Jump to content
Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - March 17, 2021


Recommended Posts

Hello everyone!

Maintenance will begin tomorrow at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 11am UTC). Downtime should last around 2 hours 30 minutes. We will be making the following changes to the client:


Events

  • The Transformation Coin Merchant will be leaving Atreia and the coins will be removed from the Black Cloud Marketplace. Use up all your coins now!
  • Celestial Armory will begin.
  • Shoreline Showdown will begin.

Game Updates

  • Fixed an issue where the Aethertech skill "Nullification Trigger" could cause the self-buff skill "Limit Breaker" to be resisted.

Text/UI/Localization Updates

  • Clarified some of the messaging around Gemstone/Runestone combination.
  • Added the [BCM] tag to some items it was missing from.
  • Fixed an issue where the teleporter maps in Timeless Terrace had Korean text.

Known Issues

  • The [Event] Wavesplitter Treasure is not currently sellable to Lugbug. This issue will be resolved during maintenance on 3/23.
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Hello everyone!

Maintenance will begin tomorrow at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 11am UTC). Downtime should last around 2 hours 30 minutes. We will be making the following changes to the client:


Events

  • The Transformation Coin Merchant will be leaving Atreia and the coins will be removed from the Black Cloud Marketplace. Use up all your coins now!
  • Celestial Armory will begin.
  • Shoreline Showdown will begin.

Game Updates

  • Fixed an issue where the Aethertech skill "Nullification Trigger" could cause the self-buff skill "Limit Breaker" to be resisted.

Text/UI/Localization Updates

  • Clarified some of the messaging around Gemstone/Runestone combination.
  • Added the [BCM] tag to some items it was missing from.
  • Fixed an issue where the teleporter maps in Timeless Terrace had Korean text.

Known Issues

  • The [Event] Wavesplitter Treasure is not currently sellable to Lugbug. This issue will be resolved during maintenance on 3/23.

I reported the bug with magic resist with Limit breaker many months ago, I think like 8, why is it fixed now instead of back then.

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Hakumix-KT said:

I reported the bug with magic resist with Limit breaker many months ago, I think like 8, why is it fixed now instead of back then.

Sorry 6 months ago and your support chose not to believe me and then insult me by saying I got it wrong.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lavira-DN said:

They are Korean. Your not Korean so you don't exist. You don't exist so they cant hear you.

We do exist to Koreans but everyone who is not Korean are often referred to as white devils on their servers which i found rather funny.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll probably get flamed for this but @Kibbelzyou said 6am server time. The in-game server time was 5am when they shut down.

I was relying on that hour to get stuff done like hand in all my transform coins and finish Lugbug weekly.. I know I know I shouldn't leave it to the last minute but this is my peak time and I specifically checked this post today bcos I heard USA was changing daylight savings. Sure, if I had bothered to google the other times mentioned I would of realised 6am server time was incorrect and I could of rearranged my schedule. But Should I really have to double check you're doing your job correctly?

Actually don't answer that. I already know the answer

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Hakumix-KT said:

I reported the bug with magic resist with Limit breaker many months ago, I think like 8, why is it fixed now instead of back then.

Well, I posted about the bug in the dungeon event (it is stated that daily and weekly lugbug give additional shard bundles, you can see that bundle in the reward list, unnamed, but it is not acquired when you claim the reward) and it is totally ignored by everyone including gamer community. And this one will never be fixed at all because the event ends soon, so you are not alone being ignored.

Link to post
Share on other sites

If it's a business proposition and not server chatter then nationality, citizenship and race prejudices are not going to deliver profit but from a ticketing perspective maybe it was just assigned a severity 4 and until some other tickets came in didn't get to severity 3 on that radar until recently. Anyway u get it now :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Bitcoins-KT said:

I'll probably get flamed for this but @Kibbelzyou said 6am server time. The in-game server time was 5am when they shut down.

I was relying on that hour to get stuff done like hand in all my transform coins and finish Lugbug weekly.. I know I know I shouldn't leave it to the last minute but this is my peak time and I specifically checked this post today bcos I heard USA was changing daylight savings. Sure, if I had bothered to google the other times mentioned I would of realised 6am server time was incorrect and I could of rearranged my schedule. But Should I really have to double check you're doing your job correctly?

Actually don't answer that. I already know the answer

I hope the answer is you will not leave it till the last minute next time just incase for unforeseen issues arising :).

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

I hope the answer is you will not leave it till the last minute next time just incase for unforeseen issues arising :).

