Renow drops

Islanmir-DN

Well I have to say that we keep being droped two times. And I saw how: if you are lvl 6 with 4% you drop 20% of the lvl 6; but since you dont have the 20% and go to lvl 5, you get droped the 37% of the lvl 5 aswell. Sorry devs but that algorithim is wrong. It should drop only ONE lvl, not jump to the second.

I see that who dont have time to do renow each day staying endless in one lvl....

3 hours ago, Islanmir-DN said:

Well I have to say that we keep being droped two times. And I saw how: if you are lvl 6 with 4% you drop 20% of the lvl 6; but since you dont have the 20% and go to lvl 5, you get droped the 37% of the lvl 5 aswell. Sorry devs but that algorithim is wrong. It should drop only ONE lvl, not jump to the second.

I see that who dont have time to do renow each day staying endless in one lvl....

You are not losing a % of the renown, you lost a specific amount which is 575.800, the percentage you are in is simply the amount you have interpreted into levels.

If you were level 6 and 4% that means you were at 3,5m + 4% of the 2.829.600 which is about 113.184. So your total was about 3.613.184.

You lost 575.800 from that so you went down to 3.037.384 points.

That translates to 1.927.800 (level 5) + 1.109.584 (into level 5)
Which means level 5lvl + 1.109.584/1.572.200 = 5lvl + 70% (approximately)

~~Forgive me if I did any wrong calculations, but renown is actually being treated as a total amount, the levels are just an interpretation to know what you can buy form npcs etc.

Archived