Forums

On 4/13/2021 at 11:09 AM, Kibbelz said:

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your patience. I brought this up internally late last week, and while I know in the past we've been able to adjust our course on some items, in this case it seems that (at least right now, after much discussion) we cannot pivot on this one. I'll be sure to update you if this changes. Please continue sharing your feedback so we can hopefully make improvements / changes which you highlight down the line.

How sad. Y'all demonstrate constantly that you're still able to be just as unfair as y'all have been for the past 11 years I've played this game. May be time to finally call it quits. 

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Kibbelz @Loki @Hime if it has come this long without being able to re-enable transfers then why are we even still playing. server is just going to decline more and more from here. if you absolutely c

@KibbelzHello Mr Kibbelz. Will there be an apostle box given to people who didn't abuse the transfer request system or didnt get the chance to abuse it lol.  My understanding is that there might be so

Well if they are unwilling to threat everyone equally by providing the same opportunity for all, then whats the alternative, let the people who intentionally exploited incompetence get ahead(because t

21 hours ago, Arkanus-DN said:

tbh the 4 new apostles aren't the big problem.
Azphel and Ariel are the ones who provides game breaking collection, thats why they are very hard to get and requires a lot of time/effort

The new apostles are a big problem, because they give significant crit damage reduction in pvp. Creating an unfair situation where people are getting an advantage in pvp because NC let them transfer and then didn't let anyone else.

20 hours ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

It’s true and not true. I admit I myself choose Azphel apostle because I’m lazy. XD But farming Azphel (I’m talking for Elyos) can be as easy as Ariel during renown events like we had last year with Jotuns spawning in inggi, gelk and SC. 

I do not remember that event and if it was an open world one I am sure it wasn't fair. but having a renown event to give you renown for the enemy map because it is otherwise impossible is not the way to run the game. So far the only thing that matters is playing the events. Instances, game mechanics etc are all 100% irrelevant to the progress. you simply wait for an event to hand you something that otherwise was impossible.

1 hour ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I do not remember that event and if it was an open world one I am sure it wasn't fair. but having a renown event to give you renown for the enemy map because it is otherwise impossible is not the way to run the game. So far the only thing that matters is playing the events. Instances, game mechanics etc are all 100% irrelevant to the progress. you simply wait for an event to hand you something that otherwise was impossible.

Maybe, but let’s not change the topic. We want egg transfers back ! #FreeStormwing @Kibbelz

It's pretty damn disgusting to think that a company broke their own rules and gave "special" players extra tokens they were not entitled to (enough tokens to get all  impossible-to-get Apostals), and is telling the rest of the community they cant. This is corruption and all the members of staff who are involved should be fired, and the accounts of the players banned. If anyone has proof, such as a screenshot of a conversation where someone bragged that they bullied or bribed support into gifting them extra restoration tokens, I encourage you to come forward. Obviously, do so anonymously so you wont get punished for revealing this corruption. If it can be proved that members of staff gave some players extra tokens  to get Apostals, then every player should be given the same privilege.

Edited by Gallium-DN
1 hour ago, Gallium-DN said:

It's pretty damn disgusting to think that a company broke their own rules and gave "special" players extra tokens they were not entitled to (enough tokens to get all  impossible-to-get Apostals), and is telling the rest of the community they cant. This is corruption and all the members of staff who are involved should be fired, and the accounts of the players banned. If anyone has proof, such as a screenshot of a conversation where someone bragged that they bullied support into gifting them extra restoration tokens, I encourage you to come forward. Obviously, do so anonymously so you wont get punished for revealing this corruption. If it can be proved that members of staff gave some players extra tokens  to get Apostals, then every player should be given the same privilege.

The NCSOFT Support Team reserves the right to make exceptions depending on the context of the request, and the standing of the requester's account. In which this means if they choose to give people 500 tokens and you 3 tokens a year they can do so.

The NCSOFT Support Team reserves the right to deny a restoration/resealing/reversal/transfer request, even if the item was eligible to be restored/resealed/reversed/transferred in the past. This means they can deny any request at any time even if others have received more than you.

Source:

https://support.aiononline.com/hc/en-us/articles/360035447472-Token-based-Restoration-Policy#:~:text=Restoration Tokens%3A,are removed from your account.

Explain to me what rule they broke? The players that got more tokens were obviously entitled to them according to the policy.

Even with the emails people have posted here they always reserve the right to screw over players if they choose to(they just do not use this wording they word it as shown above). You are under no obligation to stay with NCsoft/west if you dislike the way humans are treated by the company. That means you have to accept your time investment thus far is going to end and most of the players who still play Aion Retail today can not accept that reality.

NCsoft/west are also under no obligation to ELI5 hence why the wording is so vague rather than giving exact examples.

Edited by HealingSquid-KT
4 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

The NCSOFT Support Team reserves the right to make exceptions depending on the context of the request, and the standing of the requester's account. In which this means if they choose to give people 500 tokens and you 3 tokens a year they can do so.

