Heavenly Weapon chance = 0%?

Arhangelos

So far I tried 3 times to get the solar weapon... I keep getting cookies! This event is pretty much over for me, I am not going to waste real money to get enchants and there is no way to get these enchants ingame.

Aion0007.jpg

Aion0009.jpg

Aion0008.jpg

...might as well I get all 3 unicorns for my collection and continue to hybernate in aion until the next big revamp where you make all of these obsolete.

I am actually going to open a ticket to see if these are restorable.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tried an alt with 2 tries for the meteor weapon (because it gives the two skills) and they both failed

Aion0007.jpg

Aion0008.jpg

3 minutes ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

Like I already mentioned, the rate must be around 10%. The weapon box seems to be acc tradeable so in theory if you do lugbug dailies/weeklies on 12 chars you will get mats for 48 attempts.

So it is 10% confirmed? If yes then that means I should stop trying, 10% in Aion means 0% for sure. If you think about it, legendary enchants on ultimate gear also mean 50% chance and they some times fail 20 times in a row.

Aaaaand another alt that had some enchants, 4 more tries and all failed. So far 9/9 fails.

Unless someone is p2w and is willing to spend hundreds of dollars on BCM, there is no reason to try this. I should have known this was another enchant sink event because the previous one was also an enchant sink event.

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

4 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Aaaaand another alt that had some enchants, 4 more tries and all failed. So far 9/9 fails.

Unless someone is p2w and is willing to spend hundreds of dollars on BCM, there is no reason to try this. I should have known this was another enchant sink event because the previous one was also an enchant sink event.

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

Your rng is cursed, man. I know someone who got his on 1st attempt. I don’t have bcm enchants so my plan is to do lugbug on 2 alts and then I can try 8 times and if it fails it fails. There is a selectable weapon box on bcm also for 8800 coins but I’m not gonna spend money for that.

7 minutes ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

Your rng is cursed, man. I know someone who got his on 1st attempt. I don’t have bcm enchants so my plan is to do lugbug on 2 alts and then I can try 8 times and if it fails it fails. There is a selectable weapon box on bcm also for 8800 coins but I’m not gonna spend money for that.

Someone that got it told me he tried 20 times before he managed to get a weapon.

Here is how this would only work, with 8800 you can get a solar and a lunar weapon, and with another 4000 you can get a meteor (unless I am wrong about what those BCM sales give). I think you need all 3 weapons to be able to get the skill books with the regen buffs.

I might try the alt method you said, I have 12 geared alts in my account so I can do the daily 12 times per day lol, that would take ages of course.

50 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Someone that got it told me he tried 20 times before he managed to get a weapon.

Here is how this would only work, with 8800 you can get a solar and a lunar weapon, and with another 4000 you can get a meteor (unless I am wrong about what those BCM sales give). I think you need all 3 weapons to be able to get the skill books with the regen buffs.

I might try the alt method you said, I have 12 geared alts in my account so I can do the daily 12 times per day lol, that would take ages of course.

I would rather uninstall this game than make daily lugbug on 12 alts.

Idk compared to the first one of this event, this one is way more f2p friendly as you can easly get the mats from lugbug daily and weekly. How many attempts you want is up to you. And im sure their are people out there who've been hoarding those enchantment stones for this sole purposes since this event was bound to come again.

9 hours ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

I would rather uninstall this game than make daily lugbug on 12 alts.

After some thought I decided not to do it on any additional chars, I have already tried 9 times and they all failed. Imagine me doing lugbug daily every day on 12 chars just to get to try and fail again in all of them, there is no incentive in trying more like s-minion update that every time you fail you get a bigger chance. Every time I try the chance will be near zero.

This would simply make me quit the game by the end of the event.

I'd rather call it a day, accept that I will still be a 2nd grade player and avoid pvp like a plague. Aion 7.x is an utter garbage when it comes to progressing in gear, I never thought I'd miss 6.x so much.

P.S. the heavenly weapon is not included in the token restoration policy.

When you finish lunar and use the skill, then finish solar and use the skill you get the Divine protection (5min CD, uses 20% HP, gives 10% Hp every 2 seconds for 10 seconds).

When you finish the meteor after that and use that skill, you get (advanced) Divine protection. (5min CD, uses 20% HP, gives 10% Hp every 2 seconds for 10 seconds + 5K crit).

To get the skill book you have to complete the red quest from the NPC, using the lunar, solar, then meteor skills are part of the red quest.

58 minutes ago, MiphaBae-DN said:

When you finish lunar and use the skill, then finish solar and use the skill you get the Divine protection (5min CD, uses 20% HP, gives 10% Hp every 2 seconds for 10 seconds).

When you finish the meteor after that and use that skill, you get (advanced) Divine protection. (5min CD, uses 20% HP, gives 10% Hp every 2 seconds for 10 seconds + 5K crit).

To get the skill book you have to complete the red quest from the NPC, using the lunar, solar, then meteor skills are part of the red quest.

So you need all three weapons to get the spellbooks. No wonder people quit this lame called game. How the hell are normal players supposed to compete with p2w ones?

2 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

So you need all three weapons to get the spellbooks. No wonder people quit this lame called game. How the hell are normal players supposed to compete with p2w ones?

I was ready months in advance, when the broker got cheap for the pve stones I went and bought out the broker. I've been hoarding 200+ stones for a while, now if you were unlucky idk what you'd be able to do without swiping :(

8 hours ago, MiphaBae-DN said:

I was ready months in advance, when the broker got cheap for the pve stones I went and bought out the broker. I've been hoarding 200+ stones for a while, now if you were unlucky idk what you'd be able to do without swiping :(

I tired these with enchants too.

1 hour ago, MiphaBae-DN said:

Actually with lugbug daily/weeklies if you do on alts you can get quite a few attempts completely f2p friendly. It would just be somewhat time consuming especially if your alts are pretty weak.

The issue I have is if 9 tries = 9 fails what tells me I wont fail another 9 times trying with alts. If I got at least 1 I would have known, 9 tries could possibly be 1 weapon, right now for me the chances are 0%.

anyway this is 100% gambling, there is no effort-driven reward system. Some people will post their success with 1 try, others will say they tried 20 times and failed. So it is what it is, pure gambling and nothing else.

10 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I tired these with enchants too.

The issue I have is if 9 tries = 9 fails what tells me I wont fail another 9 times trying with alts. If I got at least 1 I would have known, 9 tries could possibly be 1 weapon, right now for me the chances are 0%.

anyway this is 100% gambling, there is no effort-driven reward system. Some people will post their success with 1 try, others will say they tried 20 times and failed. So it is what it is, pure gambling and nothing else.

That’s why I’m only doing on 2 alts because I do realize that all my attempts may fail, yet it may all fail on 12 alts too, so I try to put a reasonable effort. I am ok with not getting anything in this event, ultimate promotion was worth swiping, this one is too expensive - 110 USD for 1 weapon and a couple of tries - nah.

4 hours ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

That’s why I’m only doing on 2 alts because I do realize that all my attempts may fail, yet it may all fail on 12 alts too, so I try to put a reasonable effort. I am ok with not getting anything in this event, ultimate promotion was worth swiping, this one is too expensive - 110 USD for 1 weapon and a couple of tries - nah.

Well I did try 9 times so far and I will try 4 more times by doing lugbug on my main, so if at 13 times it doesn't give a weapon, it is what it is.

when are they giving the ultimate contracts? Is it next maintenance?

Archived