Jump to content
Forums

Any further replies regarding the same request may not receive a response


Recommended Posts

Howdy all, I am not sure if you guys getting treated the same way as I am but I wanted to open this thread and get a little more info. Every time I opened a ticket and NCSfot cannot resolve the issue, I keep asking them for what is fair and money is spent on I get this answer "Any further replies regarding the same request may not receive a response and may set this ticket to solved." 

Here is what happened: I awakened a S Grade Rank 4 minion and unfortunately I did not understand the language they put in patch notes "ALWAYS CONFUSING AND MISLEADING PATCH NOTES". I used a Deft Sheba as the sacrificial minion - I thought you basically combine the S Grade minions and then you get additional stats, but the S Grade Sheba was to just open the socket. I opened a ticket a week ago and got updates saying that this is a new feature and I have to wait. No issues there so I waited. So finally NCSoft support came back and said this:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,

Thanks for waiting.

After reviewing your request, we have verified that we can revert the awakening done to your minion "Agile Modor". We will remove the awakened minion in exchange for the following minions:

Agile Modor★4

Deft Sheba★1

Ferocious Kromede★4


Please note that, due to tool limitations, we are unable to restore the previous evolutions done to the restored minions. This will consume 1 Restoration Token on your account. Should you choose to proceed, you will only have 1 Restoration Token left afterwards. 

Please let us know if you would like us to proceed with the reversal.

Regards,

 

GM Zack
NCSOFT Support Team

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I wrote back:

Thank you and I appreciate update. As far as minions that have already been evolved I would need S Miniums since I purchased those S miniums during the event to redo the evolution. There is no way for me to struggle another 6 months to a year to get enough S Miniums to evolve these minions again. It is hard since I work and don't have that kind of time and money to waste again. I would like S Minium compensation as well please.

Also, I only want the Sheba restored please. I don't want to lose the evolution that has already been done tp the other minions. I purchased those S Minuims during the event and there is no way I can get thousands of S miniums again

Basically went back and forth and as usual I for this answer:

 

-------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

Senior GM Kairun here and I have been asked to review your request. While we understand your point of view regarding your request to have the Minion upgrade/evolution restored; however, I'm afraid due to tool limitation, the said stats made cannot be returned along with the reversal. Your understanding is appreciated.


Any further replies regarding the same request may not receive a response and may set this ticket to solved.

Regards,

Senior GM Kairun
NCSOFT Support

-------------------------------------------------

Basically I got that answer every time I opened a ticket related to topics in that kind of categories. I am not sure what is going on with NCSoft ditching players like this, but I purchased the S Miniums and they did not come free. I am adding you guys @Loki @Kibbelz @Gideon to this thread and hoping you guys can answer or help. NCSoft you go back and take a few minute and review the transaction.

 

Thanks! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

So it looks like you had the Eva Modor you used the Accuracy Sita to awaken then slotted a PvP Krom in the slot and the first reply they would undo the awaken and give you back the 3 minion as listed and it would take a resto. I guess they wont give you back the kinah used on combine, and the issue you are saying I guess is the Sita is lvl 1 and they aren't restoring to 4 I guess?

The patch notes and the event details both state with warning that you will "consume" or "offer" another S rank minion to Awaken your minion of choice so I don't see the issue there but as far as with support I guess the issue is the Sita they are not giving it at stage 4 if I am correct? I am a bit confused but I do not know all the rules and stipulations for Awakened minion restorations. I will say there are other items when restored they do not give you back all of the materials used in making the item and some of the rules on these items being restored have been changed to no longer allowing restoration on them. So I entirely do not know on that regard but as far as the original details of the SS rank minion it was plainly stated in both patch notes and event detail you were losing one S rank minion for combine.

Hoppefully you can get more explanation on the rules for restoration of the minion

Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfortunately, there are many unclear things in this game. I don't know how many times and to how many people I had to explain the SS rank minion thing. It IS extremely confusing. Even after explaining it probably a dozen times and watching multiple videos about it, I STILL stared at my screen for 5 minutes just to make sure I was taking the correct steps when it came time to do my own. Anyway all of that to say that I'm sorry about your situation. I understand how frustrating Aion's support team can be; they're easily one of the worst in the industry. Honestly, the accuracy Sheba seems the least useful in the group of 3 listed in your ticket, but I guess it just depends on your preference/playstyle/class/gear set.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, Ereliya-KT said:

So it looks like you had the Eva Modor you used the Accuracy Sita to awaken then slotted a PvP Krom in the slot and the first reply they would undo the awaken and give you back the 3 minion as listed and it would take a resto. I guess they wont give you back the kinah used on combine, and the issue you are saying I guess is the Sita is lvl 1 and they aren't restoring to 4 I guess?

The patch notes and the event details both state with warning that you will "consume" or "offer" another S rank minion to Awaken your minion of choice so I don't see the issue there but as far as with support I guess the issue is the Sita they are not giving it at stage 4 if I am correct? I am a bit confused but I do not know all the rules and stipulations for Awakened minion restorations. I will say there are other items when restored they do not give you back all of the materials used in making the item and some of the rules on these items being restored have been changed to no longer allowing restoration on them. So I entirely do not know on that regard but as far as the original details of the SS rank minion it was plainly stated in both patch notes and event detail you were losing one S rank minion for combine.

