3. PVP Defense;
  4. PVE Defense;
  5. Evasion;
  6. Magic Resist;
  7. Crit Additionals;
  8. Additional Accuracy;
  9. Additional Healing;
  10. Additional HP;

All of these are different attributes of each minion if I have not forgotten one. But so far so good!

Now, considering the new SS minions and all the patches released by all official Aion Minion awakening servers, when we awaken a Minion S and place another Minion S as a Sub-Minion in the available slot after awakening, it adds its attribute of differentiation, in addition to improving common status. Here at AION NA this is not happening, in fact there is only an improvement in the status of the Minion SS, since the inclusion of a new status linked to Sub-Minion is not happening.

See the problem happening in practice in NA:

in9iOk2.jpg

It is a SS minion having as main a Sheba S of Accuracy and a Modor S of Magic Resist as Sub-Minion. As we can see, there was only an improvement in the Status of Sheba S for SS and there was no inclusion of Magic Resist Additionals linked to Sub-Minion Modor S.

Just below the Physical Attack Status of the print, the top should have an attribute of: Magic Resist +660! 

First of all, I noticed that it is not just a visual bug and that perhaps the character's status was being improved, although the status did not appear when hovering over Minion!

THE QUESTION IS: WHAT IS MISSING TO BE SOLVED? WHY IS "AION NA" DIFFERENT FROM ALL SERVERS IN THE WORLD? WHEN WILL IT BE SOLVED? WHY DOES NOTHING COME AS IT SHOULD BE?

No only minion of the same type get the bonus attribute so you need your sita plus a sita in the slot to get the bonus otherwise all you get is the active skill of the modor ie the blink skill but it shares the same cd of the PvPvE atk buff of the sita. This is written in the patch notes and the event information. This is eactly like every other region

"Mini-minions provide several benefits. You'll be able to use their active minion skill in addition to your minion's, and will gain bonus stats based on the type and grade of the mini-minion. If a minion equips an S-Rank mini-minion of the same type (regardless of prefix), you will gain additional bonus stats rather than being able to use its skill twice. Awakening is a straightforward feature, it is also a very powerful one!"

"If the same S-Rank Minion (regardless of prefix) is equipped as the Mini-Minion, you’ll receive additional stats."

1 hour ago, Viber said:

THE QUESTION IS: WHAT IS MISSING TO BE SOLVED? WHY IS "AION NA" DIFFERENT FROM ALL SERVERS IN THE WORLD? WHEN WILL IT BE SOLVED? WHY DOES NOTHING COME AS IT SHOULD BE?

I don't know about EU, etc, but that's not how it is in Korea. Here is the article for Korea's version:

https://aion.plaync.com/board/notice/view?articleId=939419

You only get these extra stats when your mini-minion is a different type of S rank:

G3gnGOM.jpg

You would need to use the same type of S rank minion to get the "special" extra stat (pvp atk, MR, evasion, etc) as defined here:

PA6wtmx.jpg

4 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Eu não sei sobre a UE, etc, mas não é assim que é na Coréia. Aqui está o artigo para a versão da Coreia:

https://aion.plaync.com/board/notice/view?articleId=939419

Você só obtém essas estatísticas extras quando o seu minionegra é um tipo diferente de classificação S:

G3gnGOM.jpg

Você precisaria usar o mesmo tipo de lacaio de nível S para obter a estatística extra "especial" (pvp atk, MR, evasão, etc), conforme definido aqui:

PA6wtmx.jpg

I don't think they understood the question! I'm saying that the Minion SS with a different Sub-Minion does not add the status for that Sub-Minion! In this example that you brought, when using a Hyperion S as a Sub-Minion, the attributes of the SS minion should have in addition to the common status an attribute of: PVE Additional Defense +190! What didn't you understand?

1 hour ago, Viber said:

I don't think they understood the question! I'm saying that the Minion SS with a different Sub-Minion does not add the status for that Sub-Minion! In this example that you brought, when using a Hyperion S as a Sub-Minion, the attributes of the SS minion should have in addition to the common status an attribute of: PVE Additional Defense +190! What didn't you understand?

I believe @Vantheria-DN understood the question very well.

*You only get the extra +190 PvE Def (or whatever the bonus stats is) if you combine *two of the same type of minion* (they both have to be sheba, etc.)

They have to be the same minion name type. get it? You CANNOT get the bonus stat when combining two different S minions

Yeah, I definitely understood. I even supplemented my explanation with screencaps and the Korean link. I'm not sure how else I can explain it lol.

1 hour ago, Viber said:

I'm saying that the Minion SS with a different Sub-Minion does not add the status for that Sub-Minion!

Yeah. And we're trying to tell you that is how it is intended to be in Korea. See below:

1 hour ago, Vantheria-DN said:

You would need to use the same type of S rank minion to get the "special" extra stat (pvp atk, MR, evasion, etc) as defined here:

PA6wtmx.jpg

1 hour ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Wait hold up hold up hold up. I made.... A GUIDE. WITH PICTURES.

TYLA5yv.png

Vantheria, I confess I was wrong, your information is correct! Thank you so much for resolving this doubt, everyone in my class had the same doubt! Thank you very much now we understand!

Archived