformation Contract (14 types) (limit 1 per account). This prize will be awarded regardless of the results of transformation combination.

Potential Contracts So Far: 14

• Harvest Revel: Players will receive rewards based on the number of transformation contracts used during the promotion period. Rewards are eligible once per account. 250 Contracts = 1 Harvest Revel Legendary Transformation Contract (14 Types), 500 Contracts = Harvest Revel Transformation Contract Selection Box (4 types) x1

Potential Contracts So Far:  16

4.  BCM Uber Cheap Sales (1200 BCC):

• Harvest Festival: [Event] Hanbok Pixel Transformation Contract Selection Box (4 types)

Potential Contracts So Far: 17

• Harvest Revel: [Event] Harvest Revel Transformation Contract Selection Box (4 types)

Potential Contracts So Far: 18

5. Shattered Abyssal Splinter

• You can purchase 1 Legendary Contract each week for 8000 Abyssal Fragments. If you only ran on your main toon for the ~200 days between the start of the first promo and the end of the current one, and didn't buy anything else from the vendors, you'd have about 5000 fragments. Most people run on alts as well, and there's the option to Luna rerun. An absolute psycho player could get about 28 contracts between promos if they went ham on Luna rerunning. But for us average folks, who run our main and a couple alts, who spend on potions and transparents, let's just say we could get 2 contracts (give or take) over the course of 6 months. 

Potential Contracts So Far: 20

---------------

And there we have it. Additional sources would be to buy more contracts or breaths from the BCM, get lucky procs from normal grade contracts, combine ancients into legendary, open lockboxes, and play the Luna dice game. There is also the current event that people are cashing out for. But if you read over the past 6 months of events and promos, even if you didn't go the extra mile or buy anything from the cash shop, even if you completely discount the one-offs like Keyboard/Mouse, Hanbok, and Harvest Revel- you would still have between 8 and 11 contracts opened.

TL;DR everyone had ample opportunity to collect transformations in preparation for the promotion we were repeatedly told was coming. Being lazy, impatient, or planning poorly does not make the game unfair. All you can do is prep for the next one, because hey, at least we know there will always be a next one! 

2 hours ago, Ulti-DN said:

Not trying to be an a hole but looks like this game is not viable for you. Equal chance you say.....you don't get that in real life and the game is no different. People came with good ideas and suggestions but you shut everything down before you even try it. If you play 10 minutes a day this game is not for you...if you don't like the grind this game is not for you. It's simple like that.  Nothing personal but to me you sound like most of this generation that feels entitled to everything without putting in any effort because it takes too long or is too hard. That's my 2 cents anyway and no I don't have ultimate yet in case you wonder but I work towards it

Damn, now that is peak toxicity I've ever seen. "Don't play this game if you're busy IRL, noob"

The thing is if you don't have time to grind in an MMO its probably not the game type for you. MMO's are not designed to be played like this by all means you can still play it and have fun, do your thing, but you can't really talk on the functions of the game because you don't actually take part in the normal functions of the game. I have Ultimate transforms so I get that I seem biased. I actually have at least 1 on all 6 accounts and I helped my wife get hers on her 2 accounts, but I can tell you I am not super sweaty playing this game 24/7. You can check through a ton of my previous posts I play roughly 4-6hr per day when I get home from work and I am similar to many others. I work my Main job about 58.5-63 hours a week (furlough from one of my jobs due to virus, I use to work more than this) then I do free lance animation and editing work for YT content creators and streamers. I also have a wife and kids.

I just enjoy MMO the most I almost set the game down for good with how awful the whole 4.X patch was for me and switched to MOBA's and TCG's due to time constraints and just life but I love the mmorpg's so I stuck it out. It is totally okay for the game to not be for you it requires a lot from players but thats the thing mmo's can't be catered to the more casual players because it wouldn't survive if everyone can get everything in the game in a short period of time then how is there longevity to the game.

The new system for ultimate from shards and breath will take a person who is struggling to grind AS and do normal in game things longer to achieve than any other way to obtain it in game. It's 500 shards and 6 breath. Shards can be obtain from a box for finishing the 8 daily lugbug quests this box contain shards OR potions so pray you don't get pot which clearly have the higher chance. The other way is from Completing Weekly 8 lugbug quests this is also a box which contain Potions so even if you did all 7 daily and a weekly you could potentially walk away with 0 shards for the week. Only other way is event and congratulations can you guess how many shards you get from completing an event quests? You get 1! 1 single shard per quest and they are daily and weekly and aren't the quests like use 30 consumables. The new system seems nice but in reality it just a huge psych because it will be something your children will grind long after you passed to finally get those ultimates unluess like I stated before you are a p2w GP farmer and you get over 85K GP probably closer to 100k per season plus do these lugbug dailies and weeklies. I wanted to like the new feature of grinding out Ultimates from shards but it is awful why they didn't let you get shards steadily instead of basing it all on RNG I will never know but the fact that it is RNG and even if you do get lucky and get shards is such a small number that when you get potions the next time youll see it will take you a year+ to obtain anything from this method. It is honestly faster for you to run AS and get 12 contracts than it is to get 500 shard and 6 breaths for an Ultimate.

