7.8 Sendlogs / Sudden Crashes / Exitlag?

Has anyone else experienced this: every time you zone in to a server change like moving to an arena or to a battleground server and back, you get a popup message which reads something about being unable to connect to the store. Annoying little popup, but the problem is if you try to do almost anything before this popup occurs, you sendlog/DC immediately. The only 'solution' so far is to just stand still and wait for the popup but so far it has caused me to crash in every single arena I have run this season including six times today. Worse yet, if this causes a crash in the countdown to arena beginning, when I load back in I have to wait for the popup which means feeding my enemy a free kill as well as losing the "time bonus" points at the end, which have cost me multiple wins.

Basically this stupid popup only began showing after 7.8, though if memory serves me correctly Exitlag also had an update around this time. Is anyone else experiencing this popup and the subsequent crashes? Anyone who uses Exitlag who isn't experiencing this? Looking for any info to help me go back to playing Aion instead of Crash Simulator 2021

17 hours ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

Has anyone else experienced this: every time you zone in to a server change like moving to an arena or to a battleground server and back, you get a popup message which reads something about being unable to connect to the store. Annoying little popup, but the problem is if you try to do almost anything before this popup occurs, you sendlog/DC immediately. The only 'solution' so far is to just stand still and wait for the popup but so far it has caused me to crash in every single arena I have run this season including six times today. Worse yet, if this causes a crash in the countdown to arena beginning, when I load back in I have to wait for the popup which means feeding my enemy a free kill as well as losing the "time bonus" points at the end, which have cost me multiple wins.

Basically this stupid popup only began showing after 7.8, though if memory serves me correctly Exitlag also had an update around this time. Is anyone else experiencing this popup and the subsequent crashes? Anyone who uses Exitlag who isn't experiencing this? Looking for any info to help me go back to playing Aion instead of Crash Simulator 2021

Well now I know why I get a dc when I go to shared maps, you try to reconnect to the game in another server which then brings this issue witht he pop up and then you might get a dc

Archived