Any resolution for this kind of obvious hacking?

mdjfb-KT

23 minutes ago, BlueMemory-KT said:

I wonder if you ever going to mind your own business and get over it? For many years no one cares about hackers anymore but only you who got nothing else to do in your life.

Yeah, no. Lots of people care and wish NCSoft would more actively look for and ban hackers.

14 hours ago, BlueMemory-KT said:

I wonder if you ever going to mind your own business and get over it? For many years no one cares about hackers anymore but only you who got nothing else to do in your life.

Transparency isn't something you should brag about, he pointed out something that offended you? I can uderstand people hacking in PvP, that is often beyond their lvl of gameplay, but imagine you have to cheat in PvE, like what? Thoose guys defo knows their game *giggles*. Useless post but for nothing else to do, so lets "contribute".

6 hours ago, AnyDaTech said:

but imagine you have to cheat in PvE, like what? 

They cheat in hard mode pve because those accessories are used in pvp. Although it's not really necessary anymore since you can just farm PFHM 1st boss on your alts and get enough Starlight Stones to buy the PFHM/IDDHM accessories outright -- or run the instances on your main and then bring in your alts to loot.

2 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

They cheat in hard mode pve because those accessories are used in pvp. Although it's not really necessary anymore since you can just farm PFHM 1st boss on your alts and get enough Starlight Stones to buy the PFHM/IDDHM accessories outright -- or run the instances on your main and then bring in your alts to loot.

Well says AoGNM bt idk, might be some kind of a trick O.o

Archived