Jump to content
Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - February 24, 2021


Recommended Posts

35 minutes ago, Isolde-DN said:

A bunch of my legion mates have it, i found the way to fix it if anyone else is having the same problem

 

I did that and still don't see the feature. I'm certain it's not meant to be there. If you're using JP/KR voice/text pack, then that will appear and be functional. Someone already mentioned this on LFG.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Isolde-DN said:

Sorry if this has been mentioned, I didn't see it previously, but some people don't have the auto hunt feature on their UI 

  

On 2/9/2021 at 10:35 PM, Kibbelz said:

Hello everyone!

Tomorrow, we will be having server maintenance beginning at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 11am UTC). We expect downtime to last approximately 2 hours 30 minutes, and it will be bringing along the following changes / updates:

  • Events
    • Garden of Growth will end and the auto-hunting UI will be removed.
    • Stolen Hearts will begin.
    • Manastone Mayhem will begin.
    • Bonus instance drops will be added to some end-game instances.

Text/Localization

  • Fixed some typos and incorrect terms in item names.

Now get ready, and good luck in collecting those chocolates!

The auto hunt feature isn't supposed to be there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Hello everyone. 

Tomorrow we will be conducting maintenance beginning at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 11am UTC). We expect downtime to last approximately 3 hours 45 minutes. The maintenance will allow us to implement the following:

We hope you enjoy the new events and features coming with this patch. While we're monitoring your feedback on our previous announcements, do let us know what you think of the Patch Notes content here in this thread!

Thank you!

@Kibbelz Ugh I'm so effing mad at you guys... The dog decisions made by this company of late has been an absolute joke an no wonder people hate NCwest!

Absolutely NOWHERE was there any mention that last years Stormwing pet rewards would be DELETED.
I have (had) at least 17 of the ultimate tier rewards and dozens still of the tier 1 rewards left in my warehouse and now they're all GONE.... Yep just GONE!! Even on my alt accounts, I had x5 Ultimate pet rewards saved on each of them as I was keeping them for the x5 stigma enchantments stones but I just haven't been very active lately to use them. 
Infact, the Ultimate tier rewards were re-named many months ago to a name different to what they're called in this current event. Whereas the 1st & 2nd tier rewards were not renamed. 
I was looking at the new event and trying to decide whether or not I would use all of my old Stormwing rewards or not. I noticed a small change with the Tier 1 rewards the Berdin Stars being added as well as the Daevanion Skill Book. Whereas the old rewards had instead Special Transformation Contracts and no Daevanion Skill Book or Berdin Stars hence I decided to not use my Tier 1 rewards.
But then you guys also NINJA'D the rewards page to remove the Daevanion Skill Book from the Tier 1 rewards!! Had you been CLEARER about this in the first place I actually would of at least used all of my left over tier 1 rewards to get the the Special Transformation Contracts.... FKN BAITED ME!!!

tldr; If you're gonna delete something fkn tell us you ninja dawgs

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bitcoins-KT said:

@Kibbelz Ugh I'm so effing mad at you guys... The dog decisions made by this company of late has been an absolute joke an no wonder people hate NCwest!

Absolutely NOWHERE was there any mention that last years Stormwing pet rewards would be DELETED.
I have (had) at least 17 of the ultimate tier rewards and dozens still of the tier 1 rewards left in my warehouse and now they're all GONE.... Yep just GONE!! Even on my alt accounts, I had x5 Ultimate pet rewards saved on each of them as I was keeping them for the x5 stigma enchantments stones but I just haven't been very active lately to use them.

Well that's pretty dumb because event items get deleted often without warning. Anyone that reads this forums would know it's happened many times.

What's more, there is no guarantee the same event will ever be repeated again.

Link to post
Share on other sites

So I come back after a few weeks away from play but otherwise monitoring to see how NC west is going with this upgrade and new events and whether i might trial a re-engagement and what do i find:

  • 2 empty slots in my warehouse which is always full on all 4 chars on 2 accounts -  these were Zudra's gift and impressive gift boxes from last time event that I had to stockpile for lack of inventory space to unpack and was expecting to find?!  I can't find any notice of clearing stuff out  and we were assured  that would happen if it was to happen
  • On 5/27/2020 at 10:40 AM, Hime said:

    That's the plan. We're not removing them tomorrow. We'll let you know when we are with advance notice. Thank you.

  • luna light missing as a selection item from stored contaminated underpath special pouch...
  • so wtf haven't you heard of effective dating or defining a new box!