I will stop ranting about this feature but it is really really awful and as someone who has multiple accounts with Ultimate transforms and I only paid for Kaisinel on my main account during the shugo tomb event in 6.5 I can say the methods we have currently are better than that abyssmal grind hands down. I did want to add ammendment when I say I play 4-6hr this was before the luna change now that we have the change to luna I have cut down my playtime from 4-6 to 3-4hr a day of actual playing instead of afk inside of luna

5 hours ago, Vasilios-KT said:

Exactly, and besides that, there are a plenty of mmos, mobas and fps out there that u can log in and have fun.

2 hours ago, Ferk-DN said:

I would rather farm Miragents than this nonsense with Ultimate Transforms and S  minions.

Me too, only pain in the as* part was pants, and you could farm elites all day long and do Dark Poeta whenever you wanted, instance CD was some hours insted of X entries /week. That why i’m In WoW and I suggest everyone to try it, you can do whatever instance you like whenever you want.

The grind is not the problem. The problem is the RNG, random reward from said grind. You can farm 6 months for the legendary, ultimately there's a high probability you will not get the one you need. Of course, someone here will say "well it's better than nothing!". There's a reason why KR opened Classic and everyone flooded there, while Live servers had to be merged since their populations plummeted.

21 minutes ago, Wrathchild-KT said:

That why i’m In WoW and I suggest everyone to try it, you can do whatever instance you like whenever you want.

I wouldn't mind WoW, but the graphical appeal isn't my cup of tea.

4 hours ago, Ulti-DN said:

First of all, its a game.. not real life. Thats the whole point of playing games. Players shouldn't be divided by the upper and lower class, as well as transformation and no transformation. The two suggestions were events and SAS. I do events, and no im not the most strategic player so ill admit that I dont go for transformations. But for SAS, its a big time commitment that not everyone has. I play 6-7 hours a week, if that. Some weeks I play more, but I simply can't spend all that time on this game. No where in this entire forum have I said anything about not liking the grind, I have never been against grinding. In 5.0 I had a full +26 set of Commander gear and spent at least 10 hours with my static just working to go through the instance. Im maxed out on nearly all end game content for 7.7, except for... you guessed it, the ultimate transformation. I dont expect to get everything I want, in life. But I DO expect that IN A GAME its not going to take forever just to get one thing. Nothing about farming SAS is hard in any way, the difficult part is the time aspect. Spending the time to lvl those alts, to gear those alts, and then go to SAS every day and hope to get duplicates. Thats the problem.

1 hour ago, Iostcrazyman-KT said:

The thing is if you don't have time to grind in an MMO its probably not the game type for you. MMO's are not designed to be played like this by all means you can still play it and have fun, do your thing, but you can't really talk on the functions of the game because you don't actually take part in the normal functions of the game. I have Ultimate transforms so I get that I seem biased. I actually have at least 1 on all 6 accounts and I helped my wife get hers on her 2 accounts, but I can tell you I am not super sweaty playing this game 24/7. You can check through a ton of my previous posts I play roughly 4-6hr per day when I get home from work and I am similar to many others. I work my Main job about 58.5-63 hours a week (furlough from one of my jobs due to virus, I use to work more than this) then I do free lance animation and editing work for YT content creators and streamers. I also have a wife and kids.

I just enjoy MMO the most I almost set the game down for good with how awful the whole 4.X patch was for me and switched to MOBA's and TCG's due to time constraints and just life but I love the mmorpg's so I stuck it out. It is totally okay for the game to not be for you it requires a lot from players but thats the thing mmo's can't be catered to the more casual players because it wouldn't survive if everyone can get everything in the game in a short period of time then how is there longevity to the game.

The new system for ultimate from shards and breath will take a person who is struggling to grind AS and do normal in game things longer to achieve than any other way to obtain it in game. It's 500 shards and 6 breath. Shards can be obtain from a box for finishing the 8 daily lugbug quests this box contain shards OR potions so pray you don't get pot which clearly have the higher chance. The other way is from Completing Weekly 8 lugbug quests this is also a box which contain Potions so even if you did all 7 daily and a weekly you could potentially walk away with 0 shards for the week. Only other way is event and congratulations can you guess how many shards you get from completing an event quests? You get 1! 1 single shard per quest and they are daily and weekly and aren't the quests like use 30 consumables. The new system seems nice but in reality it just a huge psych because it will be something your children will grind long after you passed to finally get those ultimates unluess like I stated before you are a p2w GP farmer and you get over 85K GP probably closer to 100k per season plus do these lugbug dailies and weeklies. I wanted to like the new feature of grinding out Ultimates from shards but it is awful why they didn't let you get shards steadily instead of basing it all on RNG I will never know but the fact that it is RNG and even if you do get lucky and get shards is such a small number that when you get potions the next time youll see it will take you a year+ to obtain anything from this method. It is honestly faster for you to run AS and get 12 contracts than it is to get 500 shard and 6 breaths for an Ultimate.

