Jump to content
Forums

Recommended Posts

On 4/21/2021 at 7:41 AM, HavocChordz-KT said:

We need some proof of these extra transfers or extra tokens. All this freaking out over a rumor is just childish and ridiculous. Are you seriously that pissed off over something you "heard"? Jesus fck  NC made this broken game but it is indeed the players that are creating this toxic community.  Constantly lashing out at one another, spreading rumors, and just being plain garbage toward each other. This whole mind set of "that kid got more candy than me" is just disgusting. Listen to yourselves. There is barely enough players to keep this game a float and instead of banding together to push for the changes that are needed you all are like a pack of wild dogs tearing each other apart and fighting over the scraps NC drops. No matter the changes or patches coming this game will not attract nor retain new player because they are faced with the putrid rotting corpse of a gaming community.

Holy shit. I literally heard the mortal combat "FINISH HIM" after I read this.

 

But seriously you all have been abused by RNG and greed in this game so much that you're foaming at the mouth whenever you see someone that obtained something you don't have; even though it's probably only either a one off case or you just plain have bad information. Regardless though, it's time to own up that the real problem is you're playing a badly managed MMO with sub 200 people, abused by company greed, RNG and casino lottery on every object in the game.

 

And let's be honest there's very little balanced pvp anymore in retail so is it really an "adventage" if one or two people got something you didn't? The real problem isn't that they got it, it's that you can't obtain it otherwise because this game is 100% cash grab nonsense. Instead of bitching about one or two players getting something for free just imagine how much better the state of the game would be if you put the same ten page effort into every bad mechanic or cash grab towards the actual publisher and managers of NA Aion? Wow, crazy thought, right?

Edited by Vinley-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Kibbelz @Loki @Hime if it has come this long without being able to re-enable transfers then why are we even still playing. server is just going to decline more and more from here. if you absolutely c

@KibbelzHello Mr Kibbelz. Will there be an apostle box given to people who didn't abuse the transfer request system or didnt get the chance to abuse it lol.  My understanding is that there might be so

Well if they are unwilling to threat everyone equally by providing the same opportunity for all, then whats the alternative, let the people who intentionally exploited incompetence get ahead(because t

15 minutes ago, Frozzy-KT said:

Please guys we deserve some help in here, we're seeing posts and paragon items being exploited as well without any response but we can't even use our tokens to transfer for a transformation? 

You're rejecting this because it would make you "lose" money over items that are nearly impossible to obtain in game but these exploits are allowed because the people abusing them are friends with gms or they just swipe enough to look the other way. I don't think a handful of these people will maintain your server up when people gets tired of this treatment on the community that represents most of the server. 

On top of that not sure if anyone noticed none of the minion bcm items are not brokerable, this does not promote any healthy economy in the server as well as limits players who can p2w and who can't for a free to play game. As much as the Minion event is super nice this is one of the down side. We had Minium in BCM in 5.0 and those were brokerable 

also want to add that I am pretty sure Ncsoft would of made a bit more money making this stuff brokerable for those trying to sell to make kinah

Edited by KnightZM-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Kibbelz@Loki

So I see that you guys extended the hungry hatchlings stormwing event by a whopping 7 days. My question is... why?
Literally nobody asked for this. This doesn't fix the issue or make us happier. 

We are upset because people have gotten 6 apostles from ticketing while other players weren't allowed to get any extra ones cuz you guys closed the transfer of stormwing eggs.

Just fix the problem. We don't need an event extension, ugh, we need a ticket with 2 apostle contracts MINIMUM to every player who didn't receive 3 apostle contracts via tickets. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Kibbelz@Loki

Why this neglect with the players?

Why can some transfer Orb and others not?

Why change the rules during the event?

If transferring the Stormwing Orb to another character would result in more Apostle transformations, something is wrong, you must remove all transformations obtained by transferring the Stormwing Orb. This is what you must do.

Do not close your eyes to those who succeeded and at the same time leave others harmed, you are in a way making a difference in the gameplay, harming the gameplay of everyone who failed to transfer Orb!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/6/2021 at 8:03 AM, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

The daevanion skill books are storeable in the account warehouse like the ones from the Gold Sand Traders. If you happen to have moved the egg to an alt of the same class as your desired target, you can still open the skillbooks and transfer them through the warehouse

No, if classes are different, skillbooks in account warehouse will be useless. The character who got them must open them.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Please tell me (I'm sorry I'm tired to read through all replies), will Zudra's gifts be deleted on the maintenance on 2021-05-04 or safe? It's written on their description.

