Forums

No please!

Ksara-DN

How will they ruin the game? They're pretty cute and nothing p2w. Early on Aion had alternate skill books for certain skills that changed the effect/animation of skills (sleep: scarecrow for example, or the ranger krall transformation). They're completely optional. If you want the normal skill animations use them, others want something fun/new.

I respect everybody's opinion and this is very personal. Particularly I think of AION as a fantasy game. Angels with wings, dragons, mystical beings and now skill as bowling, tennis and... ? animations to children's? I do not know. Sorry, maybe I overreacted, but those details do not please me anyway.

2 hours ago, Ksara-IS said:

I respect everybody's opinion and this is very personal. Particularly I think of AION as a fantasy game. Angels with wings, dragons, mystical beings and now skill as bowling, tennis and... ? animations to children's? I do not know. Sorry, maybe I overreacted, but those details do not please me anyway.

I agree with that... But I think on the kinah I an make from those things and that make me happy lol (special when I cant hold 1b without spened it on trash in 5 min) 

And there is poeple who like those things a lot, for exmaple the skin for sw skill the bug chicken is nice insted of the big frog... I just wish they will add skill skin in the fantasy theme too and not only emoji and sports or etc...

I agree that these definitely break any immersion that you might feel in the world, but I guess the Korean devs felt they needed to add another Must Have item. 

Getting used to hearing monkeys, chickens and space ships while I heal!

I don't know why would you be so bothered by these animations and them breaking "immersion into the world". .-. We've been getting stuff like Socialite motion, baseball outfit, Bruce Lee outfit, k-pop dances emotes and lots of other things which technically do not belong within the game world. It's best to just ignore that because such items appear in pretty much every game - after all it's both cashgrab and sort of "fanservice" for the community, taken lots of people simply enjoy stuff like that.

14 hours ago, Ksara-IS said:

I kinda agree with this.
The only one I actually like is the sw's little chicken, because its better than that stupid frog lol.
Its not a problem for me for now because there are only a few skills like this in game it can be fun sometimes.
But if we get to a point where the majority of players use these skill skins, the group pvp fights will look really non-sense.

17 hours ago, Andregark-IS said:

Firecracker refracting shard is still the best one imo

I really like the cheering one xD is that cleric?

Some other video shows it under the cleric class (if you mean the girly cheering one), doesn't say the skill tho. Looks like the charging one to me.

Archived