Compensation required if you are true to your word NCWest.

 

 

Edited by skythee-DN
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Ferk-DN said:

Well that's pretty dumb because event items get deleted often without warning. Anyone that reads this forums would know it's happened many times.

What's more, there is no guarantee the same event will ever be repeated again.

It's only "dumb" on NCWest's part to alienate people by not communicating, and event items do not "often" get deleted without warning. The norm is that nothing happens to them.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've raised a ticket with support about the stored Zudra boxes from last event being deleted from storage without forewarning when assured that forewarning would be provided if deletion were planned as per Hime's after previous event post.

Maybe it could be because the box contents changed instead of NC creating a new box label and the new content either deleted the previous boxes by incompatibility, or maybe it was a person decision without a plan, or both.

Either way not communicated when Hime's post specifically stated:  "On 5/27/2020 at 10:40 AM, Hime said: That's the plan. We're not removing them tomorrow. We'll let you know when we are with advance notice. Thank you."

Suggest anyone encountering a similar issue raise a ticket with support with reference to the fact that notification of deletion would be provided in advance!!!

Edited by skythee-DN
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Ferk-DN said:

Well that's pretty dumb because event items get deleted often without warning. Anyone that reads this forums would know it's happened many times.

What's more, there is no guarantee the same event will ever be repeated again.

Often? Many times?? Really!? Name one time then brainiac... Don't worry I won't hold my breathe waiting for a non-troll response.

PS. All reading, I submitted a ticket almost 24hrs ago. I Still haven't had a response which I assume to be a good sign that they're at least looking into it.

Edited by Bitcoins-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, skythee-DN said:

Maybe it could be because the box contents changed instead of NC creating a new box label and the new content either deleted the previous boxes by incompatibility, or maybe it was a person decision without a plan, or both.

Either way not communicated when Hime's post specifically stated:  "On 5/27/2020 at 10:40 AM, Hime said: That's the plan. We're not removing them tomorrow. We'll let you know when we are with advance notice. Thank you."

Suggest anyone encountering a similar issue raise a ticket with support with reference to the fact that notification of deletion would be provided in advance!!!

Yes, the contents of the boxes change, basically they removed the transformation contracts that were in last years Zudra boxes.

Here is what use to be in them:

https://www.aiononline.com/news/hungry-hatchlings

Here is what's now:

https://www.aiononline.com/news/hungry-hatchlings-returns

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the essence of the ticket response from NCWest:

"Upon reviewing your report to us, we were unable to locate any logs that your characters "skythee" and "skanky" participated on the previous Hungry Hatchlings event last March 18, 2020."

Fuk NCWest..back to Pearl Abyss

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/24/2021 at 6:47 PM, Getoverhere-DN said:

You have to upgrade it and then break it down. I got 9-11 starlight from evolved acc's. Dont know if this is intended :))

Sureeeee, spend 30 on upgrade to get 9-11 after extraction. Sounds like a good plan.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/24/2021 at 12:40 PM, Zeyra-KT said:

70cb656320416398d1d32398f727789bo.png

Hi. I'm only getting 1-2 stars. As the prev patch. Is it only me? or change didnt apply? @Kibbelz QQ

It was changed from 1-3 to 1-6. I d/e over 50 royal heart pieces I never got 6 but I got 4 a lot and 5 once or twice. 3 was definitely the most common though

Also @Gabrielis-KT There are quite a few players who as odd as it was upgraded 2 earring or 2 ring they can d/e and get something back since it is not optimal to be using 2 of these accessories

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Iostcrazyman-KT said:

It was changed from 1-3 to 1-6. I d/e over 50 royal heart pieces I never got 6 but I got 4 a lot and 5 once or twice. 3 was definitely the most common though

Also @Gabrielis-KT There are quite a few players who as odd as it was upgraded 2 earring or 2 ring they can d/e and get something back since it is not optimal to be using 2 of these accessories

I replied like that on the statement “you have to upgrade it to extract”. I’going myself to extract my earring (the only 1 I have btw) because it didn’t give me a blessed slot. I have bless +2 on red on my AoA necklace, so I can’t replace it with Luminane unless I get the same bless there, and I don’t feel like spending billions on socket resets.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, LittleEngineer said:

Its possible use token for the [BCM] Special Ultimate Challenge Box?

The note from Support states Items that give random rewards cannot be restored no matter what they are bcm, in game, anything

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...