Also, when will a new patch be and what items will be destroyed?

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

No, if classes are different, skillbooks in account warehouse will be useless. The character who got them must open them.

wrong , you can still use other class skill book to enchant or fuse to get dp skill. you just wont get the extra probability  as if your using the same skillbook to enchant ur skill

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DMob-DN said:

wrong , you can still use other class skill book to enchant or fuse to get dp skill. you just wont get the extra probability  as if your using the same skillbook to enchant ur skill

So, enchantment success is higher if skills are same? How do I  "Fuse to get dp skill"???

If you want random skillbooks (for enchanting? or for usage), there's a cheap way to craft Daevanion  Skill book from 480,000 AP and 3 exp marks once per week. What we get from Zudra is Selection Boxes, it's much more valuable than random skillbooks. It's more pleasant to use them directly.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

I found "Combine" option in Daevanion skills window. It's 4 skills into 1.  With what probability are they DP? 

its kind of low , but its the only way to get DP skillbooks , i suggest you +15 your main skills first then use the extra skill book to get ur dp variants

Link to post
Share on other sites

@KibbelzHello Mr Kibbelz. Will there be an apostle box given to people who didn't abuse the transfer request system or didnt get the chance to abuse it lol.  My understanding is that there might be some way to compensate other players at least with 1 apostle selection box to partially offset the substantial imbalance that multiple transfers would provide? Obviously the players who did it should not be punished as GMs allowed it, but for the players who didn't do this I thought you could compensate to offer a pretty decent level of fairness?

Thank you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Zappies-DN said:

@KibbelzHello Mr Kibbelz. Will there be an apostle box given to people who didn't abuse the transfer request system or didnt get the chance to abuse it lol.  My understanding is that there might be some way to compensate other players at least with 1 apostle selection box to partially offset the substantial imbalance that multiple transfers would provide? Obviously the players who did it should not be punished as GMs allowed it, but for the players who didn't do this I thought you could compensate to offer a pretty decent level of fairness?

Thank you.

What is "Transfer request system"? Is it something automatic or just writing messages to Aion Support and asking to undo something I did during the last week, using one of my Restoration tokens? Whatever it is, I never used to ask for orb transfer during this Stormwing event. Did I miss a chance to transfer my orb through account  thus earning a 2nd Apostle Transformation? You speak about "abusing" transfer request system, so you mean there was a chance for everybody  to "normally use" it??? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/22/2021 at 6:29 AM, Gallium-DN said:

@HealingSquid-KT Well I did give an example of how someone could give proof. They could have screenshot someone bragging about it to them. It's not proof in itself, but a member of the staff could easily look up how many times that player got the egg transferred, which would verify if they moved it more than 3 times, which would mean they got more than 3 tokens.

Does it all mean that I can use my Restoration tokens (up to 3) to transfer my orb through my account? Can I do it right now? (after the maintenance ends). Can I do it for as many tokens I have during the last week of this event? Can any other account do the same? Does it require to just write a request to Aion Support? I usually write to them by email, cause the application form on the site used to be malfunctioning to me.    

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/6/2021 at 7:46 PM, Miandre-DN said:

this is unfair and i'm really disappointed a lot of people got their apostles alr, thanks ncosft for being unfair once again. company disappointment

Still, I don't completely understand the mechanism, how does a transferred egg give a character  the Apostle transformation selection box if this pet already gave this gift to another character?  This gift is given 1 time after you upgrade the egg to Loyal. Then if you put the egg to account warehouse, what happens to it why the pet begins to give same 1-time gifts again?  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

Still, I don't completely understand the mechanism, how does a transferred egg give a character  the Apostle transformation selection box if this pet already gave this gift to another character?  This gift is given 1 time after you upgrade the egg to Loyal. Then if you put the egg to account warehouse, what happens to it why the pet begins to give same 1-time gifts again?  

After you purchased your loyal Stormwing orb, you gain the ability to summon the Loyal Stormwing NPC at your location. You will be able to acquire the one-time quest that rewards the selectable apostle box.

Then file a support ticket to request the move of the loyal orb to another character, summon the Loyal Stormwing on another character, get the apostle box quest from the stormwing.