The NCSOFT Support Team reserves the right to deny a restoration/resealing/reversal/transfer request, even if the item was eligible to be restored/resealed/reversed/transferred in the past. This means they can deny any request at any time even if others have received more than you.

Source:

https://support.aiononline.com/hc/en-us/articles/360035447472-Token-based-Restoration-Policy#:~:text=Restoration Tokens%3A,are removed from your account.

Explain to me what rule they broke? The players that got more tokens were obviously entitled to them according to the policy.

Even with the emails people have posted here they always reserve the right to screw over players if they choose to(they just do not use this wording they word it as shown above). You are under no obligation to stay with NCsoft/west if you dislike the way humans are treated by the company. That means you have to accept your time investment thus far is going to end and most of the players who still play Aion Retail today can not accept that reality.

NCsoft/west are also under no obligation to ELI5 hence why the wording is so vague rather than giving exact examples.

I’m surprised to see that kind of posts from a player that brings some questions - is that someone who already profited from egg transfers or maybe even got extra tokens and wants the event closed for the rest ? Or is it someone who is related to a GM ?... In any case, thank you for providing an illustrated example of unfair treatment of players by NC west.

1 hour ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

I’m surprised to see that kind of posts from a player that brings some questions - is that someone who already profited from egg transfers or maybe even got extra tokens and wants the event closed for the rest ? Or is it someone who is related to a GM ?... In any case, thank you for providing an illustrated example of unfair treatment of players by NC west.

I have not transferred a stormwing egg and i do not know a GM. NCsoft have been treating players like this for at the very least all the way back to omega stone saga(probably before). They clearly have not changed and there is 0 point even bothering with trying to change this unfairness.

You just have to accept it and keep playing OR quit and lose that time/money investment you have in to the game. This is your choice, NCsoft can keep doing what they do and eventually shut down their products if they have no one spending on their products but the reality is they know they have the majority of people especially those who spend will be re-occuring players so they can treat people like garbage and they know players will come back every major patch or every other major patch.

People need to stop blaming developers when the players are the problem when it comes to gaming not the developers.

Edited by HealingSquid-KT

It is kinda hypocritical talking about imbalance when what you basically asking is to give back the option to transfer the egg ad get more contracts which would be based on the tokens you hold. Will it not be an issue if you compare your self to another one without tokens? IS it not imbalance then?

What you should have been asking is a fair solution that would satisfy and give the same odds to every active player. For example, give everyone the same amount of apostlle contracts and restore the tokens wasted.

Transfer of the egg should be allowed given the event lasts for that long. I am pretty sure that loads of us would want to move the egg to a different char given the contents of the egg are not account tradable (imagine if they were tradable ?!?!?!? crazy idea, right ??? you wouldn’t even need to allow transferring it)

I can go into more details about how this could work but it is not my call.

We need some proof of these extra transfers or extra tokens. All this freaking out over a rumor is just childish and ridiculous. Are you seriously that pissed off over something you "heard"? Jesus fck  NC made this broken game but it is indeed the players that are creating this toxic community.  Constantly lashing out at one another, spreading rumors, and just being plain garbage toward each other. This whole mind set of "that kid got more candy than me" is just disgusting. Listen to yourselves. There is barely enough players to keep this game a float and instead of banding together to push for the changes that are needed you all are like a pack of wild dogs tearing each other apart and fighting over the scraps NC drops. No matter the changes or patches coming this game will not attract nor retain new player because they are faced with the putrid rotting corpse of a gaming community.

42 minutes ago, Malloc-KT said:

It is kinda hypocritical talking about imbalance when what you basically asking is to give back the option to transfer the egg ad get more contracts which would be based on the tokens you hold. Will it not be an issue if you compare your self to another one without tokens? IS it not imbalance then?

What you should have been asking is a fair solution that would satisfy and give the same odds to every active player. For example, give everyone the same amount of apostlle contracts and restore the tokens wasted.

Transfer of the egg should be allowed given the event lasts for that long. I am pretty sure that loads of us would want to move the egg to a different char given the contents of the egg are not account tradable (imagine if they were tradable ?!?!?!? crazy idea, right ??? you wouldn’t even need to allow transferring it)

I can go into more details about how this could work but it is not my call.

Amen!

The stormwing egg itself should have been account wh storable. Imagine how easy it would have been for everyone to simply give the pet to whoever needs rewards in the same account. No tokens needed and no extra apostles from a transfered egg and now issues at all.

4 hours ago, Malloc-KT said:

. Will it not be an issue if you compare your self to another one without tokens? IS it not imbalance then?

It’s obviously not imbalance because ALL players are given the same amount of token to start with. And if I compare myself to someone with 0 tokens left that only means that person has already profited from their tokens.

6 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

People need to stop blaming developers when the players are the problem when it comes to gaming not the developers.

Of course developers are not to blame. Developers "develop" the game. They are not involved.  It's the relationship between certain members of staff (specifically the support staff) and certain players giving/requesting special treatment that is the problem.

