Weekly Server Maintenance - March 31, 2021

Arctic

• Aion Team

Hi everyone!

Scheduled maintenance begins tomorrow at 4am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 11am UTC). Downtime should last approximately 2 hours 30 minutes. We will be making the following changes:

Event
Rainbow Snake Festival will begin.
Treasure Hunt is fully deployed - see our article here.

Hungry Hatchlings Update: Items related to Hungry Hatchlings that were removed on 2/24 will be sent to players via in-game mail. We do plan to remove these items when the event ends on 5/5, so please be sure to use them all before then.

Bug fixes
Fixed an issue where some icons on the buff bar would not be visible depending on some UI settings.

Localization Fixes
Added missing localization for some bundles related to the level 80 Character Jump.
Added the [BCM] tag to some items that it was missing from.

3 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Hi everyone!

Scheduled maintenance begins tomorrow at 4am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 11am UTC). Downtime should last approximately 2 hours 30 minutes. We will be making the following changes:

Event
Rainbow Snake Festival will begin.
Treasure Hunt is fully deployed - see our article here.

Hungry Hatchlings Update: Items related to Hungry Hatchlings that were removed on 2/24 will be sent to players via in-game mail. We do plan to remove these items when the event ends on 5/5, so please be sure to use them all before then.

Bug fixes
Fixed an issue where some icons on the buff bar would not be visible depending on some UI settings.

Localization Fixes
Added missing localization for some bundles related to the level 80 Character Jump.
Added the [BCM] tag to some items that it was missing from.

Respond to my message already. Do the right thing.

1 hour ago, Flatten-KT said:

This would be nice... I've been trying to buy one for my class for a few months now with no luck. It came up the one time I didn't have a lot of kinah ;_;

How about no, you will have to farm 500 instances in hard mode to get some special mats, spend spend 100 XP marks for every try, have to go on open map to fight for a mob that will spawn once a day in a specific location, put your home into morgage and then have 0.001% chance to get the dazzling chest which will be 100% random class and random skill.

You better appreciate.

6 hours ago, TimelessAngel-KT said:

STAT CUBIC UPGRADE NPC !! and x10 Stat cubic mob drop :(( 

We had this in the whle 6.x patch and they thought it was a good idea to destroy it and make the cubicle impossible to farm and then they implemented an ingame bot to compensate. We just never got the bot.

Archived