Repeat above until you have no more item restore tokens left. (According to other's screenshots, these requests are no longer available except on newborn orbs which do not give any one-time quests)

Edited by The Secret Cow Level
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The Secret Cow Level said:

After you purchased your loyal Stormwing orb, you gain the ability to summon the Loyal Stormwing NPC at your location.

 

Sorry, what do you mean by the Loyal Stormwing NPC? The pet? Or Zudra? I always had the ability to summon my pet of whatever grade in any location.  I made the upgrade at Zudra npc stationed in Gelkmaros fortress. 

So, as far as I can understand now, when you ask the Support to move the egg to another character and they agree and do so, the egg remains Loyal but the feature to give a 1-time quest for Apostle transformation is reset? How wonderful would it be for me to gain a 2nd (or more) Apostle transformation because I chose a magic male one with speed 60% for 2 magic characters on my account (not even 70% speed because there are no male magic apostles with 70% speed :( :( :(  Dunno why NCSoft didn't create them??? Or why can't the Apostles  change their gender accordingly to the character's gender?).  6 other characters are physical and didn't get any apostle. I did so because my account has a physical Pixel transformation gotten the last year in a survey,  we could only choose 1 class and I chose physical. But the Pixel is so ugly so I'm shy of using it without a transparent scroll! :( I would gladly take a Nezekan's apostle for physical. Also I have 1 female character on this account and would gladly take a Zikel apostle as well! 

Does this transfer work now? 

(I've been reading this topic for 3+ hours and only reached April 7  😵 )

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

Sorry, what do you mean by the Loyal Stormwing NPC? The pet? Or Zudra? I always had the ability to summon my pet of whatever grade in any location.  I made the upgrade at Zudra npc stationed in Gelkmaros fortress. 

So, as far as I can understand now, when you ask the Support to move the egg to another character and they agree and do so, the egg remains Loyal but the feature to give a 1-time quest for Apostle transformation is reset? How wonderful would it be for me to gain a 2nd (or more) Apostle transformation because I chose a magic male one with speed 60% for 2 magic characters on my account (not even 70% speed because there are no male magic apostles with 70% speed :( :( :(  Dunno why NCSoft didn't create them??? Or why can't the Apostles  change their gender accordingly to the character's gender?).  6 other characters are physical and didn't get any apostle. I did so because my account has a physical Pixel transformation gotten the last year in a survey,  we could only choose 1 class and I chose physical. But the Pixel is so ugly so I'm shy of using it without a transparent scroll! :( I would gladly take a Nezekan's apostle for physical. Also I have 1 female character on this account and would gladly take a Zikel apostle as well! 

Does this transfer work now? 

(I've been reading this topic for 3+ hours and only reached April 7  😵 )

GoOd mOrNinG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good timing to wake up

Link to post
Share on other sites

[Event] Loyal Stormwing Orb is an item. It summons Loyal Stormwing when used.

Loyal Stormwing is an NPC that does not move, disappears after 1m 5s, available only to the summoner, and gives out two quests:

  • [Event/Daily] Zudra's Loyal Gift (Daily)
  • [Event] A Boon Companion (One-time)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Secret Cow Level said:

Repeat above until you have no more item restore tokens left. (According to other's screenshots, these requests are no longer available except on newborn orbs which do not give any one-time quests)

Do you mean, the Support will refuse to transfer a Loyal egg? As they stopped this service in early April, with many people offended and having written many pages asking to resume it, they didn't resume it?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

Do you mean, the Support will refuse to transfer a Loyal egg? As they stopped this service in early April, with many people offended and having written many pages asking to resume it, they didn't resume it?

Yes, they will. 

No, they didn’t.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The Secret Cow Level said:

[Event] Loyal Stormwing Orb is an item. It summons Loyal Stormwing when used.

Loyal Stormwing is an NPC that does not move, disappears after 1m 5s, available only to the summoner, and gives out two quests:

  • [Event/Daily] Zudra's Loyal Gift (Daily)
  • [Event] A Boon Companion (One-time)

 

Thanks, yes, I mostly guessed that  you meant the Stormwing pet. :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

GoOd mOrNinG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good timing to wake up

None of my accounts had a Loyal Stormwing egg by early April. I think the 1st one got it in some middle-April after NCSoft stopped transferring eggs.  So I wouldn't get another Apostle at that time anyway. :(

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...