Broker Bots

Bunnie-DN

Hello,

I have been checking broker these days and there is so many broker bots, whats aion team doing about these bots. Today i saw two people in oriel(probably dating there lol). I would like to know what does our aion support team have for these people. Will they continue to be there stalking our shugo or they will be thrown out. Thanks   

https://imgur.com/SETzi5M

Unfortunately They will be around anytime we get a big event where a desired item can be broker traded to alts like the solar weapons. These people expect dumb players to try and pass it cheaply and are just waiting to snatch it up. And nope I wouldn't hold my breath expecting anything to be done.

12 hours ago, Vasilios-KT said:

Does anyone know how much they actually cap out at? Like how expensive should I put up my item to trade it through broker

Just my opinion, but you shouldn't go any lower than like 50% of what the current selling rate is AND you should be ready to buy immediately. So if something is going for 1 bil, I wouldn't go below 500 mil, and I'd make sure I was ready to buy immediately. If you have to log out and then log back in, then I'd just buy it at the going rate. Sucks to lose the broker fees, but better than losing the item.

On 4/6/2021 at 4:32 AM, Vasilios-KT said:

Does anyone know how much they actually cap out at? Like how expensive should I put up my item to trade it through broker

Here is the thing there are two things to trade, very expensive single item, or many items that aren't that expensive but add up due to numbers.

For the very expensive item, as Vantheria said o not go more than 50% lower, depending on what it is you might even go close to real price so you won't lose a very precious item.

For the many cheaper items (like gatherables, materials etc) you should put ONE only for a low price and leave it for 3~4 seconds, if nobody snatches it in this time window, then you can trade the materials at this price, if that one material is snatched, put another one at a higher price and find which price is the minimum.

NCSstaff should re-able private storing to the game and adds some fees to open it even more expensive than broker ones. Remember the times where you can put your things to sell anywhere, and also it doens't sync with the broker things. This will work against those Broker Bots if they spend the time to develop properly.

3 hours ago, GenericUser44883 said:

NCSstaff should re-able private storing to the game and adds some fees to open it even more expensive than broker ones. Remember the times where you can put your things to sell anywhere, and also it doens't sync with the broker things. This will work against those Broker Bots if they spend the time to develop properly.

The private store fees can't be "bigger" than broker. Because if you are going to transfer (let say ) a dazzling in broker you would have to put it for a few billiosn so nobody would snatch it.

In a private store you would put it for 1 kinah so there would practically be no fees and it would be a direct way to trade again without the broker.

I am not against re-opening the trade or private shops, but I think the only solution they could defo do is lower the broker fees or at least the listing fees.

But this is upside-down world, there is not a single player that likes the brokerable-only system, except for the actual botters who snatch things. And the company is not earning anything from that, even worse there are people who quit because the economy is impossible for a simple player.

Everyone loses except for the broker snatchers.

Archived