12 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

I was specifically referring to the rule that "all accounts receive 3 restoration tokens" every 6 months, and no more than that. Their policy clearly needs reviewing if you are implying that they have the right to do whatever the hell they want without consequences. I don't believe that is in fact the case considering  some years ago employees were forbidden from actively playing in aion after some GM's were caught "feeding players gear". Obviously, employees are not supposed to give some players special privileges just because they are friends with the GMs. And they shouldn't, that's not professional behavior at all.

5 hours ago, HavocChordz-KT said:

We need some proof of these extra transfers or extra tokens.

Agreed! Which is why I encourage anyone who has proof to come forward. I know several people here claim that they "know" players who got extra tokens, but until the rest of us can see this for ourselves, its just hearsay, sadly.

5 hours ago, Gallium-DN said:

Of course developers are not to blame. Developers "develop" the game. They are not involved.  It's the relationship between certain members of staff (specifically the support staff) and certain players giving/requesting special treatment that is the problem.

I was specifically referring to the rule that "all accounts receive 3 restoration tokens" every 6 months, and no more than that. Their policy clearly needs reviewing if you are implying that they have the right to do whatever the hell they want without consequences. I don't believe that is in fact the case considering  some years ago employees were forbidden from actively playing in aion after some GM's were caught "feeding players gear". Obviously, employees are not supposed to give some players special privileges just because they are friends with the GMs. And they shouldn't, that's not professional behavior at all.

Replace everything i said from developers to company, I just said developers because i had a word block at the time for some reason i could not remember the word company.

As for bringing up specific rules that is an issue in itself, It blindsides someone and they forget the common saying always refer back to rule 1 type deal. Everyone is saying they are breaking the rules, It is unfair 100% but there is nothing that they have done that is not with in their rights to exorcise based off their own policy. 

If someone says but i have 2 tokens left in a ticket, Support can just reply with we have the right to deny any and all restoration requests then if they choose, link you to the policy. 

Also if GM's were caught feeding gear to players why would something like this not be blown up on social media to gain traction? Even in a dead game stuff like that blows up and you would have every single MMO article writer making their own story about it because that is how big a deal a GM giving away stuff in a video game is.

How are you or anyone else going to get real proof of a trade between the GM and a player be it through support or through in-game means? The reality is unless you are the player dumb enough to share what they got OR there was an internal search done by an NCwest employee that was upset with the company. There is no way for a player to know this even went down. Other than say seeing someone got 4-5 apostles or has gear that seems impossible to obtain.

If you have 100% certainty that specific players are getting special treatment why are you even bothering with Aion anymore you know it is corrupt it really makes no sense why you would put yourself through such an annoyance.

@HealingSquid-KT Well I did give an example of how someone could give proof. They could have screenshot someone bragging about it to them. It's not proof in itself, but a member of the staff could easily look up how many times that player got the egg transferred, which would verify if they moved it more than 3 times, which would mean they got more than 3 tokens. They have the ability to check "game logs" for that sort of thing. However, only a member of staff who is not guilty of favoritism would bother to look into the issue.

As to the GM gear thing... I must admit that I did not witness this myself, but I have heard many people mention it. I believe a GM (it may have been a different title, but they were a member of staff) may have even alluded to it some time last year... A player asked a GM who appeared in Gelk if they would transform into a dragon lord or summon a boss or something, and the GM replied that they could not do those type of fun things anymore because "GMs are not allowed to play the game anymore".

Why do I continue to play a game that is run by corrupt people? I actually ask myself this question often! 😂Not everyone on the staff is corrupt, I imagine it's just a small handful of people who are participating in this shady activity. Every company has its good employees and its bad. I mostly continue to play only to be with my friends to be honest. I've met some really great people here!  I do however no longer spend money on this game, which is my own protest.

21 hours ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

It’s obviously not imbalance because ALL players are given the same amount of token to start with. And if I compare myself to someone with 0 tokens left that only means that person has already profited from their tokens.

Profited ? like corrected mistakes such as discarding gear ? Or wasted all of them on minions?

Huh your compass seems a bit off.

BUT I understand your point and where you coming from. The whole point of this topic is why he did and I dint and any solution that pleases individuals will make them shut. We should have been looking the proper way of dealing with it. If you find a solution where the event gives the same odd to everyone per account  then you can talk about balance but what you say now is what suits you and probably the majority of people.

3 hours ago, Malloc-KT said:

Profited ? like corrected mistakes such as discarding gear ? Or wasted all of them on minions?

Well, I’m sure your fellow asmos thought the same way like you and that’s why they asked support to give them additional tokens after having « wasted » theirs on restoring paragon. 😆

Please guys we deserve some help in here, we're seeing posts and paragon items being exploited as well without any response but we can't even use our tokens to transfer for a transformation? 

You're rejecting this because it would make you "lose" money over items that are nearly impossible to obtain in game but these exploits are allowed because the people abusing them are friends with gms or they just swipe enough to look the other way. I don't think a handful of these people will maintain your server up when people gets tired of this treatment on the community that represents most of the server.