Problematico-KT

Kerubar Hairpin; Kerubiel Hat; Krukel's Horn Ornament Skin Drop

It's been a time that I'm trying to get Kerubar Hairpin, Krukel's Horn Ornament skin from Treasure box at Brustonin - The Saplands area and it's only dropping kinah and shards. Is there any other way to get this skin from asmo side?

14 minutes ago, Bryos-KT said:

You can always just rift to Eltnen and kill Kurkel himself. :P That is, if you are low level enough.

I did do it, but whenever I went there the chief doesn't spawn. Is there a specific time it pops up ?

Edited by Problematico-KT

Vingeveu's Horn Ornament this one have the same skin and the drop rate is higher

you need to kill an Elite Guardian Vingeveu in the south east of Heiron, this area is quite interesting, there are several Named mobs on some floating islands linked for invisble bridges. you can go there during Rain times and see the raindrops in the bridge, or go blind following some youtube videos Road to Jeshuchi & Zapiel

1 hour ago, DevilNest-KT said:

Vingeveu's Horn Ornament this one have the same skin and the drop rate is higher

you need to kill an Elite Guardian Vingeveu in the south east of Heiron, this area is quite interesting, there are several Named mobs on some floating islands linked for invisble bridges. you can go there during Rain times and see the raindrops in the bridge, or go blind following some youtube videos Road to Jeshuchi & Zapiel

I'm very thankful !.