Ping spikes and PFS drop

KissYB-KT

since few days ago, my pings spike from 120~230ms also my PFS drop to 10~20 from 80~100

does anyone have same problem?

since server location moved my ping went from 80~90 to 120~140ms

if anyone can help reduce my ping and help on PFS please do so

thank you in advance

1 hour ago, KissYB-KT said:

since few days ago, my pings spike from 120~230ms also my PFS drop to 10~20 from 80~100

does anyone have same problem?

since server location moved my ping went from 80~90 to 120~140ms

if anyone can help reduce my ping and help on PFS please do so

thank you in advance

The fps drop cannot really be a ping issue, if you are lagging you should simply not be able to move or have huge delays and rubberbanding, your client should still be high in fps just low in response to your input. This has to be something from your pc.

If you have Nvidia graphic card and you have nvidia control panel then uninstall it (keep the drivers of course, and keep geforcenow if you want). Nvidia control panel is supposed to make your games "look" better while performing better... it fails in both of these aspects and the fact they named it "control panel" makes people think it is essential, while it is literally a tweaking tool for graphics in games.

I have an Nvidia 3000 series (a beast) and aion was having issues, mouse stuttering, dropped frames, unresponsive client and I went to the geforce forums and realized a ton of people had the same issues in a myriad of games. I uninstalled it and all my issues are gone when it comes to the client not acting good.

The current Nvidia drivers are incompatible with Aion. The game is basically unplayable with them. Some friends and I had to uninstall our Nvidia drivers and re-install the driver from October 2020. I'm using driver version 456.71 and it's muuuuuuch better. So you might check into that if you have an Nvidia graphics card.

Archived