I will stop ranting about this feature but it is really really awful and as someone who has multiple accounts with Ultimate transforms and I only paid for Kaisinel on my main account during the shugo tomb event in 6.5 I can say the methods we have currently are better than that abyssmal grind hands down. I did want to add ammendment when I say I play 4-6hr this was before the luna change now that we have the change to luna I have cut down my playtime from 4-6 to 3-4hr a day of actual playing instead of afk inside of luna

I do have time to grind, but I dont have 6 months to grind for one single aspect and then I may not even be able to get it at 6 months. MMOs are designed to grind, but not 6 months for a chance at one aspect of the end game content. 4-6 hours is still a bit, I spend maybe 2-3 maybe 4 hours every other couple of days on the game. Im not like a Monday through Friday player, I play this day that day the day all the way over there, its not fully determined. 

I like farming and grinding and getting all of that good stuff, but 6 months is truly unreasonable for a single component of end game content. Like I said earlier, there's a difference between grinding shards and breathes on your main then your alts. If you had to go onto one of your alts to grind those shards, it would be a much more painful process. But you can get that while just casually playing on your main. With your alts you have to physically go on those alts and suffer through that. 

Everything in aion is RNG, even this SAS farming is RNG based. Theres the chance you get no duplicates, or not enough duplicates, and all of that. 

8 minutes ago, Vasilios-KT said:

I do have time to grind, but I dont have 6 months to grind for one single aspect and then I may not even be able to get it at 6 months. MMOs are designed to grind, but not 6 months for a chance at one aspect of the end game content. 4-6 hours is still a bit, I spend maybe 2-3 maybe 4 hours every other couple of days on the game. Im not like a Monday through Friday player, I play this day that day the day all the way over there, its not fully determined. 

I like farming and grinding and getting all of that good stuff, but 6 months is truly unreasonable for a single component of end game content. Like I said earlier, there's a difference between grinding shards and breathes on your main then your alts. If you had to go onto one of your alts to grind those shards, it would be a much more painful process. But you can get that while just casually playing on your main. With your alts you have to physically go on those alts and suffer through that. 

Everything in aion is RNG, even this SAS farming is RNG based. Theres the chance you get no duplicates, or not enough duplicates, and all of that. 

This is how Korean MMO's are, Back in 1.X i had my entire guild surprise me with like 10 attempts for my miragent pants after i failed 20+ times already, Guess what i failed all 10+ the 2 free attempts(They were 450-650k ea on my server so it was a lot of kinah). Korean MMORPG's are designed for the F*****G FINALLY feeling not the every day is a fun day feeling, They leave that feeling for the player interaction...well they use to.

Also you are looking at it wrong. Everything in aion is RNG, even this SAS farming is RNG based. Theres the chance you get no duplicates, or not enough duplicates, and all of that. If you get no duplicates that means you are getting something you need thus SAS actually got your account progression(even if it is not what you wanted). This is where the gamers are ungrateful as a playerbase. You get progression but it is not what you want so you think it is a waste of time when the reality is you are 1 step closer to achieving your overall goal.

56 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

There's a reason why KR opened Classic and everyone flooded there, while Live servers had to be merged since their populations plummeted.

This is actually not true the 3 server on KR were already low populations long long before the announcement of Classic they had horrible server imbalance and people were asking for 3 server for a long time. Now that it is 2 people are complaining that it's 2 and they are getting horrible lag on the server with the people on them now.

6 minutes ago, Vasilios-KT said:

The thing is there is next to NO CHANCE. Someone just showed you the contracts you could get in 6mo, most of these contracts are 10 type only so if you had 0 transforms to start the likelihood that in 6mo doing that grind getting contracts even if you had the most blessed rng to never get a dupe you are filling collections and that means next time it is even easier for you and eliminates 100% of the chance since you won't have any missing contracts. You could farm 12 legendaries in 6mo easy this means you just combines all 12 of those and you have ultimate.

I get it you play 2-4 hr every other day but you are playing a game that has dailies weeklies this is MMORPG because you don't have the time to do this is not the games fault. Like I said I play 3-4hr a day now most of that time is spend grinding OW hoping we get the auto-combat. Then doing daily/weekly lugbug and renown grinds. I spend next to no time running AS it takes less than a min to hit 1m dmg then remove all my gear and get 1 tap and go to next character.

Archived