Hoppefully you can get more explanation on the rules for restoration of the minion

So it looks like you had the Eva Modor you used the Accuracy Sita to awaken then slotted a PvP Krom in the slot and the first reply they would undo the awaken and give you back the 3 minion as listed and it would take a resto. I guess they wont give you back the kinah used on combine, and the issue you are saying I guess is the Sita is lvl 1 and they aren't restoring to 4 I guess?

 

No I am not asking to restore the a LvL 1 with a LVL 4. They are saying that they will restore all 3 and any evolution that has been done so far to any of them will not be restored. so basically I get back 3 level 1 minions after restoration.  

Edited by Sedulicious-DN
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Unfortunately, there are many unclear things in this game. I don't know how many times and to how many people I had to explain the SS rank minion thing. It IS extremely confusing. Even after explaining it probably a dozen times and watching multiple videos about it, I STILL stared at my screen for 5 minutes just to make sure I was taking the correct steps when it came time to do my own. Anyway all of that to say that I'm sorry about your situation. I understand how frustrating Aion's support team can be; they're easily one of the worst in the industry. Honestly, the accuracy Sheba seems the least useful in the group of 3 listed in your ticket, but I guess it just depends on your preference/playstyle/class/gear set.

Yeah I am this close to quit this game and I see where this game is going just like the City of Heroes and Villains...

Biggest mistake I made and invested in a game like this... I should have just stayed away just like I quit 10 years ago...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sedulicious-DN said:

They are saying that they will restore all 3 and any evolution that has been done so far to any of them will not be restored. so basically I get back 3 level 1 minions after restoration.  

That's not what they said though according to you.

3 hours ago, Sedulicious-DN said:

Hello,

Thanks for waiting.
After reviewing your request, we have verified that we can revert the awakening done to your minion "Agile Modor". We will remove the awakened minion in exchange for the following minions:

Agile Modor★4

Deft Sheba★1

Ferocious Kromede★4


Please note that, due to tool limitations, we are unable to restore the previous evolutions done to the restored minions.

Please let us know if you would like us to proceed with the reversal.

Regards,

 

GM Zack
NCSOFT Support Team

That message says they will remove your awakened modor and give you back a max level modor (hence the 4 star symbol), max level kromede, and first-level Sheba.

They are offering to delete your mistakes and replace the minions, but as these minions are replacements rather than a direct reversal, he is saying that you won't be able to use another token to (for example) de-evolve one of these replacements (don't know why anyone would ask for that anyway).

So to be clear, if you say YES to this offer you get back a max level agile modor, max level ferocious kromede, and level 1 deft Sheba.

Those star symbols are how they always write the level/ranks of minions when you do restoration.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

That's not what they said though according to you.

That message says they will remove your awakened modor and give you back a max level modor (hence the 4 star symbol), max level kromede, and first-level Sheba.

They are offering to delete your mistakes and replace the minions, but as these minions are replacements rather than a direct reversal, he is saying that you won't be able to use another token to (for example) de-evolve one of these replacements (don't know why anyone would ask for that anyway).

So to be clear, if you say YES to this offer you get back a max level agile modor, max level ferocious kromede, and level 1 deft Sheba.

Those star symbols are how they always write the level/ranks of minions when you do restoration.

 

 

 

Thanks Aria!...hmmm if they are going to restore like that then I take it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I actually had them restore my 2 S minions and A because I had made a mistake with awakening a wrong S minion (oops).

They give you back the exact same level that you have them at, but from what I understood, the % bonus each time you fail an evolution is not kept (but it doesn't really matter as 1 of your S is lvl 4 and the other is the sacrificial one)

unknown.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is what I was confused on I wasn't sure what you were trying to say. It didn't make any sense to me but from how @Brutallus-DN explain yeah there should be 0 issue with this. The combination might be confusing to read but it does state in the note that you are sacrificing an S minion to awaken and you see this clearly in the Minion menu. The stat inc I will agree you do not see until you do it but essentiall you can see its similar to opening a stone slot so the fact you don't recieve bonus until the slot is filled makes simple sense.

Anyway glad it was sorted out 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Brutallus-DN said:

Yeah I actually had them restore my 2 S minions and A because I had made a mistake with awakening a wrong S minion (oops).

They give you back the exact same level that you have them at, but from what I understood, the % bonus each time you fail an evolution is not kept (but it doesn't really matter as 1 of your S is lvl 4 and the other is the sacrificial one)

unknown.png

yeah that is the part with the *4 I did not understand and I thought they would restore them to stage 1 and now I have to go back and evolve them... Thanks for clarifying that .

9 minutes ago, Ereliya-KT said:

This is what I was confused on I wasn't sure what you were trying to say. It didn't make any sense to me but from how @Brutallus-DN explain yeah there should be 0 issue with this. The combination might be confusing to read but it does state in the note that you are sacrificing an S minion to awaken and you see this clearly in the Minion menu. The stat inc I will agree you do not see until you do it but essentiall you can see its similar to opening a stone slot so the fact you don't recieve bonus until the slot is filled makes simple sense.

Anyway glad it was sorted out 

Yeah it though me off when I saw the evolution part.... Thanks!

Thank you all for helping out.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...