Yeh, I guess it's the players' fault for trusting the game manager to give us the correct time, when they actually live in US and are actually going through the time change, to get their once weekly post correct. But clearly I should not of sat down to eat dinner with my gf tonight and instead played Aion on the presumption of these unforeseen issues.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I want to get all 3 mounts 😪

You can get all 3 mounts for free if you don't make any weapon attempts. The mounts are a guaranteed craft. You can get one mount per week and the event is 3 weeks long. You need to do 3 full Daily Lugbugs to get 6 selectable crystals each day (you need 15 per craft, so that will get you 18). Then you need to do the weekly Lugbug once to get the mount prototype.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

You can get all 3 mounts for free if you don't make any weapon attempts. The mounts are a guaranteed craft. You can get one mount per week and the event is 3 weeks long. You need to do 3 full Daily Lugbugs to get 6 selectable crystals each day (you need 15 per craft, so that will get you 18). Then you need to do the weekly Lugbug once to get the mount prototype.

Well I got the lunar mount and it is enough, after all I can only use one mount and getting more is either expensive or requires a lot of work for now plus they would simply get more slots in my inventory for no reason. One will do, it is not like I am super active and it is not like I am going to be active anytime soon as long as 7.x exists at least.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/16/2021 at 8:50 PM, Kibbelz said:

 


Events

  • The Transformation Coin Merchant will be leaving Atreia and the coins will be removed from the Black Cloud Marketplace. Use up all your coins now!

 OMFG... I completely forgot and didn't turn in my  stuff  .... RIP the last few weeks of logging in every single freaking day.  >.< 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Rag-DN said:

 OMFG... I completely forgot and didn't turn in my  stuff  .... RIP the last few weeks of logging in every single freaking day.  >.< 

I hear you, I did something similar in the chocolate event the last days only. But i did log my main and few alt accounts I dedicated to do this.

They could at least turn those coins into event coins.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

In fact, I can never seem to clear the weekly lugbug.

Try these for ease:

 

On 1/4/2021 at 2:51 PM, Vantheria-DN said:

The Weekly Lugbug quest completion is quite easy, even on undergeared toons. You can technically even complete it in one single day if you really wanted to. Here is what I recommend doing as the easiest option:

1)
fXcPl9l.jpg
Sunday is the easiest day to complete the Daily Lugbug quest, so if you hate doing it, wait until that day. None of the days are too bad, but that one's the easiest because the "last" quest is just entering Silentera Canyon.

2)
3K6opj3.jpg
This is pretty critical to new/returning players anyway. You do this via Shift+P. It's a level 1 skill. It takes 6 Daevanion marks to craft one skill box. You acquire the Daevanion marks in pve instances. But you can also buy 6 per week with XP marks from an NPC in Gelk/Ing (not renown).

3)
icZwmQi.jpg
Woooo pve! Heh. Tip: Stellin Labs (SLEZ/SLNM) bosses count as 1 each, so one run of SLEZ will grant you 4 points on this quest. Minium Vault also counts toward this. Plus ESO which is super easy. So one run of SLEZ, 3 runs of ESO, and all 3 Minium Vaults will finish this.

4)
UxH2O4B.jpg
** If you missed one of the sieges, see the bonus item at the end of this list for a make-up quest. ** You only need to complete one fort, twice per week, in order to do this quest. So go to one of the Gelk/Ing sieges on Thursday and Sunday nights at 8:00pm server time and then after the deity is killed, talk to the Lugbug that spawns right there in the boss room. You don't even have to participate in the siege; just log in and talk to the Lugbug after if you want. Note, the Lugbug disappears 5 minutes after the deity dies, so log in quickly.

5)
Ms7C42Z.jpg
This is purchased with XP marks from the level 5 renown NPC in Gelk/Ing.

6)
OYdHCdI.jpg
Socket stones fall from the sky these days. This alt has 80 just from logging in (Daily Lugbug random reward). You can also disenchant (left-click on gear > anvil icon) gear to get these socket stones. Also, you can spend 1 or 2 XP marks at the Gelk/Ing renown armor NPCs (renown level 4) and buy one piece of ultimate gear to disenchant.

7)
TRlgSL4.jpg
Go flip one single Lakrum camp. You don't have to do the actual quests at the camp, just flip it to your faction.

VOILAAAAAAA

BONUS:

If siege time doesn't work for you (wrong time zone), then I'd recommend replacing #4 with this one:
8yHH2hA.jpg
You purchase these with level 1 renown for 1-3 XP marks each at the 7 renown NPCs (6 in Gelk/Ing and 1 inside the start/top part of Silentera Canyon when you first enter). I hate this one because it feels like a waste of XP marks, but it's very easy if I didn't feel like doing siege that week.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/19/2021 at 11:32 PM, Arhangelos-KT said:

Was it mentioned anywhere when we are getting the ultimate promotion rewards? Is it next maintenance?

It says on the promotion page that we will receive the transforms on March 24th (after maintenance).

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/22/2021 at 3:43 PM, Vantheria-DN said:

It says on the promotion page that we will receive the transforms on March 24th (after maintenance).

Thanks, I missed that. Not that it makes a difference to me, I am playing less and less everyday with all the changes. I used to afk alts in luna and got me lunas for my main, while I was working on my other pc. I got used to it and once every half an hour i would check them. I haven't made a single kinah since the change.

I am running out of money and lunas at the moment, there is no way you can play the game without kinah or lunas.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...